Login | Register

Meet The Alien With Joe Rogan And Alex Jones
08-19-2018, 03:12 AM
Meet The Alien With Joe Rogan And Alex Jones

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2019, 03:57 AM
RE: Meet The Alien With Joe Rogan And Alex Jones

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
06-23-2019, 05:41 AM
Makes a good point about Q, our anonymous savior. A phenomenon that refuses to die. I haven't paid it any attention for at least 7 months, after the 11/11 arrests 'fell through', predictably. Even before that, though, last what, April? It was being exposed.

There is government involvement, sure, but it is not 'good guys', it is the psy-ops division.

Same could be said for Bitcoin and Satoshi Nakamoto, our anonymous savior in the field of fiat.

I will say that i didn't see this Bitcoin comeback coming, but then again, I am not going to rush to get involved this time either. Sure, it goes up quickly. But it has shown many times before it can come down even faster.

As for Joe and Alex... I was never fans of theirs. But it feels like because of their large audiences, they have a duty to be telling much more truth than they are. But it should be a lesson to people, about the power of disinformation. You can tell people 99% the truth, and omit 1%, and depending on what you omit, it could have devastating consequences.

For example, they now want to spread the idea that Trump is NOT a shill, because he didn't bomb Iran, even though there was a pretext.

I mean, really. You want to win everyone over, just by NOT bombing Iran? Not by doing something, but just by NOT doing something horrific?
Find all posts by this user
06-24-2019, 04:31 AM
why are alien conspiracy theories allowed on Youtube but not other types of content which question official narratives?

― Leonardo da Vinci
06-24-2019, 08:25 AM
I am trying to think of the most extreme thing I have ever heard Joe Rogan say. Or even the most interesting idea he has had as an individual.

Ummm.... I'll get back to you.
06-24-2019, 01:55 PM
(06-24-2019 04:31 AM)jho Wrote:  why are alien conspiracy theories allowed on Youtube but not other types of content which question official narratives?

HIstory Channel also promotes Alien stuff

they want you to believe in Aliens and not think it's black budget military hardware

Those who know, know! Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alex Jones Bone Broth Tastes Like Ovaltine pug-thug 19 345 09-22-2020 12:29 AM
Last Post: pilgrim
  Joe Rogan: "they've arrested left wing activists for lighting forest fires" pug-thug 13 129 09-21-2020 02:55 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Joe Rogan Reacts to Donald Trump Retweeting Him pilgrim 0 159 09-21-2020 12:14 AM
Last Post: pilgrim
  Trump wants Joe Rogan to host presidential debate CTsar 8 140 09-19-2020 08:40 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns