Login | Register

"Babylon USA" - 2017 Documentary on NWO
08-14-2018, 05:07 PM
"Babylon USA" - 2017 Documentary on NWO
An introduction to the NWO from a Christian perspective. Not really my thing, but it reminded me of the 2008-2010 Infowars docs that got me started on this journey.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2018, 05:26 PM
RE: "Babylon USA" - 2017 Documentary on NWO
Him and Chuck Baldwin are my two favorite pastors.

“Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.”
― Confucius
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-14-2018, 05:42 PM
[Image: lmvoijiy2c811.jpghttp:]

“Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.”
― Confucius
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-14-2018, 05:48 PM
I'm glad you caught that. I had to look up 'Thousand Points of Light' because it reminded me of something Tesla said.

This is a really interesting doc because it's telling Christians that the USA is a Masonic Empire, and that Masonry is the closeted worship of Knowledge / Satan.
It also goes on to tell Christians that God wants people to live separate and have borders. To have multiple nations, multiple languages, multiple religions, multiple currencies.

Are they trying to break American Evangelicals free from their Zionist Masters?
08-15-2018, 05:23 AM
(08-14-2018 05:48 PM)kungfool Wrote:  I'm glad you caught that. I had to look up 'Thousand Points of Light' because it reminded me of something Tesla said.

This is a really interesting doc because it's telling Christians that the USA is a Masonic Empire, and that Masonry is the closeted worship of Knowledge / Satan.
It also goes on to tell Christians that God wants people to live separate and have borders. To have multiple nations, multiple languages, multiple religions, multiple currencies.

Are they trying to break American Evangelicals free from their Zionist Masters?
In Christian theology, God doesn't want multiple religions.
08-15-2018, 06:23 AM
(08-14-2018 05:26 PM)jho Wrote:  Him and Chuck Baldwin are my two favorite pastors.

Did you watch the vid yet? Chuck Baldwin shows up at about the 6:25 mark.
08-15-2018, 06:49 AM
Watching this vid as the Pastor talks about the one world financial system and how it would control who could buy and sell. 30 years ago nobody knew how this could happen. Now today with computers and a global internet they could absolutely dominate everyone financially and control people.

With SpaceX coming online, eventually everyone will have the ability to be a part of the same global internet.
08-15-2018, 12:30 PM
You guys should watch this but if not all of it then jump to "Part 5" which starts at around 47:55. It's titled "The Rulers of the Darkness of this World".

Find out who is really pulling all of the strings behind governments.
08-15-2018, 01:14 PM
Part VI is good. "The Secret Destiny of America". It talks about the FreeMasons and how prevalent they are in the US Government. They even show how DC was built to look like a Pentagram. You can even see that using Google Earth.

Interesting video. Good find, Kungfool.
08-15-2018, 04:32 PM
Pilgrim is this doc basically your view? That the US is an evil Empire and part of the End Times eschatology?
08-15-2018, 04:34 PM
(08-14-2018 05:26 PM)jho Wrote:  Him and Chuck Baldwin are my two favorite pastors.

I like Chuck Baldwin and Jesse Lee Peterson.

Not crazy about this guy.
08-15-2018, 04:46 PM
At least he's not one of those protestants spewing the JESUITS rule the world canard

in the doc he states that Washington DC is the new babylon and that's probably correct. it's the center of world power today

didn't watch the whole doc though just that one part about the Vatican
08-15-2018, 11:39 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2018 11:46 PM by pilgrim.)
(08-15-2018 04:32 PM)kungfool Wrote:  Pilgrim is this doc basically your view? That the US is an evil Empire and part of the End Times eschatology?

It's hard for me to call the US a totally evil empire. There is too much good that gets done along with the bad. I definitely agree that the unholy alliance of weapons manufacturers and the government has lead to a lot of bad stuff. The other side of the coin is that everywhere in the world the US is willing to help and continues to help a lot of places. It's kind of like people...at what point do you call them totally evil? If they do bad things and good things also how do you draw that line?

Even in this video (not sure where exactly, I think the part about the Masons) it shows how two different groups created America. Those that had good motives and tried to build a place for religious freedom and also there was a darker group (masons?) that had other motives. They were the ones that designed DC like a pentagram.

So really you can say that both groups have continued to operate and do their thing. I know that God should have judged the USA a long time ago but the good that still happens keeps it alive. So many missionarys have gone out from here and so much good has gone from here. Eventually though God will pull his hand off of this nation.

I think a big key is to separate the people from the government. People like to say "we elected them" but really I think by now it's obvious that we don't have that much control. So my point is don't blame the people for all of the dumb stuff the US government does. Theoretically we elected them but not really.
08-16-2018, 03:03 AM
(08-14-2018 05:42 PM)jho Wrote:  [Image: lmvoijiy2c811.jpghttp:]

1000 points of light is related to chiliastic millenialism:

Quote:Millennialism (from millennium, Latin for "a thousand years"), or chiliasm (from the Greek equivalent), is a belief advanced by some Christian denominations that a Golden Age or Paradise will occur on Earth in which Christ will reign for 1000 years prior to the final judgment and future eternal state (the "World to ...

Those who know, know! Big Grin
08-16-2018, 10:08 PM
EY, I think I saw you post that on another thread also. Do you believe the final judgements will come later and that we will have a 1000 year millenial reign of Christ first? Just curious what your thoughts are. I myself am in more of a watch and see mode.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why isn't feminization chemical Atrazine BANNED in the USA? pug-thug 6 32 Today 08:45 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  USA a RETURN to SPIRITUALISM? karasu 9 93 02-06-2020 06:44 PM
Last Post: Redneck
  More Divisive to USA: OBAMA or TRUMP karasu 13 244 02-04-2020 01:06 PM
Last Post: karasu
  USA 4 PROFIT HC underperforms BIG GOV HC karasu 1 45 01-31-2020 07:59 AM
Last Post: karasu