Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2018, 09:53 PM
RE: What NATIONALITY would you NOT Date - Video
warning you will lose brain cells after watching this
Find all posts by this user
08-13-2018, 12:42 AM
(08-12-2018 09:53 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  warning you will lose brain cells after watching this

I made it to 2:17. Paki-stain-ians.
08-13-2018, 01:15 AM
the white kid was like UHH NO.. not saying anything

not saying NATHAN!

haha

it really illustrates how white guys can't really say what they feel these days

the dude was like I like EVERYONE from a-z nationalities, I HAVE NO PREFERENCE

is this realistic?
08-13-2018, 02:58 AM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2018 04:42 AM by karasu.)
ALL of them! I tell you I have read/observed enough to know that relationships are very HIGH-RISK and that it seems the statistical odds are AGAINST you!

and I can tell you that Orientals are NOT the safe option that Occidentals think them to be and have the SAME POTENTIAL to cause you misery as any other race.

it sucks that money matters so much in this world but a relationship can RUIN you if you are not excessively wealthy enough to take the hit without negative impact.

and I am speaking to responsible men and women.......if catch the WRONG fish, which is a HIGH STATISTICAL probability, then it can sabotage all the good efforts you have made.

Still, even though I just said all of that as a WARNING of CAUTION I do wish to believe that not everyone is a scheming jerk and that if one applies the same SMART RISK management to the investment of a relationship that they would apply to any other INVESTMENT then they can increase their odds of success.

*edited for word replacement. INVESTMENT replaced the mistake word "relationship"*
08-13-2018, 03:30 AM
(08-13-2018 02:58 AM)karasu Wrote:  ALL of them! I tell you I have read/observed enough to know that relationships are very HIGH-RISK and that it seems the statistical odds are AGAINST you!

and I can tell you that Orientals are NOT the safe option that Occidentals think them to be and have the SAME POTENTIAL to cause you misery as any other race.

it sucks that money matters so much in this world but a relationship can RUIN you if you are not excessively wealthy enough to take the hit without negative impact.

and I am speaking to responsible men and women.......if catch the WRONG fish, which is a HIGH STATISTICAL probability, then it can sabotage all the good efforts you have made.

Still, even though I just said all of that as a WARNING of CAUTION I do wish to believe that not everyone is a scheming jerk and that if one applies the same SMART RISK management to the investment of a relationship that they would apply to any other relationship then they can increase their odds of success.

There is going to be an entire generation of cat ladies pretty soon. I give it a decade or so. And either they will pass on their manhating ways to the young 'uns, or they will admit they made a mistake, and pass that lesson on to the kids.

FEMINISM, esp. modern 3rd wave feminism, DOES NOT MAKE WOMEN HAPPY.
08-13-2018, 04:43 AM
(08-13-2018 03:30 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  
(08-13-2018 02:58 AM)karasu Wrote:  ALL of them! I tell you I have read/observed enough to know that relationships are very HIGH-RISK and that it seems the statistical odds are AGAINST you!

Still, even though I just said all of that as a WARNING of CAUTION I do wish to believe that not everyone is a scheming jerk and that if one applies the same SMART RISK management to the investment of a relationship that they would apply to any other relationship then they can increase their odds of success.

There is going to be an entire generation of cat ladies pretty soon. I give it a decade or so. And either they will pass on their manhating ways to the young 'uns, or they will admit they made a mistake, and pass that lesson on to the kids.

FEMINISM, esp. modern 3rd wave feminism, DOES NOT MAKE WOMEN HAPPY.

there is also some possibility that AI is going to dramatically impact/change humanity
08-13-2018, 04:45 AM
If everyone was being honest, no one would date a Pygmy from the Congo other than other Pygmies but that's an ethnic group not a Nationality.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-13-2018, 05:19 AM
it's happening.

08-13-2018, 05:34 AM
Most people date in order to hook up. Race, ethnicity, and nationality don't much matter to most people in that regard. However, the vast majority of people marry within their ethnicity, despite the NWO propaganda about black male/white female or white male/Asian female relationships.
08-13-2018, 05:43 AM
(08-13-2018 04:45 AM)jho Wrote:  If everyone was being honest, no one would date a Pygmy from the Congo other than other Pygmies but that's an ethnic group not a Nationality.

The question in the thread title is a bit vague. It says "Date" and not have a relationship with. If it's a one time date and the person seems interesting, intelligent and has a great personality I wouldn't mind spending some time with them. But going any further than 1 date definitely narrows my choices.
08-13-2018, 05:59 AM
What about you guys? Personally I've never bonked outside my own race despite a few easy opportunities I could have taken.
If were to go outside of my race, I'd go for a light-skinned Middle-Eastern.
08-13-2018, 06:12 AM
I've been with other races outside of my own. My preference leans toward my own kind because I seem to connect better.
08-13-2018, 06:34 AM
(08-13-2018 05:59 AM)kungfool Wrote:  What about you guys? Personally I've never bonked outside my own race despite a few easy opportunities I could have taken.
If were to go outside of my race, I'd go for a light-skinned Middle-Eastern.

All of them except East Asian (kissed a few but never had sex with). The non whites that i've been with were one night stands.
08-13-2018, 08:22 AM
Personally, all of the beta-male WMAF couples have strongly turned me off from Asian Women.
I probably couldn't bring myself bang a Black girl. Body chemistry is just too different.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to date a Brunette. 1967 Navy Edition pug-thug 3 238 10-03-2018 09:46 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  UC Irvine/Princeton: White men more likely to date interracially than white women pug-thug 16 1,339 09-20-2018 06:26 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Issa Rae dating advice for black women: date Asian men CTsar 15 1,121 05-08-2018 02:40 AM
Last Post: Mad Mike
  Merican who Decapitated Tinder Date in Japan had a dream to "marry a japanese woman" pug-thug 3 370 03-24-2018 04:01 AM
Last Post: Ghost of Hellfire Awaits