Login | Register

1968 Prophecy from a 90 Year Old Norwegian Woman
08-11-2018, 02:46 AM
1968 Prophecy from a 90 Year Old Norwegian Woman
This prophecy from 1968 is eye opening. This old lady was spot on about so many things. She even predicted the mass immigration into Europe. She was also spot on about the state of today's church and it's willingness to hear the truths of the Gospel message. I've seen a lot of other ministers talking about this lately. She nailed it about how they want the prosperity message and not messages about sin and grace. The church is cold and not taking it's place in the battle.

Remember, in 1968 things were a lot different than they are today. The scary part of this prophecy is her prediction of a nuclear world war 3.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2018, 02:49 AM
RE: 1968 Prophecy from a 90 Year Old Norwegian Woman
Will watch later, but I have been critical of churches NOT CRITICIZING warmongering for a long time now. Absolutely shameful. And it is because they are Christian Zionists, for the most part.
08-11-2018, 02:51 AM
the evangelical christian church has been one of the MAIN SUPPORT bases for foreign wars overseas, esp. in the middle east
08-11-2018, 03:06 AM
I worked for a huge worldwide ministry some 10 years back When I first started they had all of these rooms set aside for prayer where you could go pray and ask God for help. Then the founder of the ministry died and a whole new spirit moved in. All of the prayer rooms were converted to meeting places rather than prayer rooms. Instead of the bible being your main tool, the main tool became MS Office and MS Project. It just felt like they were losing the founder's vision already and he hadn't been dead that long. They have now renamed the ministry where they once had Christ in the name it is now no longer part of their name. Just another example of the church becoming compromised.

The only way the church will ever make a difference is on it's knees in prayer. We need revival.
08-11-2018, 03:14 AM
^ have you ever considered converting to Russian Orthodox?

i think that is the most legit and spiritually coherent religion in the world today
08-11-2018, 03:19 AM
(08-11-2018 03:14 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  ^ have you ever considered converting to Russian Orthodox?

i think that is the most legit and spiritually coherent religion in the world today

I don't really consider myself any certain religion. I'm a Christian and I just like to go where the full gospel is being taught and hopefully displayed. Things like healings should still happen and churches should be praying for their members to be healed.

I don't know much about the Russian Orthodox but I like some of the things that I have read about it.

PS: if you get a chance listen to that old woman's prophecy. It will open your eyes.
08-11-2018, 03:20 AM
i watched the vid, it seems like someone is just reciting her writing but is their proof she wrote it 30 years ago?
08-11-2018, 03:34 AM
(08-11-2018 03:20 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  i watched the vid, it seems like someone is just reciting her writing but is their proof she wrote it 30 years ago?

Probably not. Just the word of that evangelist. I have no reason to believe he would just make it up. Nobody appears to be profiting from it.

I've seen a lot of prophecies over the years and some of the ones she brought up has been a pretty consistent topic. In particular WW 3 and nuclear war.
08-11-2018, 03:37 AM
have you seen edgar cayce's prophecy on Russia. I thought that was quite spot on

Russia is the only major country in the world that has a true cultural christian foundation

it is embedded in the psyche of the people.. not something that people do on Sundays

it's just there

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  7 year reigning Tetris Champ dethroned by a 16 year old boy pug-thug 2 276 10-24-2018 08:24 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  New Trey Smith Video - HILLARY: the Clinton Election Rigging PROPHECY Redneck 9 3,535 04-06-2018 10:37 AM
Last Post: jho
  The Third Secret: Virgin Mary's Prophecy about Russia pug-thug 93 20,100 03-06-2018 03:49 AM
Last Post: Ghost of Hellfire Awaits
  Non-traditional views of Biblical prophecy Fugazi 45 13,227 03-21-2017 06:10 PM
Last Post: Redneck