If black people said the stuff white people say to them
funny video

some are bang on.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2018, 07:02 AM
RE: If black people said the stuff white people say to them
Nobody says this type of stuff. On either side.

Video should be titled "Rude Sarcastic Comments Hipster Blacks and Other Liberal Minorities LOVE making towards White People"
08-04-2018, 07:24 AM
they actually do or did

maybe not in 2018, but for years I've heard these types of comments from whites to minorites

"you don't seem like you're from ____"

"wow you speak good english for a _____"
08-04-2018, 07:25 AM
also the patronizing "You guys suffered so much... i'm proud of what you've achieved" stuff
08-04-2018, 07:30 AM
So what? Whites should walk on egg-shells around minorities more than they already do?

How is telling someone they have good English offensive??? Learning a second-language is hard.
Shouldn't it be a mark of accomplishment when a native speaker tells you you're doing it well?
I can't imagine going into a shop in China, having a casual conversation with the owner, then getting outraged because they complimented my Chinese.

I also saw a one section where the Black guy says "WOW You're smart for a Redneck."
What is the equivalent of that supposed to be? "WOW you're not so dumb for a N*****."
08-04-2018, 07:34 AM
I also compliment people when they come to America with nothing, work their asses off, save everything, ask for nothing, then have kids who are Doctors or are making 6-figures in other occupation.

There is such a thing as the "Model Minority" IMO.
08-04-2018, 07:35 AM
The real offense that these videos highlight is simply the act of noticing that there is a difference between people.
If you're a White person, and you notice things about Blacks that are different than you, you are a racist.
If you're a White person, and you try to suppress noticing things about other races that are different, you are a racist.

You can't please people either way, so you might as well just f' trying to be politically correct and speak your mind.
08-04-2018, 07:48 AM
(08-04-2018 07:30 AM)kungfool Wrote:  So what? Whites should walk on egg-shells around minorities more than they already do?

How is telling someone they have good English offensive??? Learning a second-language is hard.
Shouldn't it be a mark of accomplishment when a native speaker tells you you're doing it well?
I can't imagine going into a shop in China, having a casual conversation with the owner, then getting outraged because they complimented my Chinese.

I also saw a one section where the Black guy says "WOW You're smart for a Redneck."
What is the equivalent of that supposed to be? "WOW you're not so dumb for a N*****."

it's more of the patronizing attitude.. where whites are the default and everyone is expected to conform to their behavior

i call it the bigotry of lower standards.

you let "POCs" get away with being racist, but you hold your own people (WHITES) to a higher standard.

what is shown in this video was probably common 20 years ago.. and probably still common with whites towards asians today.

I do agree that whites do not talk like this to blacks today.

i also do agree that the avg. white male is targeted by the media.. but at the same time white males do still run shit in this country

08-04-2018, 07:54 AM
08-04-2018, 07:58 AM
fuck baizuo
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-04-2018, 07:59 AM
(08-04-2018 07:48 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  you let "POCs" get away with being racist, but you hold your own people (WHITES) to a higher standard.

Well I can't disagree with that.

I will add that Whites apologizing for their behavior, and rewarding minorities who get easily offended with cash prizes is just exacerbating everything.

Yes a White male is in charge of Starbucks, but look what he does with his power. Cries on national TV begging minorities for forgiveness and rewards the agitators with hundreds of thousands of dollars and all sorts of other gibs. Is that going to make Blacks happy, or is that going to make them more likely to get upset and throw a fit in a public place?

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
08-04-2018, 08:02 AM
baizuo means the white left

these guys are the most successful white supremacists in history

they have basically made WHITE the default, while everyone else is a PERSON OF COLOR that is ASPIRING/STRIVING to be like them.

they are basically homogenizing world culture based on this strategy
08-04-2018, 08:07 AM
(08-04-2018 07:59 AM)kungfool Wrote:  
(08-04-2018 07:48 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  you let "POCs" get away with being racist, but you hold your own people (WHITES) to a higher standard.

Well I can't disagree with that.

I will add that Whites apologizing for their behavior, and rewarding minorities who get easily offended with cash prizes is just exacerbating everything.

Yes a White male is in charge of Starbucks, but look what he does with his power. Cries on national TV begging minorities for forgiveness and rewards the agitators with hundreds of thousands of dollars and all sorts of other gibs. Is that going to make Blacks happy, or is that going to make them more likely to get upset and throw a fit in a public place?

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

it's just marketing and virtue signaling

he is laughing himself all the way to the bank with his crocodile tears

starbucks exploits "colored" workers in the developing world especially ETHIOPIA

they pay the guys 20 cents a pound and then resell it in the USSA for 20 dollars a pound

these guys just don't care.

Western people UNDERSTAND PR.. and they know that if you tap into the "white man's burden/savior" complex... you will sell stuff.

western people are indoctrinated from birth to "make a diff. in the world" or to "heal the world" etc.

this is a form of supremacism where they enforce their standards worldwide.

08-04-2018, 08:21 AM
If black people said the stuff white people say to them
Unless everyone is exactly equal then someone is supreme by default.

--I Eat Grits--
08-04-2018, 12:17 PM
[Image: i-thought-my-vasectomy-would-keep-my-wif...041853.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  1 million people in Hong Kong protest Extradition Law pug-thug 204 5,778 10-10-2019 04:22 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Do people actually believe the new Popeye's chicken sandwich is sold out? pug-thug 18 216 10-04-2019 06:21 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Wish.com sells the weirdest stuff Redneck 3 155 09-22-2019 09:54 PM
Last Post: Redneck
  5 people allegedly dead from vaping pug-thug 4 134 09-11-2019 12:08 AM
Last Post: pug-thug