Login | Register

Anyone read this book? "The War On Terror: The Plot To Rule The Middle East"
07-20-2018, 01:53 AM
Anyone read this book? "The War On Terror: The Plot To Rule The Middle East"

The War On Terror: The Plot To Rule The Middle East - Book - By Christopher Bollyn

Christopher Bollyn--along with Professor Steven Jones and others--is one of the foremost investigative researchers of the 9/11 attacks whose findings have decimated the official story that 19 Muslim terrorists attacked the Pentagon and took down the Twin Towers in New York City.

In his book The War On Terror, Bollyn shows that the 9/11 attacks were actually part of a much larger international conspiracy and the culprits were not al-Qaeda, Osama bin Laden or militant Muslims in general. Bollyn's book proves who the real culprits were and also shows how these conspirators have masterminded a perpetual "War on Terror" that is serving several nefarious purposes, including the destruction of America's liberties.

From the book's back cover:

The government and media have misled us about 9/11 in order to compel public opinion to support the War on Terror.

Why have we gone along with it? Do we accept endless war as normal? Are we numb to the suffering caused by our military interventions?

No. We have simply been propagandized into submission. We have been deceived into thinking that the War on Terror is a good thing, a valiant struggle against terrorists who intend to attack us as we were on 9/11.

Behind the War on Terror is a strategic plan crafted decades in advance to redraw the map of the Middle East. 9/11 was a false-flag operation blamed on Muslims in order to start the military operations for that strategic plan. Recognizing the origin of the plan is crucial to understanding the deception that has changed our world.

$15.00 per book, plus $4.00 shipping and handling. Shipping rate is for domestic orders only. International shipping rates vary.

https://chuckbaldwinlive.com/Store.aspx#...y=15986016
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2018, 01:54 AM
RE: Anyone read this book? "The War On Terror: The Plot To Rule The Middle East"
Looks like it could be pretty interesting. Have any of you guys read it? It could debunk a lot of nonsense we have been fed...then again, would it even matter?
07-20-2018, 02:05 AM
RE: Anyone read this book? "The War On Terror: The Plot To Rule The Middle East&...
The first step is realizing that both Israel and Saudi Arabia were created by the (((West))) and that they are in fact allies, something which they have only started to admit publicly in the last year or so (when they admitted they wanted regime change in Syria, but weren't terribly worried about ISIS for some reason).
07-20-2018, 04:45 AM
RE: Anyone read this book? "The War On Terror: The Plot To Rule The Middle East"
[Image: now-youre-cooking-with-gas.jpg]

“Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.”
― Confucius
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-20-2018, 04:49 AM
I've read all of Christopher Boylln's books, the guy is well-researched and correct in his geopolitical analysis.

― Confucius
07-20-2018, 07:06 AM
RE: Anyone read this book? "The War On Terror: The Plot To Rule The Middle East&...
(07-20-2018 04:49 AM)jho Wrote:  I've read all of Christopher Boylln's books, the guy is well-researched and correct in his geopolitical analysis.

It came highly recommended by former presidential candidate Chuck Baldwin.

If you read this book, who is the author saying was responsible?
07-20-2018, 11:11 AM
The Israeli Likud government, Chabad & Mossad.

― Confucius
07-20-2018, 11:12 AM
Chuck Baldwin is cool in my book, he's the last presidential candidate I voted for.

― Confucius
07-20-2018, 11:34 AM
(07-20-2018 11:12 AM)jho Wrote:  Chuck Baldwin is cool in my book, he's the last presidential candidate I voted for.

He's an interesting guy. A long time Florida pastor who packed up his family a few years back and moved up North where it was less restrictive. He started a church in Montana.
07-20-2018, 02:23 PM
(07-20-2018 11:34 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  
(07-20-2018 11:12 AM)jho Wrote:  Chuck Baldwin is cool in my book, he's the last presidential candidate I voted for.

He's an interesting guy. A long time Florida pastor who packed up his family a few years back and moved up North where it was less restrictive. He started a church in Montana.
He's been my facebook friend for years, I always read his posts. I used to watch his online sermons every Sunday. He's a great ambassador of Jesus.

― Confucius
07-21-2018, 02:45 AM
Why the middle east though? How many decades has war been going on there? I don't believe the oil bullshit anymore.

Are there Stargates there? Something biblical? Im being serious too.
07-21-2018, 03:24 AM
(07-21-2018 02:45 AM)Señor Penis Wrote:  Why the middle east though? How many decades has war been going on there? I don't believe the oil bullshit anymore.

Abiotic oil. So that means the places where it is easiest to access the oil have a huge advantage, in terms of cost. Plus the facilities are already there, in scale.

The other reason is geographic centrality.

In medieval Europe it was Constantinople that was in the 'center of the world'. In the modern world, it has just moved south and east a bit, esp. with the Suez Canal's construction.

You have to view Saudi Arabia, Israel (and Jordan) as one entity.
07-21-2018, 04:06 AM
(07-21-2018 03:24 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  
(07-21-2018 02:45 AM)Señor Penis Wrote:  Why the middle east though? How many decades has war been going on there? I don't believe the oil bullshit anymore.

Abiotic oil. So that means the places where it is easiest to access the oil have a huge advantage, in terms of cost. Plus the facilities are already there, in scale.

The other reason is geographic centrality.

In medieval Europe it was Constantinople that was in the 'center of the world'. In the modern world, it has just moved south and east a bit, esp. with the Suez Canal's construction.

You have to view Saudi Arabia, Israel (and Jordan) as one entity.
Greater Israel.

― Confucius
07-21-2018, 04:07 AM
Also the Kurds are working with the Israelis to create Kurdistan.

― Confucius
07-21-2018, 05:39 AM
(07-21-2018 04:07 AM)jho Wrote:  Also the Kurds are working with the Israelis to create Kurdistan.

Yes, but they don't want independence for the Kurds, they want DEPENDENCE.

At the same time weakening all Israel's regional rivals, Iraq, Iran, Syria and Turkey. Makes them all into rump states, and gives an easy point from which to INVADE them.

This was the longterm plan for the War on Terror, btw. To eventually tell Russia and China, "Oh, it looks like the Caucausus and Xinjiang are home to Islamic extremists and you guys are having trouble dealing with them! Let us help you out! We insist. No really. We will come in and set up a few bases and take care of the problem for you"

In Africa they use 'national parks' that are on the borders of nations, to train extremists and launch guerilla attacks on said nations. This was why South Africa had a 'border war' with Angola, because they were training the Africans to become Communist terrorists, and then attack South Africa.

Very few people know anything about that.

Look at Syria. Where did the 'civil war' start? On the border with Israel! LOL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  AMAZING MUST READ: A Swiss Doctor on Covid-19 pug-thug 11 215 04-04-2020 08:31 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  COVID has shown us TRUE COLORS. Good Read pug-thug 6 110 03-31-2020 10:59 AM
  BREAKING: Read the 2-page White House "stimulus 3" proposal here pilgrim 12 101 03-19-2020 10:21 AM
  Parents Catch FBI in Plot To Force Mentally Ill Son To Be A Right Wing Terrorist pug-thug 0 82 02-24-2020 09:28 PM