Login | Register

Conspiracy Flag?
07-13-2018, 01:30 AM
Conspiracy Flag?
does this trigger your Conspiracy Alarm to begin buzzing?

"I Went to Snctm, a Secret Celebrity ​Sex Party With a $75,000 Membership Fee​

Snctm is a secret sex party based in Los Angeles
It costs men almost $2000 to attend one Snctm event, and a lifetime membership costs $75,000
Women get in for free, but must undergo a rigorous application process
Celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow are rumored to have attended Snctm events

I’m in the inner sanctum of a secret Snctm sex party, and it’s a spectacular scene. Per the dress code, the men are wearing tuxedos, and the women, who outnumber the men by 6 to 1, are wearing La Perla bras, garter belts, and high heels. Everyone is fit and attractive, and everyone is wearing a mask. It’s a straight guy’s total fantasy, like Cirque du Soleil meets a Victoria’s Secret fashion show.

I first heard about Snctm while at Soho House in West Hollywood, a members-only club for Hollywood's creative crowd. I ran into some friends who had attended previous Snctm gatherings, and they referred to it as “the most glamorous sex party we ever went to." "You have to go," they told me. "It's so Eyes Wide Shut."

So I got in touch with Snctm's founder, Damon Lawner, 47. A former party promoter and real estate agent, Lawner says he was inspired to launch Snctm after watching the aforementioned Kubrick film. “I was going through a similar thing myself, struggling with being monogamous with my wife,” he told me. When his marriage failed, he turned his attention to Snctm, which has since been profiled by Goop, the website founded by Gwyneth Paltrow (who is also rumored to be a Snctm member).

"The grand object of Snctm is the eroticism of the human race,” he tells me.

This lofty goal comes at a steep price. To get into Snctm, men pay $1,875 per event, $10,000 for a yearly membership, or $75,000 for a lifetime “Dominus” VIP membership. Women get in free via an application process that involves an online application, and a Skype or in-person interview. If they’re hot, they’re in. If they’re not, they can’t even pay to get in. (Perhaps unsurprisingly, male members are not held to these standards.) Welcome to Hollywood.

After my date and I spend a few minutes chatting with partygoers, the “erotic entertainment” portion of the evening starts, which is provided by what Lawner tells me is Scntm’s official “erotic troupe.” A naked woman on all fours steadies herself on the floor as she becomes a “human drink cart,” with guests placing bottles of expensive bourbon on a shelf on her butt. A guy in a black cape and black carnival mask starts having sex with a woman in a white Venetian mask while party guests look on, nonchalantly sipping champagne. Meanwhile, topless women in tutus do pirouettes around the living room. My date and I just watch and take in all the eye candy.

A man on the couch pulls down the zipper of his tuxedo pants and receives oral sex from a woman who looks to be at least 25 years younger than him, while two women take turns going down on each other in front of the fireplace. My date turns to me. “Thanks for inviting me to the pagan Hollywood sex cult,” he says. “I love LA.”------(see full article for more)

https://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/a22...sex-party/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2018, 01:32 AM
RE: Conspiracy Flag?
what will these people do when they become bored with this and it is not enough to stimulate their excitement?
07-13-2018, 01:39 AM
Even before the article mentioned the film "Eyes Wide Shut" that's what I was thinking as I was reading.

Eyes Wide Shut
07-13-2018, 01:42 AM
Yeah, this stuff only started after Kubrick released Eyes Wide Shut... Right...

Big Grin

And to answer your question, Karasu, obviously they get more depraved. More drugs, more perversion, until there are children involved and of course... Sacrifice.

As if the people that watched Eyes Wide Shut don't remember that part.
07-13-2018, 02:04 AM
Quote:Yeah, this stuff only started after Kubrick released Eyes Wide Shut... Right...

Who said that?
07-13-2018, 02:07 AM
(07-13-2018 02:04 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  .
Quote:Yeah, this stuff only started after Kubrick released Eyes Wide Shut... Right...

Who said that?

The alleged 'founder' of this 'group' (definitely not a secret society, nope):
"Lawner says he was inspired to launch Snctm after watching the aforementioned Kubrick film. “I was going through a similar thing myself, struggling with being monogamous with my wife,” he told me. When his marriage failed, he turned his attention to Snctm"
07-13-2018, 02:15 AM
OK, thanks CR.
07-13-2018, 03:05 AM
(07-13-2018 01:42 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  Yeah, this stuff only started after Kubrick released Eyes Wide Shut... Right...

Big Grin

And to answer your question, Karasu, obviously they get more depraved. More drugs, more perversion, until there are children involved and of course... Sacrifice.

As if the people that watched Eyes Wide Shut don't remember that part.

I have not viewed that film an after reading your commentary I do not think it is suitable to my nature, so thank you for helping me to avoid it.

I generally refrain from looking into the darker corners of conspirology. I am thankful for the Truth Seekers doing the good detective work to shine LIGHT on these things but I am with a sensitive nature so I avoid it.
07-13-2018, 03:14 AM
a bit of my own perspective here. I am a gentleman of regular habit and so I have the standard masculine emotional influence which will cause me to feel some temptation for sex with other mature adult women but then I think how I would feel if my GF were to engage in chronic promiscuities with various men and of course I would not like it......

so how do these people of this type featured in the article not feel such jealousies?

if my GF did not display some jealousy I would be suspicious. LOL @ that nonsense "love is not jealous"........a lack of jealously could indicate that the the partner does not perceive value in the other and would "trade up" if give a opportunity to do so.
07-13-2018, 04:14 AM
Quote:"The grand object of Snctm is the eroticism of the human race,”

what a cheesy quote

I suspect it's filled with aspiring models

I've heard about these in LA.. they get a mansion and tons of models share rooms there and get paid monthly

LA is actually a pretty male-dominant place contrary to what most people think.

in most cases, women are expected to be beautiful, men are expected to be rich and wealthy
07-13-2018, 04:22 AM
also 1800 seems way too cheap if there are celebs involved

people pay 1000 bucks in LA for a seat at the table for these charity ball events I've been to

seems like some slick advertising to attract lonely joes and rich punters

if the place had REAL CELEBS it wouldn't be advertised like this period

the owner wouldn't be pushing this thing

it would sell itself

once again 1800 is way too cheap
07-13-2018, 05:25 AM
(07-13-2018 04:14 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  
Quote:"The grand object of Snctm is the eroticism of the human race,”

what a cheesy quote

I suspect it's filled with aspiring models

I've heard about these in LA.. they get a mansion and tons of models share rooms there and get paid monthly

LA is actually a pretty male-dominant place contrary to what most people think.

in most cases, women are expected to be beautiful, men are expected to be rich and wealthy

Male-dominant, or run by the Gay Mafia?
07-14-2018, 04:31 AM
(07-13-2018 04:22 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  also 1800 seems way too cheap if there are celebs involved

people pay 1000 bucks in LA for a seat at the table for these charity ball events I've been to

seems like some slick advertising to attract lonely joes and rich punters

if the place had REAL CELEBS it wouldn't be advertised like this period

the owner wouldn't be pushing this thing

it would sell itself

once again 1800 is way too cheap

you do present a valid point yet the main idea remains significant, it is a Slippery Slope. Of course for the average wingNUT pesantry which does not even have $500 saved for emergency need then $1800 IS rich and the article also mentioned that there seemed to be some social class sreeening where $1800 is the cover charge yet one must first pass mustard before paying the fee. The fee is just a cheap offering used to help pay for the party costs of running business.

and I don't even like to think about these things but it is not hard to imagine that one secret door leads to another........

and so we can assume that most elites in politics/entertainment industries are involved in such activities?
07-14-2018, 04:22 PM
(07-13-2018 01:42 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  And to answer your question, Karasu, obviously they get more depraved. More drugs, more perversion, until there are children involved and of course... Sacrifice.

Great post.

Yes. It ends on Epstein Island.

[Image: CzlrvDoUcAEoupp.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How False Flag Operations Are Carried Out Today Glimmer 2 283 04-30-2018 10:12 PM
Last Post: Glimmer
  15 Ways to Detect a False Flag Operation Glimmer 5 936 06-09-2017 09:37 PM
Last Post: Glimmer
  TV Reporter Shooting False Flag? - Station Staff/Mgmt Live On Air Smiling Right Now Dagwood 55 14,525 05-02-2017 10:14 AM
Last Post: Count Iblis
  Noam Chomsky: Donald Trump could stage false-flag terror attack to maintain fanbase pug-thug 1 473 04-07-2017 12:08 AM
Last Post: GMB13