Login | Register

White guy tells hispanic neighbor they can't play spanish music in backyard on july4
07-10-2018, 05:40 PM
White guy tells hispanic neighbor they can't play spanish music in backyard on july4
unbelievable!

White Neighbor Knocks On Hispanic Family Door & Tell Them They Couldn’t Play Their Spanish Music In Their Backyard On 4th Of July!

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi...4qdxN561qJ

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2018, 05:42 PM
RE: White guy tells hispanic neighbor they can't play spanish music in backyard on july4
white guys tell BLACK GUY he can't BBQ in his OWN BACKYARD lmfao

07-10-2018, 05:43 PM
RE: White guy tells hispanic neighbor they can't play spanish music in backyard on july4
seriously.. if you believe in freedom, let people BE FREE

never had a hispanic person tell me I couldn't do something.

hispanics and asians in general will tolerate noise up to a degree.. euro americans on the other hand... any type of noise and they are filing COMPLAINTS with the QUICKNESS
07-10-2018, 05:45 PM
NO CHARCOAL GRILLS IN THIS PARK! I'm CALLING THE COPS! - WHITE LADY

White Woman Calls Cops On Black People For Using Charcoal While Barbecuing & Then Tries To Play Victim When Cops Arrive!

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi...7ic5zLcuCZ
07-10-2018, 05:50 PM
in China i was blasting MUSIC with a subwoofer until 3-4 am sometimes, never got a complaint ever

people just tolerate shit, esp. if it's not a daily thing
07-10-2018, 05:54 PM
likewise if my neighbor was having a house party , esp. if it was not more than once every couple of weeks, i'd tolerate it

if you want freedom, you have to GIVE freedom

i'm always seeing these OLD WHITE AMERICAN LADIES trying to tell people "HEY u gotta smoke 25 FEET FROM ANY WINDOW OR DOOR"

it's actually unfair to pinpoint whites, as in EUROPE they mind their own business a bit more
07-11-2018, 05:05 AM
what's the local consensus on weed here on this forum? Prison or FREE COUNTRY?
07-11-2018, 05:22 AM
The only noise complaint ive ever had is from old white american ladies. I also find that whites are more likely to snitch on each other lol. What's the reasoning behind that?
07-11-2018, 05:57 AM
^ agreed. the snitch culture is HUGE in USA.

it's the tendency to FOLLOW systems and HIERARCHY

it's also teacher's pet syndrome
07-12-2018, 04:23 AM
(07-10-2018 05:42 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  white guys tell BLACK GUY he can't BBQ in his OWN BACKYARD lmfao

Seems staged, as if they are engaged in a skit.

I really don't think it's real. Maybe put together for YouTube hits or to promote a race agenda?
07-12-2018, 07:03 AM
^ possibly, however these types of things happen often

often times european americans are not cool with the smell of BBQ going into their house

nor do they like the smell of curry

other groups like latinos, muslims, asians.. IN GENERAL tolerate other culture's stuff more

the western liberals are more into SAYING nice stuff about "colored people" instead of taking action that is good to them

white liberals are notorious for driving out "POCs" out of their neighborhood through gentrification
07-12-2018, 08:23 AM
(07-10-2018 05:43 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  hispanics and asians in general will tolerate noise up to a degree.. euro americans on the other hand... any type of noise and they are filing COMPLAINTS with the QUICKNESS

Different cultures.

You're comparing groups with high population-density to one with low. These people pack more family members in every household, speak louder, yell more and have less shame in irritating their neighbors.

From my experience in SoCal, Hispanic and Asian neighborhoods are very crowded, and the noise floor is very high. Drift over to White suburbia and you can hear the wind blow.

If White people could live separate from these other cultures, and enjoy the peace and quietude they prefer, they would. It's not White people restricting others right to be noisy that's the problem, it's the US government criminalizing any attempt of Whites to live separate that's tyrannical.
07-12-2018, 10:37 AM
^ I disagree. Are you telling me that whites do not like to live in cities with large ethnic neighborhoods?

Ethnic neighborhoods are usually the most trendy for liberal white people

also many of the types that complain are people who claim to be Progressive and tolerant of other cultures. yet when the pinata party starts they are the first to call the cops
07-12-2018, 05:42 PM

07-12-2018, 05:43 PM
^ legit case of racial profiling and discrimination

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  White Guy w/ Asian Wife in Street Altercation w/ Dong Johnson !?!? Señor Penis 35 613 07-13-2018 10:04 AM
Last Post: Señor Penis
  Hot neighbor divorcing husband. Delusional? trevorrice 143 25,529 05-31-2018 06:43 AM
Last Post: jho
  How much does this guy spend on food per day? pug-thug 9 543 05-03-2018 08:39 AM
Last Post: Billygoat
  Music festivals are the corporate dystopia we deserve pug-thug 5 256 04-27-2018 04:56 PM
Last Post: Ghost of Hellfire Awaits