Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2019, 04:37 AM
RE: The art of historical revisionist ANATOLY FOMENKO
would like your opinion on his artwork, CHAOS REIGNS
Find all posts by this user
01-17-2019, 05:44 AM
Seems a quite talented artist, although it is not my style. Like I said, I prefer beauty in art.

It is really common in 3d modelling to use black and white squares, so that people can visualize depth, I guess.

[Image: unwrap.png]
01-17-2019, 06:08 AM
the symbolism is very satanic and saturnian
01-17-2019, 06:14 AM
also, notice the blatant satanic one eye flash in the above pic

and in regular form, they mostly cover the right eye
01-17-2019, 06:19 AM
this tells me that there is a dark underpinning to his work

disinformation and confusion

he likes the distorted KRONOS imagery as he sees himself as a manipulator of time... achieving GOD-LIKE powers
01-17-2019, 07:43 AM
I think you are overthinking this one, just IMO. I have seen a lot of his art, and yeah, it is in black and white, and has some dark undertones, in general. He just strikes me as a serious thinker, and there are some dark topics out there in the world. I can only imagine what growing up in the Soviet Union in that era was like.

Some of his art was inspired by a book The Master & Margarita, a famous Russian novel (that I have not read), about the devil visiting Moscow, in the 1930s. So it is obvious that the devil would appear as a theme in such art.

The black and white checkerboard you posted is from that series: Anatoly Fomenko - Margarita meets Woland

The one with the 'rings of Saturn' in it is also from that series:
http://chronologia.org/art/bulgakov01.html

The book also deals with 'space and time', dealing with Jesus, spirits, and so on. Apparently it has Freemasonic symbolism in it as well. As someone that exposes Freemasonic symbolism, does that make me a Freemason? Right? It is a slippery slope.

I guess I just ascribe a lot of his weirdness to him being a mathematician!

I disagree that he is promoting any sort of occultism because he goes to great lengths to emphasize the historicity of Jesus, and that all the 'comparative religion' stuff, of 'Jesus-like' figures in history derive from an incorrect chronology. I.e. those stories are based on the story of Jesus, not vice versa.
01-17-2019, 07:57 AM
interesting points

but why the trademark one eyed nod and wink to the NWO photo?

[Image: c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg]

most if not all anti-NWO types would never engage in this pose
01-17-2019, 08:55 AM
the bible warns against those that wink their eyes and talk with their hands and feet:

Proverbs 10:10 - Those who wink their eyes are trouble makers, and the mocking fool will be brought down.

Proverbs 6:13 …A worthless person, a wicked man, walks with a perverse mouth, winking his eyes, speaking with his feet, and pointing with his fingers. With deceit in his heart he devises evil; he continually sows discord.…
01-17-2019, 11:50 AM
Is looking through a piece of glass the same as covering your eye?

If he is disinformation, the classic rule still applies, where you have to tell a lot of truth in order to slip in the lie.

I don't know ancient or medieval Chinese history, not my specialty at all, so I could really care less on his views on that. But I have learnt A LOT about medieval European history from him, and like I said, he uses primary sources, actual chronicles, scrolls, manuscripts, points out strange small details in paintings, and everything that I have then researched on my own, he has been spot on about.

Something weird like 'myths of Prester John'. I don't think I had ever heard of it, you look it up on wikipedia and they try to dismiss it as legend and myth, and wrap it up, all in less than a page. But then he will be discussing details of the story that they completely omit, or don't know about, so you look up the sources he mentions and bam, there it is. Also of course most medieval sources aren't written in modern English, so some of it could be mistranslated (by other historians, or by him) but I don't have the knowledge to point that out. I haven't seen him accused of mistranslating, though, just being 'wrong'.

But there are a lot of 'mysteries' that are resolved by realizing chronology is wrong. Pyramids of Egypt, a prime example. It is a really big thing in the 'truth community' right now, Tartaria research. Although they generally claim Tartaria had free energy, which I am far from convinced of (although it is possible).
01-17-2019, 02:20 PM
i totally agree that a lot of history is bunk and he may be right about many things regarding European history

but his assertions about China are nonsensical

the japanese imperial family can trace the history of the imperial throne back to around the 5th century AD. they kept meticulous records. Japanese records generally also matches up with Chinese records

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Art??!! ba_dass 4 169 03-19-2020 11:33 PM
Last Post: Beefsteak Charlie
  Meaningful and important street art pug-thug 3 134 03-10-2020 11:35 PM
Last Post: Beefsteak Charlie
  Virginia Is About To Require a Govt License for 'Art Therapy,' cuz glue is DANGEROUS pug-thug 3 170 02-20-2020 01:06 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Definitive Historical Evidence to Prove Existence of Christ? karasu 16 285 01-30-2020 08:00 PM
Last Post: pilgrim