Login | Register

The Racist and Plagiarist Einstein Hated Chinese people
06-15-2018, 04:38 AM
The Racist and Plagiarist Einstein Hated Chinese people
Soyboy Dong and Einstein finally cross paths!

According to the Guardian, Einstein described the Chinese to be “industrious, filthy, obtuse people” in one of his notes.

“Chinese don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods. All this occurs quietly and demurely. Even the children are spiritless and look obtuse,” he wrote.

He also noted the “abundance of offspring” and the “fecundity” of the Chinese, before stating that, “It would be a pity if these Chinese supplant all other races. For the likes of us, the mere thought is unspeakably dreary.”

Einstein Papers Project senior editor and assistant director Ze’ev Rosenkranz at the California Institute of Technology, who edited and translated “The Travel Diaries of Albert Einstein,” had this to say about the scientist’s private musings:

“I think a lot of comments strike us as pretty unpleasant – what he says about the Chinese in particular. They’re kind of in contrast to the public image of the great humanitarian icon. I think it’s quite a shock to read those and contrast them with his more public statements. They’re more off guard, he didn’t intend them for publication.”

The diaries have been published before in German as part of the 15-volume Collected Papers of Albert Einstein, which included just small supplementary translations into English.

“This is the first time Einstein’s travel diary will be made available to anyone who isn’t a serious Einstein scholar,” a spokesperson for Princeton University Press was quoted as saying.

In one of the passages also referring to the Chinese, Einstein noted that “even those reduced to working like horses never give the impression of conscious suffering. A peculiar herd-like nation [ … ] often more like automatons than people.”

Rosenkranz also noticed “a healthy dose of extreme misogyny” to his xenophobia:

“I noticed how little difference there is between men and women; I don’t understand what kind of fatal attraction Chinese women possess which enthralls the corresponding men to such an extent that they are incapable of defending themselves against the formidable blessing of offspring.”

https://nextshark.com/einsteins-travel-d...ws-asians/

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2018, 04:41 AM
RE: The Racist and Plagiarist Einstein Hated Chinese people
[Image: einstein-768x403.png]
06-15-2018, 04:49 AM
some snarky comments bout the japanese as well:

“Japanese unostentatious, decent, altogether very appealing,” he writes. “Pure souls as nowhere else among people. One has to love and admire this country.” But Rosenkranz points out that he also concludes that the “intellectual needs of this nation seem to be weaker than their artistic ones – natural disposition?”
06-15-2018, 04:52 AM
I agree with Einstein.

The orientals. Koreans. Japs. Chinese have 0 spirituality. I declined multiple job offers to work there that would pay me way More. . One was a gov job too. One was being apartner of a staffing firm.

But I stay here. Love nature. Love the water. Love fishing and boating in clean lakes. The sun. Kids running around in the back yard.

He’s 100% right about the depressing society and group. Being in Dhanghai or Tokyo drains the life out of me. Their country sides are just absolutely gross. The people are just complete spineless passive aggressive bitches. No wonder women run away from these catty illogical fembots

You can’t pay me to live there
06-15-2018, 04:55 AM
i'm curious about what else is in the book. Seems like there should be much more damaging stuff.

Einstein's image as a humanitarian icon has been forever tarnished with his WACISM
06-15-2018, 04:56 AM
Quote:Einstein gave a lecture on physics but also bluntly addressed the racial animus that held the country in its grip, reportedly calling racism, “a disease of white people” and saying he “did not intend to be quiet” about his opposition to segregation and racist public policy.

LMFAO
06-15-2018, 05:01 AM
Quote:He’s 100% right about the depressing society and group. Being in Dhanghai or Tokyo drains the life out of me. Their country sides are just absolutely gross.

the country sides in Japan are some of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. what the hell are you talking about?

the nature in Japan is spiritualized unlike north america where it's just big trees and big rocks. the feeling is entirely different.

there is a far more delicate look to the trees and nature in japan. here is a pic from aomori. i've been there

[Image: fresh-green-beech-wood-and-a-fresh-green...d593389312]

American nature is untouched.. but it lacks the finesse of the nature in Japan.
06-15-2018, 05:14 AM
Is that why japan has the highest suicide rate? It’s depressing society
06-15-2018, 05:31 AM
japan doesn't have close to the highest suicide rate

suicide rate in the US increased by 30% over the past several years.
06-15-2018, 06:09 AM
(06-15-2018 05:31 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  japan doesn't have close to the highest suicide rate

suicide rate in the US increased by 30% over the past several years.

You have to omit the people that had information leading to the arrest of Hillary Clinton, though. It skews the stats.
06-15-2018, 06:31 AM
Einstein had some nasty things to say about the German Goyim too. It's quite clear that he was Jewish Racial Supremacist. He supported International Communism (which Churchill casually referred to as "International Jewry") and even wrote a manifesto titled "Why Communism?".

His plagiarism was well known, but he was given endless praise by the Jewish media. The cultural stigma at the time was that Jews were very smart with matters of finance, trade and negotiation, but rarely created great men of Science, Engineering, Architecture etc. They wanted one of their own to be known as the greatest Scientist ever; so they portrayed him as being the smartest man in all of history, the human that embodied the mind of God the creator.

And so it was that this fish-faced Levantine was memed into the face representing all human brilliance.

[Image: 1332032_1.jpg]

His overshadowing over all other scientists in history is yet more WWII baggage that shapes today's Word-Order.

In 50 years, his paradigm will be overturned.
In 100 years, all of his science will all be thrown out.
In 1000 years, he will be looked at as pseudo-scientist

Electric Universe is the future.
06-15-2018, 07:10 AM
Quote:American nature is untouched.. but it lacks the finesse of the nature in Japan.

EvilSOYshida, sometimes you say the silliest stuff. Hard to take you serious sometimes.
06-15-2018, 07:14 AM
how is it silly?

there is a human touch with japanese nature. Flowing architecture that harmonizes with its surroundings.

[Image: hiroshima-shukkeien-garden.jpg]

There is detail and spirituality you just don't see in american forests or natural settings.

American natural settings are pretty much untouched. full of big trees, big mountains.. it doesn't have that human touch.
06-15-2018, 07:14 AM
human harmonization with nature:

[Image: ritsurin-garden-bridge.jpg]
06-15-2018, 07:15 AM
you're not going to find stuff like this in the N America:

[Image: Japan-cherry-blossoms-temples-japanese-b...r-wood.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Albert Einstein: Plagarist, Communist, Zionist, Wife-Beater and Fraud kungfool 10 1,736 06-16-2018 10:26 AM
Last Post: karasu
  3 Merican women twerk and yell racist remarks to korean man on subway pug-thug 6 324 04-12-2018 10:31 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  SJW article: How search engines are making us more racist pug-thug 8 401 04-07-2018 01:25 PM
Last Post: Count Iblis
  Why are CHINESE people calling me a FOREIGNER in the USA?!?!? jho 42 1,470 01-23-2018 02:06 PM
Last Post: Shahanshah