Login | Register

The Key To A Happy Marriage? A Tall Husband. Manlets on suicide watch
06-13-2018, 11:47 PM
The Key To A Happy Marriage? A Tall Husband. Manlets on suicide watch
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...ships.html

The key to a happy marriage? A tall husband: Couples with the biggest height differences found to have best relationships

Researchers found the greater the difference, the happier the wife is

Study based on 7,850 women collected from a long-term population survey

Women who opt for tall men are also more fertile, scientists suggest
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2018, 01:30 AM
RE: The Key To A Happy Marriage? A Tall Husband. Manlets on suicide watch
Bitch... I'm taller than you and I'd whip your ass in a fight..

You cock sucking queer...
06-14-2018, 01:31 AM

06-14-2018, 03:31 AM
what else are you going to tell me? that the sky is blue? that women love me with money or high status?

in no way or shape did the article state that height was the sole criteria for happiness in marriage. and if anyone thinks so he is seriously deluded.

also the study was done in KOREA where the women there CARE about HEIGHT and LOOKS to an extreme degree.

Do this in China or Japan, Europe and you would get vastly different results.

Go tell anyone all you have to be is tall and you'd be happy

Anthony Bourdain was 6 foot 4 and he got cucked and cheated on several times. His lady, Asia Argento, cheated with SHORTER MEN.

also why you are on a mission to make these dumb threads? Do you not think people know that women prefer taller men?

How would you like it if I kept making threads talking about big booty or huge knockers was the sole criteria for male happiness in marriage? It would be ridiculous right?

so puh-lease stop it with your asian male insecurity. You are protesting so much it's making people question your sense of self. Did your wife or gf leave you?

why do you spend your mental energy on this nonsense?
06-14-2018, 03:37 AM
(06-14-2018 03:31 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  what else are you going to tell me? that the sky is blue? that women love me with money or high status?

in no way or shape did the article state that height was the sole criteria for happiness in marriage. and if anyone thinks so he is seriously deluded.

" dong is just living in fantasy land.

I do remember a period in the 90's and early 2000's when a lot of women were concerned with height

these days I rarely hear this preference explicitly. it's more like it's great that he's tall and it's a plus, but it's not some HE HAS TO BE blah blah height or I won't consider him" - EY

[Image: tumblr_m3q2p26pxw1qgfml7o1_500.gif]
06-14-2018, 03:44 AM
^ Uh. Are you joking me? I'm telling you that I MYSELF haven't heard this preference among girls/people I know since the 90's

in the 90's I heard it a lot esp. from asian women. Now not really. Nevertheless it's IMPLICITLY and OBVIOUSLY known that women do care about height. Just like they care about status, money, cock size, personality, sense of humor etc.

What I don't get is why you think height is the SOLE criteria for women?

Is hip to waist ratio the sole criteria for men? IS facial beauty the sole criteria for men?

please stop making idential threads everyday or I will start moving the threads.

Please make ONE MANLET ON SUICIDE WATCH THREAD and just post all your data and opinions in there.

I don't want this forum littered with the same type of threads. I will allow you to talk about this stuff just keep it in one thread from now on.
06-14-2018, 03:48 AM
from now on make 2 threads and post all your stuff in there:

"the sad fate of the asian male 2018" or some variation

"manlets on suicide watch"

if you keep spamming this forum with new threads I will move them and or ban you.

notice i'm not telling you not to post this stuff, I'm telling you to stop spamming the forum with this junk.

i've already gotten complaints about people wanting to read about politics/conspiracy and instead they have to read about asian dudes and manlets everyday.
06-14-2018, 03:52 AM
(06-14-2018 03:44 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  ^ Uh. Are you joking me? I'm telling you that I MYSELF haven't heard this preference among girls/people I know since the 90's

which is why you are delusional.

proven beyond a shadow of doubt.
06-14-2018, 03:55 AM
(06-14-2018 03:48 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  from now on make 2 threads and post all your stuff in there:

"the sad fate of the asian male 2018" or some variation

"manlets on suicide watch"

if you keep spamming this forum with new threads I will move them and or ban you.

notice i'm not telling you not to post this stuff, I'm telling you to stop spamming the forum with this junk.

i've already gotten complaints about people wanting to read about politics/conspiracy and instead they have to read about asian dudes and manlets everyday.

[Image: 4gOR.gif]
06-14-2018, 03:56 AM
^ how I am delusional when it' smy own experience.

I never said "women only cared about height in the 90's"

I said "I myself haven't heard this preference since the 90's"

that's my own personal experience. I don't know where you get this garbage

I have never once denied height was not important. I am bashing you because your idiotic ass thinks it's the only factor when it's clearly not

I'm not arguing about what's good for myself. I'm arguing for what is TRUE. anyone can tell it's a full spectrum of attributes that attracts a female, not one attribute.

once again, make a manlet thread and "asian males on suicide watch" thread. Post all your findings in there. feel free to bump the threads everyday if you want, just stop spamming the forum with separate threads about the same subject.

if you keep spamming, I will ban you.
06-14-2018, 03:58 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2018 03:58 AM by DonJohnson.)
(06-14-2018 03:56 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  ^ how I am delusional when it' smy own experience.

I never said "women only cared about height in the 90's"

I said "I myself haven't heard this preference since the 90's"

that's my own personal experience. I don't know where you get this garbage

I have never once denied height was not important. I am bashing you because your idiotic ass thinks it's the only factor when it's clearly not

I'm not arguing about what's good for myself. I'm arguing for what is TRUE. anyone can tell it's a full spectrum of attributes that attracts a female, not one attribute.

once again, make a manlet thread and "asian males on suicide watch" thread. Post all your findings in there. feel free to bump the threads everyday if you want, just stop spamming the forum with separate threads about the same subject.

if you keep spamming, I will ban you.

EY, lol u can't waive the ban like i care about posting here to a couple delusional asian manlets.

you would be doing me a favor.

ban me.
06-14-2018, 04:07 AM
I know you don't care. I'm just telling you what will happen if you keep spamming the forum with the same topic.

You are irritating me because you keep making the same threads over and over, not because of the subject matter itself. Sometimes i think it's fun and I can learn
new things arguing about this stuff, but at other times I think you're just purely trolling.
06-14-2018, 04:13 AM
people like Don inspire me to be a BIG WIN so I am kind of happy these buffoons exist to encourage my exceptional achievements
06-14-2018, 05:27 AM
Shit man, I think you have to ban him.

He is obsessed and not even entertaining any more.
06-14-2018, 05:42 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2018 05:42 AM by DonJohnson.)
I am not obsessed about this racial topic in particular. However, whenever I do come across socially retarded Asian men who will blindly argue the complete opposite like EY here that's when i will go to the end destroying this fantasy. i post on other forums occasionally and i rarely bring this up.

Whenever I go to China or speak with Asian friends about the state of the Chinaman, they always bring up IQ and China's economic rise like it somehow empowers them L M A O

I look into their autism ridden faces and childless lives cucking for corporate slavery. I have to try my hardest to hold myself back from breaking out in laughter in their stupid faces.

it is only when we accept reality as it is... can the asian race move forward to improve themselves.

Until then the Chinaman will keep living in an autistic shell further isolating himself from the reality at his doorstep.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  China launches high-tech bird drones to watch over its citizens pilgrim 0 321 08-05-2018 03:22 AM
Last Post: pilgrim
  Jilted husband awarded nearly $9M from wife's lover jho 1 171 08-03-2018 02:56 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Chinese Wife Attacking Husband's car with Mistress inside pug-thug 51 1,317 07-29-2018 03:03 AM
Last Post: jho
  Kanye West looks elated and happy pug-thug 50 8,811 07-09-2018 12:55 AM
Last Post: pug-thug