Login | Register

Awareness Center: started by jewish woman on oprah who talked about satanic abuse
06-13-2018, 03:26 PM
Awareness Center: started by jewish woman on oprah who talked about satanic abuse
Quote:The Awareness Center
Formation 1999
Type Non-profit
Headquarters Skokie, IL
Founder and CEO
Vicki Polin
Website http://www.theawarenesscenter.blogspot.com/
The Awareness Center, Inc., also known as the international Jewish Coalition Against Sexual Abuse/Assault, was a nonprofit institution whose stated mission was to end sexual violence in the Jewish community.[1][2][3] It was praised and criticized for maintaining a website (since disabled) whose policy was to identify Jewish clergy and officials as alleged sexual predators, by name, whether or not they had been charged or sued.[4][5] Critics say the Center made unfounded and unsubstantiated accusations.[3][6][7]

The Center's founder and CEO made similarly unfounded accusations before incorporating the Center. Appearing on The Oprah Winfrey Show under a pseudonym, she claimed to have been raised in a secret, Satanic Jewish sect that practiced both child sexual abuse and human sacrifice.[6][8][9] Video from this interview has been used by anti-Semitic groups to perpetuate the myth that Judaism countenances such practices.[8]

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2018, 03:27 PM
RE: Awareness Center: started by jewish woman on oprah who talked about satanic abuse
original oprah video:

06-13-2018, 04:02 PM
RE: Awareness Center: started by jewish woman on oprah who talked about satanic abuse
Appearance on The Oprah Winfrey Show
In 1989, before founding the Center, Polin was a guest on The Oprah Winfrey Show.[6][8][9] Appearing under a pseudonym,[6][8] she claimed that she was a survivor of a secret, Jewish Satanic cult, in which she, her family, and others had sacrificed babies to the devil.[6][7][8][9]

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL)[21] and a host of other Jewish organizations[22] sharply criticized Winfrey for publicizing an obviously false blood libel and thereby helping to perpetuate anti-Semitism.[21][23] Rabbi David Saperstein of the Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism criticized Winfrey in the New York Times for "insensitive manipulation" of someone who was "clearly mentally ill." He said the result "can only inflame the basest prejudices of ignorant people."[22] Footage of the video has been posted to YouTube and used by anti-Semitic websites to "prove" the existence of Jewish Satanic cults.[8]

In 2009, Polin addressed the controversy directly, in The Awareness Center's then-daily newsletter. Her words remain posted on the Center's blogspot web page

I have never made it a secret that I am a survivor of child sexual abuse, nor have I hidden the fact that I appeared on several television and radio shows back in the 1980s sharing my story in hopes of reaching out to other survivors and educating the general public about the issues and ramifications child abuse plays on its victims.
Back on May 1, 1989, I appeared on the Oprah Show. I shared the fact that I am a survivor of ritual abuse. The truth is that Oprah originally agreed not to mention that I was Jewish, yet it slipped out. What outraged me the most was not the mistake Oprah made, yet the reaction from the Jewish world that I would speak my truth -- that I would share the fact that Jews also abuse their children at the same rate as those who are non-Jewish.[9]

She concluded, "I am sick and tired of the games being played by those in the Jewish Orthodox world who are attempting to discredit myself and The Awareness Center. Their hope is to continue to silence those who deserve to have their voices heard. It's important for us all to become educated consumers, and for the truth to be made public so we can learn, heal, and grow.
Sincerely,
Vicki Polin,
Founder/CEO,
The Awareness Center, Inc."[9]
06-13-2018, 04:55 PM
people used to say the clip was staged and she was some type of actor. but the fact that she started an organization about it proves she is real

she is getting attacked by the rabbis

didn't hillary say women are to believed when they make accusations? why the double standard with VICKI?
06-13-2018, 05:57 PM
The intergenerational child-molesters are the direct descendants of Sabbatean Jews who believe that committing sin will hasten the appearance of the Messiah. Some of the Sabbateans became the Donemeh (the cryptojew pretend Muslims of Turkey) after their leader Sabbatai Zevi was forced to convert Islam by the sultan. Not all of the satantist families are Jews, others are into freemasonry, and some practice Wicca or are LDS.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-13-2018, 05:58 PM
Here's a short video:

06-13-2018, 06:05 PM
you've been reading up on Clifford Shack?
06-14-2018, 01:33 AM
Kabbalists...

Did you guys ever hear the story about Kendall Jenner and her 'night terrors'?
06-14-2018, 06:02 AM
(06-13-2018 06:05 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  you've been reading up on Clifford Shack?
I've read some of Barry Chamish's stuff and watched his lectures.
06-14-2018, 06:13 AM
Is this who you're talking about, EY?
Solomonic Breeding Program: The Secret of Solomon's Success
06-14-2018, 06:18 AM
(06-14-2018 06:13 AM)jho Wrote:  Is this who you're talking about, EY?

In short, modern Shabbatean-Frankism is no longer associated with Judaism alone. That is why the war of the last two hundred years appeared to be fought by gentiles and financed by Jewish bankers. In truth,they were instigated by, led by, and financed by Shabbatean-Frankists to accomplish the One World government of Shabbatai Tzvi. Infiltration is the key word here. While we are on the subject of Shabbatean-frankist breeding programs. Have you ever wondered why the Shabbatean-Frankist banking house of Kuhn-Loeb financed the Mormons? Apparently, the Mormons approached Kuhn-Loeb for financing. This is quite curious. Did the Shabbatean-Frankists create Mormonism so that they can rapidly multiply the seed of Shabbatai Tzvi more effectively? Were they experimenting with the Solomonic model? The beginnings of Mormonism is a little sketchy and far-fetched to say the very least (people WILL believe anything). Just did a quick Google search "Kuhn-Loeb Mormons". David Icke has linked the Mormons and the Jehovah Witnessess to the Rothschilds and Freemasonry ...are you thinkin what I'm thinkin? Shabbatean-Frankists!
Is Utah a whole state of people who don't realize that they are the product of a successful Shabbatean-Frankist experiment? Is Utah some kind of polygamous model for the future? Does anyone know how babies are going to be made in the New World Order? I'll bet the Shabbatean-Frankist calling the shots in the world do. How sure are you about anything anymore? The pope is Catholic, right? That is still a certainty,right? Shabbatean-Frankist Infiltration of the Vatican

It seems like he's come to the same conclusions I have about the links between Freemasonry, Sabbatean-Frankism, and Mormonism.
06-14-2018, 06:22 AM
Mormon-ism also has links to British Intelligence. Although once you connect it to Freemasonry, I suppose that is a bit of a redundant statement.

Apparently they wanted to see if they could breed a large intelligent but naive populace?
06-14-2018, 06:46 AM
(06-14-2018 06:22 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  Mormon-ism also has links to British Intelligence. Although once you connect it to Freemasonry, I suppose that is a bit of a redundant statement.

Apparently they wanted to see if they could breed a large intelligent but naive populace?
Among many motives, the LDS were chiefly cultivate for the purpose of settling the western state and to replace the American Indian tribes who lived there, to make way for the railroads and manifest destiny.

jamthesignal.com
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else. - Leonardo Da Vinci
06-14-2018, 07:31 AM

yeah clifford shack is a pioneer with a lot of this stuff.

i think I've posted his stuff before.

he's actually jewish but converted I think to hinduism or vedanta meditation

Those who know, know! Big Grin
06-14-2018, 07:40 AM
(06-14-2018 07:31 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  

yeah clifford shack is a pioneer with a lot of this stuff.

i think I've posted his stuff before.

he's actually jewish but converted I think to hinduism or vedanta meditation
Michael Tsarion has been talking about this stuff for years, and he rarely gets mentioned.
http://www.irishoriginsofcivilization.co...thras.html

jamthesignal.com
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else. - Leonardo Da Vinci

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  False memories of childhood abuse pug-thug 3 109 06-12-2018 11:33 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Korean woman accuses scores of men of abuse , gets them arrests, then robs pug-thug 2 117 06-12-2018 07:17 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Jeff Lord correctly states that the KKK started as the military arm of the Dems pug-thug 10 222 06-08-2018 12:23 PM
Last Post: THE_DEAN
  Is It Child Abuse To Send A White Kid to a school with High Black Population? DonJohnson 35 1,111 05-11-2018 05:45 AM
Last Post: CTsar