Login | Register

Rose McGowan Indicted on Felony Count of Cocaine Possession
06-13-2018, 05:03 AM
[Image: 143776f75346e3ff34e5eeb9e1c1a074]

Rose McGowan is facing more legal troubles after her arrest in November.

The actress was indicted by a grand jury on Monday for possession of a controlled substance, according to online court records in Loudoun County, Virginia.

McGowan’s attorney, Jose Baez tells PEOPLE, “Rose steadfastly maintains her innocence. These charges would have never been brought if it weren’t for her activism as a voice for women everywhere.”

“I assure you,” he continued. “This selective prosecution will be met with a strong defense.”

The former Charmed actress was arrested in November in relation to a warrant for felony possession of a controlled substance involving cocaine.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/rose...19680.html

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2018, 05:05 AM
RE: Rose McGowan Indicted on Felony Count of Cocaine Possession
Quote:According to a police report, at 2:32 a.m. on January 21st, airport personnel called the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Police Department. A staff member cleaning a plane had recovered McGowan’s wallet—containing, the staffer and his supervisor said, two small bags of white powder, which registered as cocaine in later tests.”

McGowan is adamant that she was not carrying cocaine, and she also said that she never actually removed her wallet during the flight. She only discovered it was missing after she had already disembarked the plane, leading her to reportedly file a missing property claim. McGowan and her lawyer “argue that the drugs could have been planted, given the spans of time during which unknown individuals may have had access to the wallet.”

McGowan then goes on to detail a series of strange incidents around the apparent discovery of her wallet on the plane, including a phone call from a police detective that she didn’t totally believe was real, her fear that she was being followed while at the Women’s March, and a very weird Instagram message she received the next day that referenced her lost wallet and the apparent illicit drugs that were discovered in it.

this is kind of fishy. could have easily been planted. also is she dumb enough to carry BAGS of coke on her in her wallet on a flight?
06-13-2018, 05:06 AM
harvey is now in court and faces jail time. Rose is one of the main accusers.

Wouldn't be surprised if Weinstein's goons planted this
06-14-2018, 03:52 AM
no one else finds this fishy?
06-14-2018, 05:01 AM
Is Rose McGowan testifying against him?

I haven't cared much about the details; I assumed Rose was the one who brought the media publicity, but that other women were the ones that filed criminal charges.
06-14-2018, 05:22 AM
Oh its fishy alright, but she is part of the Cabal. Maybe on the outs, and no more usefulness at all, because lets face it, she is not hot at ALL any more.

But she has been a lifelong Occultist, brought many millions of young women into degeneracy with her actions and leading by example.

This was McGowan's husband, as of 2 or 3 years ago. Spot anything?
[Image: CYRCLE%2C_2013.jpg]

CYRCLE Manifesto: "We partied hard, We lost our minds, We danced with the devil,"
You can also see "Order Out of Chaos" features prominently in the above image...

Pretty damn sure she was abused as a child, as her father was a cult leader of Children of God.
"McGowan had a wayward childhood, living as a teenage runaway in Portland, Oregon and associating with a group of drag queens in the city"
"She has admitted to being a sleepwalker as a child"
"In March 2018, McGowan came out as non-binary."

[Image: 135622_1277749902680_full.jpg]
#MeToo
06-14-2018, 06:39 AM
So we've got Kendall Jenner that has 'night terrors'.
We've got Rose McGowan, the 'sleep walker'.
Ariana Grande that has encountered demons.

My current take is that what we call hypnosis today would have been called a 'magic spell' 200+ years ago.
A key in hypnosis is repetition. Now you can see how that would have looked, 200+ years ago, if an attractive woman starts repeating the same phrase over and over again "I'm a strong independent woman!"

"She's a witch!"
"Whore!"

"My body my choice!"

"Burn her!"
06-14-2018, 09:59 AM
I can easily see her as a coke head.
06-14-2018, 10:09 AM
she probably is, but i think given her status it would be dumb as fuck to put two bags of coke in your wallet going on a flight. Imo this shit was planted.
06-14-2018, 01:03 PM
(06-14-2018 05:01 AM)kungfool Wrote:  Is Rose McGowan testifying against him?

I haven't cared much about the details; I assumed Rose was the one who brought the media publicity, but that other women were the ones that filed criminal charges.

yes she is also I think she asked for around 4 million dollars or something to settle

Those who know, know! Big Grin
06-14-2018, 10:26 PM
(06-14-2018 10:09 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  she probably is, but i think given her status it would be dumb as fuck to put two bags of coke in your wallet going on a flight. Imo this shit was planted.

Drug addicts aren't known for their brains.
06-15-2018, 09:57 AM
Look at her picture. She's obviously guilty.

Hollywood is all empty, idiots. They aren't smart. They have lawyers and accountants and managers to be smart. They are shells.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

--I Eat Grits--

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mueller Scrambles To Limit Evidence After Indicted Russians Actually Show Up In Court pug-thug 2 120 06-13-2018 11:26 PM
Last Post: Redneck
  Rose "Jar-Jar" Tico Driven off Instagram LMAO Coffee Guy 1 233 06-06-2018 06:28 AM
Last Post: Count Iblis
  Count Dankula's Speech At Day For Freedom jho 4 276 05-08-2018 04:48 PM
Last Post: kungfool
  Steve Bannon Full interview with Charlie Rose pug-thug 0 352 12-04-2017 08:34 AM
Last Post: pug-thug