Login | Register

Cobra Kai Series- the Karate Kid 34 years on
03-22-2018, 05:26 PM
Cobra Kai Series- the Karate Kid 34 years on
YouTube Red is releasing a new series based on the Karate Kid, it features Daniel and Johnny 34 years on. Daniel has become even more of a cocky douche but is a successful car dealership owner, but Johnny's life hasn't been as successful, he's hit hard times.

As cheesy as it might be, I'm looking forward to this. I just need to figure out a way to see it without paying Google anything.

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2018, 09:27 PM
RE: Cobra Kai Series- the Karate Kid 34 years on
(03-22-2018 05:26 PM)Redneck Wrote:  YouTube Red is releasing a new series based on the Karate Kid, it features Daniel and Johnny 34 years on. Daniel has become even more of a cocky douche but is a successful car dealership owner, but Johnny's life hasn't been as successful, he's hit hard times.

As cheesy as it might be, I'm looking forward to this. I just need to figure out a way to see it without paying Google anything.

Yeah seems cheesy but still entertaining. Who wouldn't want to see this as a 80's kid? It seems the story revolves around Cobra Kai defeating Larusso gym now? Bad defeats good or so?

Ask for the blue pill. The rabbit hole isn't that nice
03-23-2018, 07:48 AM
cool concept but the action scenes already look like crap
03-24-2018, 06:27 AM
is this a mock trailer or for real?
03-24-2018, 06:30 AM
(03-22-2018 09:27 PM)Glimmer Wrote:  
(03-22-2018 05:26 PM)Redneck Wrote:  YouTube Red is releasing a new series based on the Karate Kid, it features Daniel and Johnny 34 years on. Daniel has become even more of a cocky douche but is a successful car dealership owner, but Johnny's life hasn't been as successful, he's hit hard times.

Yeah seems cheesy but still entertaining. Who wouldn't want to see this as a 80's kid? It seems the story revolves around Cobra Kai defeating Larusso gym now? Bad defeats good or so?

Johnny doesn't look like he's a bad dude anymore.
03-24-2018, 06:31 AM
(03-22-2018 05:26 PM)Redneck Wrote:  I just need to figure out a way to see it without paying Google anything.

thepiratebay dot org
03-26-2018, 07:44 PM
(03-24-2018 06:27 AM)CTsar Wrote:  is this a mock trailer or for real?

Real trailer. The two actors put the idea together a while ago and they've been knocking on doors at Netflix, Amazon, Youtube and others, Youtube bought it.

It's produced by Will Smith's company, so I wonder if he acquired the rights to Karate Kid when his son made that Jackie Chan version?

And not sure if pirate bay will have this, I imagine that Youtube red has a way of protecting it's videos against downloading and redistributing.

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
04-03-2018, 09:32 PM

04-04-2018, 06:54 PM

04-12-2018, 08:13 PM
I think I might be the only one here who actually wants to see this, lol.

Youtube have released so many teaser trailers now, I doubt that there's much more to show in the series.

Daniel has a daughter who falls in love with Miguel, the Cobra Kai stud.

Miguel is Johnny's disciple.

But, Johnny has his own kid, who hates him, and I'm guessing will train with Daniel for a showdown with Miguel in the finals of the big Karate Tournament.

04-12-2018, 09:55 PM
(04-12-2018 08:13 PM)Redneck Wrote:  I think I might be the only one here who actually wants to see this, lol.

Youtube have released so many teaser trailers now, I doubt that there's much more to show in the series.

Daniel has a daughter who falls in love with Miguel, the Cobra Kai stud.

Miguel is Johnny's disciple.

But, Johnny has his own kid, who hates him, and I'm guessing will train with Daniel for a showdown with Miguel in the finals of the big Karate Tournament.

haha youth sentiment is a b*tch Redneck

I'm watching it also though, if only to hopefully see that cringy cranebirdkick thing again!

05-03-2018, 10:29 PM

05-04-2018, 12:05 AM
(05-03-2018 10:29 PM)Redneck Wrote:  

Skipped true it because don't have a lot of time now but looks seriously entertaining. Caught the Iron Eagle ref. by surprise. Took me back instantly!

Def going to watch this again at a more quiet time

05-04-2018, 12:34 AM
Great stuff haha!

The Karate Kid: Daniel is the REAL Bully

Don't know how this series will proceed but according to this video they took the right angle with Larusso being a rich prick and JOhnny struggeling still moaning over his "stolen" girlfriend
05-04-2018, 03:59 AM
(05-04-2018 12:34 AM)Glimmer Wrote:  Great stuff haha!

The Karate Kid: Daniel is the REAL Bully

Don't know how this series will proceed but according to this video they took the right angle with Larusso being a rich prick and JOhnny struggeling still moaning over his "stolen" girlfriend
Hollywood did a reversal of the Archetype in the original Karate Kid.

Self-Righteous Mediterranean Jew VS Aryan with a Sense of Justice

They tricked the audience to sympathize with the real villain Danny Russo, instead of the guy who was just trying to reform himself and marry his blonde high school sweetheart.

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Gomi recent training footage with Kai Asakura EVILYOSHIDA 2 173 11-04-2020 11:30 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Karate Combat! January 24th! Hollywood Glimmer 8 1,192 10-03-2020 06:30 PM
  Difference Between Okinawa Karate & Japanese Karate karasu 3 954 09-17-2020 02:26 PM
Last Post: karasu
  Kyokushinkai Karate World Championships The Diet Butcher 9 700 11-11-2019 03:25 AM