3 women share stories about James Franco sex allegations
01-30-2018, 07:31 AM
3 women share stories about James Franco sex allegations

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2018, 07:32 AM
RE: 3 women share stories about James Franco sex allegations
the girls said they could have said NO, but couldn't because they either liked him or there was a power dynamic

He was dating 2 of the women as well. the 3rd was just unhappy about extra nude scenes.

this is enough to destroy someone's career?

James Franco probably is a creep but going by these 3 cases I don't think his fall from grace is justified
01-30-2018, 07:33 AM
Female netizen's comment on YT:

Quote:Jessi Dawn
2 weeks ago (edited)
I’ll say it again: When this whole movement started I was fully on board. I thought it was wonderful and empowering seeing so many brave woman come forward and speak their truth about people like Weinstein, and actually be believed for once. To actually see some action taken. BUT, as time has gone by, the allegations thrown out against people have become increasingly questionable. We went from legitimate claims of rape and sexual harassment, to accusing men of simply coming on to women, kink shaming, and even just asking for consent for things. I do believe some are even flat out lies. This has turned into a witch hunt right under our noses, and because it’s become such a bandwagon thing nobody wants to talk about doubt. Some of these accusations coming out lately are a bit absurd imo. I don’t wanna hear about how such and such who you were sleeping consensually with wanted to do something odd, but you said no and they respected that. Or how someone flirted with you but you just didn’t reciprocate so now that person is some kind of predator for even telling you you looked good. Peoples lives are being ruined over these accusations. They are losing careers they worked hard to build, as well as being publicly humiliated, having their images tainted. Probably having loved ones turn on them. False accusations are also very serious and we do need to be more careful dissecting what we believe or don’t believe as well as what is serious and worth looking into vs what isn’t. We already made our initial point.

the NWO is basically CRIMINALIZING COURTSHIP.

BRAVE NEW WORLD FOLKS
01-30-2018, 07:39 AM
these sexual liberation liberals are creating the conditions for a MORE FRIGID and SEXUALLY REPRESSED SOCIETY with this stuff.

criminalizing COURTSHIP

making MARRIED or DATING COUPLES feel they could be LIABLE FOR SEXUAL HARRASSMENT.. DUE TO vague stuff like "POWER DYNAMICS"

this the NWO folks.. INVERSION of LOGOS
01-30-2018, 07:40 AM

01-30-2018, 07:42 AM
So if I'm in the shower and my GF jumps in naked and grabs my DONG can I say she sexually harrassed me?

A lot of this makes no sense.

So I'm dating a girl and the girl is pressuring me to have sex.. and I just do it because of "some relationship dynamic" I am getting sexually harrassed?

this whole thing is starting to feel like a PSYOP to criminalize courtship and to further the distance between men and women.
01-30-2018, 07:51 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2018 08:56 AM by pilgrim.)

This whole #metoo movement has gone overboard, it's obvious. Guys getting destroyed based on hear-say. This needs to be reined in some or soon it will have the "boy who cried wolf" effect. Nobody will believe this stuff any more.
01-30-2018, 08:02 AM
yep it disparages TRUE sexual harrassment and rape claims.

this metoo movement is a DANGER TO WOMEN due to unverified claims making people look at this situation lightly.

SEXUAL HARRASSMENT and RAPE are EGREGIOUS CRIMES and they should not be trivialized with hazy twitter accusations. Investigate the claims then LAY JUDGEMENT.
01-30-2018, 09:01 AM
(01-30-2018 07:42 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  So if I'm in the shower and my GF jumps in naked and grabs my DONG can I say she sexually harrassed me?

So I'm dating a girl and the girl is pressuring me to have sex.. and I just do it because of "some relationship dynamic" I am getting sexually harrassed?

No, because you can't be forced into stuff like a woman.

Now you know how white people feel when they say blacks are racists.

It's only bad if the person in power does it.

Women can't be rapists, or assualters, or harassers.

--I Eat Grits--
01-30-2018, 10:54 AM
Judging by what these women say (((James Franco))) did nothing wrong.

Feminists: I am woman, hear me roar.

Also feminists: I could have said no but I have no agency.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jason Whitlock: LeBron James Is A Bigot pilgrim 6 229 09-09-2020 10:25 PM
Last Post: pilgrim
  Yahoo has turned off all comments on its stories pug-thug 41 870 08-06-2020 05:19 PM
Last Post: KurtDangle
  General Franco's Annual Best And Poster Awards General Franco 10 492 06-26-2020 08:37 PM
Last Post: Glimmer
  More scare stories from CNN??!! ba_dass 4 368 04-14-2020 08:31 AM
Last Post: ba_dass