Login | Register

Why are CHINESE people calling me a FOREIGNER in the USA?!?!?
01-22-2018, 04:49 AM
Why are CHINESE people calling me a FOREIGNER in the USA?!?!?
Americans are way to welcoming to immigrants. There's no incentive to assimilate. Immigrants simple live with their own in ethnic enclaves.

Just look at this area of Los Angeles. It looks like China.

“Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.”
― Confucius
jamthesignal.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2018, 05:32 AM
RE: Why are CHINESE people calling me a FOREIGNER in the USA?!?!?
this is a load of bullshit

they call them LAOWAI based on the context of their own culture, meaning they are not Chinese.

among themselves they will say he's a foreigner but it doesn't mean they think they are true americans
Find all posts by this user
01-22-2018, 11:14 AM
(01-22-2018 05:32 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  this is a load of bullshit

they call them LAOWAI based on the context of their own culture, meaning they are not Chinese.

among themselves they will say he's a foreigner but it doesn't mean they think they are true americans

correct

in east asia, "foreigner" always refers to somebody who is apart from your culture or ethnicity. that doesn't change when you immigrate to another country.
01-22-2018, 02:28 PM
I didn't watch the video, but I think in general it's best to try to not play the game of Political Correctness, even if to call out a double-standard.

If Asian housewives want to call their neighbors Rednecks, no problem.
If someone in Chinatown wants to call passerby Whites 'lowai', big deal.
If a random Black guy calls me a cracker, what of it?
If my buddy gets pissed off in traffic and calls a guy a messican, why get upset?

Race is the first thing we notice about a stranger. I believe some studies have shown that test subjects were able to process the race of a given face about 500ms faster than gender. When people don't like something, they use foul language. Since race is so important to us, it makes sense that someone would use a racial epithet rather than just say "Fu**er" or "As***le".
01-22-2018, 08:31 PM
i'm starting to think there is some agenda with this serpentza guy.

i think he's trying to in an oblique way liberalize and westernize the asians with his cultural comparison rants.

he says some good things about china, but ultimately he wants chinese to be MORE LIKE westerners and to adopt western attitudes.

youtube is boosting this guy like crazy with their algos

i've also noticed a lot of boosted videos about chinese people dating foreigners and how the experience is.

they are trying to boost the multicultural trend in China.

the thing is China is closing up. I just got back from China and in places like Shanghai or Beijing the foreigner presence has gone down by at least 30-40% by my own estimate compared to 1 year ago.
01-22-2018, 08:40 PM
plus places like arcadia look NOTHING like CHina. it's basically your typical boring US suburban town with the same strip malls. but instead of PETCO, CHIPOTLE and FIVE GUYS everywhere.. you have HON's WON TUN, HO's ACUPUNCTURE, Lee's Chinese DONUT and JADE DRAGON NOODLES everywhere. very artificial towns in general and very boring.

chinese people buy homes there to park their DIRTY CASH.. also some buy homes for their kids to have a place to stay when they study in the US.
01-23-2018, 03:05 AM
I think serpenza is right about the Chinese not being able to think outside the box. I think his videos are interesting because they give some perspective on China.

Personally, I think China is right, they should NOT allow Westerners to taint their culture by building megachurches nor bring in mass immigration, nor allow numerous enclaves of foreigners.

The United States could take a lesson from China, we have become much too accommodating to people who aren't willing to assimilate into the culture.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-23-2018, 07:27 AM
(01-22-2018 08:40 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  plus places like arcadia look NOTHING like CHina. it's basically your typical boring US suburban town with the same strip malls. but instead of PETCO, CHIPOTLE and FIVE GUYS everywhere.. you have HON's WON TUN, HO's ACUPUNCTURE, Lee's Chinese DONUT and JADE DRAGON NOODLES everywhere. very artificial towns in general and very boring.

So true. EY knows the look of America all too well.

In Orange County, the Asian areas just look like slightly dated 2 story strip malls, with Math Tutoring on the 2nd Floor, and cheap Dry Cleaners drive-through instead of McDonalds. The newer ones are about 50/50 Asian/White with a 99 Ranch Market, Petco, Panda Express and a Boba joint. The Arab areas are identical to the Hispanic areas but with Hooka Lounges and Lebanese Bakeries and Cafe's and such.
01-23-2018, 07:52 AM
yep. lol @ math tutoring on the 2nd floor .

the look and feel of american suburbia is so boring for the most part.

serpenza is being disingenuous when he says places like ARCADIA look like CHina

CHINATOWN in NYC OR SF may look like HONG KONG.. but def. not these suburban chinatowns.

99 ranch and petco.. interesting never seen that combo.

this is how boring the US is.. many people's idea of fun is to go to a BOBA JOINT after dinner. seriously that's what they do on the weekend. I see it. they eat some asian food.. and like they go straight to the boba and hang out in the front with their friends watching some kpop videos on the screen.

where is the fiyah?
01-23-2018, 07:56 AM
(01-23-2018 03:05 AM)jho Wrote:  I think serpenza is right about the Chinese not being able to think outside the box. I think his videos are interesting because they give some perspective on China.

Personally, I think China is right, they should NOT allow Westerners to taint their culture by building megachurches nor bring in mass immigration, nor allow numerous enclaves of foreigners.

The United States could take a lesson from China, we have become much too accommodating to people who aren't willing to assimilate into the culture.

China needs foreigners, otherwise the place will be too boring.

The look and feel of places like Shanghai DEPENDS on foreigners, esp. Europeans, Japanese being there.

Now that they are leaving, the place seems dead and less cultural. China needs to allow some places to be international hubs. Places like BEIJING should be more closed off and guarded due to it being the capital. But I believe shanghai and shenzhen should be MORE OPEN to foreigners provided they have legit paperwork.

i'm telling you in a place like shanghai without the foreigners, you would basically have no nightlife or exciting restaurants. also the fact that you see diff. races all walking around in the city makes the place feel more international and important. this time when I went back I seriously saw a huge decrease in the amount of foreigners. the nightlife was dead... many western restaurants have closed.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
01-23-2018, 08:03 AM
also to chinese people or asian people in general... an asian american is not considered a REAL AMERICAN in the eyes of Chinese.

For most of them they consider white american and black american to be the REAL AMERICANS

for many american born asians, if you just say you're american in China they'll ask NO WHERE ARE YOU REALLY FROM.

so if anything it's the opposite of what serpenza is saying.
01-23-2018, 08:12 AM
"China needs foreigners, otherwise the place will be too boring.
"

Jesus Christ lol
01-23-2018, 08:16 AM
^ this is true.

Talk to Chinese and see if they agree.

I recently talked to a Chinese finance head and he said "Shanghai depends on foreigners for its vitality"

if you research the history of Shanghai you'll see why this is true. the Character of Shanghai is derived from its history as an international port.
01-23-2018, 08:22 AM
(01-23-2018 08:16 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  ^ this is true.

No it's not true you God damn weirdo, China wasn't "boring" before 500k Africans and who knows how many deviant white guys obsessed with your daughters and sisters showed up.

You can say things like "In Chinese port cities the presence of non Chinese people is a positive not a negative" but "China would be boring without non Chinese people" is just self deprecating cuckoldry.
01-23-2018, 08:25 AM
so what is it? I'm some anti-white asian nationalist.. or am I some pro-white colonialist? which is it SHAH?

it's called BEING OBJECTIVE.
i already said China needs to strategically deem some places foreigner friendly. Doesn't mean china should flood itself with immigrants. But foreigners add to the flavor and vibe of the major cities in China. IN ADDITION they teach Chinese about international culture, manners and mores.

Most of the people rescuing hte DOGS from the meat farms are FOREIGNERS. they are providing a good example to the locals as to how to treat and respect animals.

You are too holed up in your white nationalist dogma. Also aren't you persian? Donald Trump wants to wage WAR on your motherland. You support that?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Do U REALLY BELIEVE USA gunNUTS will/would REVOLT? karasu 15 209 05-24-2019 09:42 AM
Last Post: CTsar
  The Racist and Plagiarist Einstein Hated Chinese people pug-thug 41 3,199 05-18-2019 09:01 AM
Last Post: Banchan
  The fastest High School runner ever in the USA... pilgrim 3 220 05-14-2019 10:01 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Indian Google Worker Explains why she moved back to India after 10+ years in USA pug-thug 39 6,735 05-11-2019 02:41 AM
Last Post: karasu