Login | Register

Was Monica Lewinsky Part of a Honey Trap?
01-06-2018, 03:02 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2018 03:02 AM by Rako.)
Was Monica Lewinsky Part of a Honey Trap?
Quote:Monica Lewinsky is what the CIA and the KGB used to refer to as a "honey trap" -a temptress that is used to blackmail the enemy. The only mystery surrounding Lewinsky is to what extent did she cooperate and to what extent was she manipulated by Tripp and Goldberg? Not surprisingly, the only "insider" who has gone public to talk about Lewinsky and Tripp is Goldberg, the old pro who has evidently survived a dirty trick or two under the tutelage of Richard Nixon.

Like the Lewinsky affair, the consistent element of the Willey incident is the dirty tricks that produced it. One can rest assured that if the Willey incident was at all credible, Starr would have indicted Julie Hiatt Steel for perjury and then, he would have had a clear, unadulterated case of perjury against the President of the United States, who denied the Willey allegations under oath, without qualification. But Starr's office obviously knows that these charges are not credible or they would have been pursued even more aggressively than the relatively minor Lewinsky allegations. Indeed, simple logic betrays the frivolity of the Willey allegations, not to mention the secret dirty tricks of the Lewinsky matter. Is it not safe to assume that when Lewinsky is discouraged from speaking to the media, there is an ulterior motive at play or does anybody seriously believe that Starr's office is simply trying to spare the President the embarrassment? The truth ultimately surfaces and while cunning lawyers and liars can explain it all away, it invariably survives. The simple fact of the matter is that if the Willey allegations were serious, Isikoff would have promoted them so passionately, that he would have delivered the media fantasy to produce the Bob Woodward of the 90's. The public relations blitz to criminalize the President of the United States doesn't even pass the laugh test, and it cannot possibly be confused with a legitimate investigation which has no agenda beyond the determination to expose the truth. If we and most of the media were not in a position to judge the credibility of reports about the semen-stained dress, it is because most people had nothing to do with the scheming to produce a "honey trap". But let's not get carried away here and claim that the Willey allegations are any more credible simply because we are not privy to every single detail regarding the plot to destroy the Clinton Presidency. We may not know everything, but we stand firm on what is exceedingly obvious.

[posted November 16, 1998]
http://ahabit.com/lewinsky/

[Image: tripp.1.jpg]
Linda Tripp and Monica

Quote:On a visit to Washington, D.C. in 1998, Netanyahu hooked up with Jerry Falwell at the Mayflower Hotel the night before [Netanyahu's] scheduled meeting with Clinton. "I put together 1,000 people or so to meet with Bibi [Netanyahu] and he spoke to us that night," recalls Falwell. "It was all planned by Netanyahu as an affront to Mr. Clinton." . . . The next day, Netanyahu met with Clinton at the White House. "Bibi told me later," Falwell recalls, "that the next morning Bill Clinton said, 'I know where you were last night." The pressure was really on Netanyahu to give away the farm in Israel. It was during the Monica Lewinsky scandal . . . . Clinton had to save himself, so he terminated the demands [to relinquish West Bank territory] that would have been forthcoming during that meeting, and would have been very bad for Israel." (END OF VANITY FAIR EXCERPT)

December 2005, Vanity Fair, "American Rapture", by Craig Unger

Quote:...at least six days before the first news of the Lewinsky scandal began breaking in the media at midnight on Tuesday, January 20, 1998, an advertisement appeared in the January 15 edition of the distinguished Washington Jewish Week newspaper accusing President Clinton of having "turned his back on Israel."

What made the advertisement so striking was that it used a rear view of President Clinton (first captured on video in 1996) that had never been published but which, in the wake of the Lewinsky scandal, became very familiar. It was a view of the president, his back to the camera, clearly taken from the video in which he was seen hugging the soon-to-be infamous Miss Lewinsky when she was in a receiving line at the White House some two years before. This was an image that Miss Lewinsky had bragged about among her associates prior to the time that the scandal broke.
This author can now reveal, for the first time, that two figures at the very highest level of the Clinton White House were personally given copies of The Spotlight's articles regarding these matters and that, at the time, they quietly acknowledged that the articles were "probably right."
http://www.rense.com/general69/col.htm
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2018, 04:02 AM
RE: Was Monica Lewinsky Part of a Honey Trap?
There's another theory. I think it was mentioned on this forum before that the whole Lewinsky affair was made up to distract from the revelation made by Gary Webb of CIA drug trafficking into Mena, Arkansas while Clinton was governor of the state. Bill Clinton had to take one for the team and be embarrassed publicly to avoid being implicated (along with George Bush) in the CIA cocaine for weapons trades with the Nicaraguan Contras.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-06-2018, 04:17 AM
(01-06-2018 04:02 AM)jho Wrote:  There's another theory.

You mean that it was a way of diverting public critics' attention onto his sexcapades instead of other mistakes?
01-06-2018, 04:28 AM
I always figured it was just a horny Clinton taking advantage of a young willing intern. I get the impression that Bill and Hillary weren't that intimate so Bill stupidly took advantage of a young intern out of convenience.

But there could have been a deeper plot at work.
01-06-2018, 05:49 AM
No, she was just a dumb slut getting exploited by a sexual predator.
01-06-2018, 06:24 AM
For the Lewinsky scandal to be a planned takedown of Clinton, you have explain in what way Clinton had failed TPTB.

Clinton was an archetypal Globalist and I don't see what the need to derail his presidency could have been.
There are an infinite number of ways to distract the public and the media from other Government failures or Conspiracies that don't involve dethroning the King.
01-06-2018, 06:46 AM
(01-06-2018 06:24 AM)kungfool Wrote:  For the Lewinsky scandal to be a planned takedown of Clinton, you have explain in what way Clinton had failed TPTB.

Clinton was an archetypal Globalist and I don't see what the need to derail his presidency could have been.
There are an infinite number of ways to distract the public and the media from other Government failures or Conspiracies that don't involve dethroning the King.

There are always multiple motives for statecraft.

“Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.”
― Confucius
jamthesignal.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-06-2018, 07:30 AM
(01-06-2018 04:28 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  I always figured it was just a horny Clinton taking advantage of a young willing intern. I get the impression that Bill and Hillary weren't that intimate so Bill stupidly took advantage of a young intern out of convenience.

But there could have been a deeper plot at work.

I always figured that as well.

If it was a trap, I doubt that she knew anything about it. Put any young female in a work environment with Bill Clinton and chances are he's going to hit on them. She probably didn't wash the dress because a part of her told her that it was insurance if something did hit the fan.

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
01-06-2018, 07:39 AM
(01-06-2018 06:24 AM)kungfool Wrote:  Clinton was an archetypal Globalist and I don't see what the need to derail his presidency could have been.

This is the real plot hole in a lot of the conspiracy nonsense I believed in when I was a kid, JFK was a cuck and a globalist as well.
01-06-2018, 08:15 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2018 08:15 AM by Rako.)
(01-06-2018 06:24 AM)kungfool Wrote:  For the Lewinsky scandal to be a planned takedown of Clinton, you have explain in what way Clinton had failed TPTB.
The materials and articles do address how he bothered one of the interest groups that wanted to apply pressure.

See also http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-7740.html
01-06-2018, 08:19 AM
(01-06-2018 07:39 AM)Shahanshah Wrote:  
(01-06-2018 06:24 AM)kungfool Wrote:  Clinton was an archetypal Globalist and I don't see what the need to derail his presidency could have been.

This is the real plot hole in a lot of the conspiracy nonsense I believed in when I was a kid, JFK was a cuck and a globalist as well.

When it comes to how powerful groups work, they can be in competition as well as friendship with each other, making frenemies. It's like how the mafia makes friendships among the leaders, like the meeting of the "Five Families", and yet has fights at other times.
01-06-2018, 09:00 AM
(01-06-2018 07:30 AM)Redneck Wrote:  I always figured that as well.

If it was a trap, I doubt that she knew anything about it.

Linda Tripp was her handler and Monica knew what she was doing.

Quote:here's Something About Linda
Tripp may have helped trigger the Lewinsky scandal, but tales of her manipulations may now be key to Clinton's counterattack
By Eric Pooley
TIME magazine

(TIME, October 5) -- Notes for a book proposal: How to Bring Down Bill Clinton, by Linda R. Tripp. Part 1: Befriend a young woman who has caught the President's wandering eye. "Tripp advised Lewinsky that she was the kind of woman the President would like, and an affair with the President would be a neat thing to tell her grandkids," according to an FBI report prepared for Ken Starr. Then she discovered that Lewinsky and Clinton were already involved. "Tripp kept hounding Lewinsky until Lewinsky finally said, 'Look, I've already had an affair with him and it's over,'" the report said.

Part 2: Fuel Monica's obsession with Clinton--and get the evidence. Tripp coached Lewinsky in her campaign to rekindle the affair, secretly tape-recorded her confessions and got her to document her encounters and preserve crucial evidence. Claiming she was good at identifying "patterns" in relationships, Tripp had Lewinsky create a spreadsheet detailing her visits and phone calls with Clinton. She talked Lewinsky out of having the semen-stained dress cleaned, telling her not to wear it because it made her "look fat," and advising her to lock it in a safe-deposit box because "it could be evidence one day," according to Lewinsky. "And I said that was ludicrous." Tripp helped her compose letters to Clinton and sent her e-mail messages praising a tie she had given him ("stupendous, no kidding, clean, crisp, texture, color, pattern, bright, without being at all over the top") and a valentine Monica placed in the Washington Post.
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/time/1998...starr.html

This was already before Starr began investigating, since later in "How to Bring Down Bill Clinton" we come to:
Quote:Part 5: Contact the special prosecutor. When Tripp went to Starr, she repeated those crucial lies, which must have made the prosecutor salivate, because this appeared to be just the kind of obstruction case that had eluded him during his long investigation of Clinton. Starr already suspected that Jordan had arranged consulting contracts for Clinton crony Webster Hubbell in exchange for Hubbell's silence in the Whitewater probe. The Monica job hunt fit the same pattern--and Starr used it to help persuade Attorney General Janet Reno to let him probe the Lewinsky affair.

Quote:Shedding New Light on Linda Tripp's Role

By John Mintz and Roberto Suro
Washington Post Staff Writers
Wednesday, September 23, 1998; Page A01

...But with the release of 3,183 pages of additional Starr documents this week, new details have emerged about Tripp and how she betrayed her onetime friend and acted as a provocateur intent on ensnaring the president at key moments in the unfolding drama.

It was Tripp, according to Lewinsky's grand jury testimony released Monday, who urged her not to clean the semen-stained blue dress that proved she had a sexual encounter with Clinton. And it was Tripp, according to the documents, who urged Lewinsky not to sign an affidavit denying she had an affair with Clinton until the president's friends assisted her in landing a job -- advice that would have set a trap for Clinton had Lewinsky followed it. There are a number of reasons why Tripp, once Starr's key witness, has been so eclipsed in his investigation. Once Lewinsky started cooperating with Starr in July, Tripp's testimony about what Lewinsky had told her was not as important. But an added factor was Starr's own suspicion that Tripp lied about her handling of the audiotapes she made of her conversations with Lewinsky.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/pol...092398.htm
01-06-2018, 10:14 AM
If you guys think that bill didn't have enough dirt on him already to be able to be blackmailed your deluding yourself. Lewinsky was a distraction.
01-06-2018, 11:39 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2018 11:40 AM by Rako.)
(01-06-2018 10:14 AM)canuckster Wrote:  If you guys think that bill didn't have enough dirt on him already to be able to be blackmailed your deluding yourself. Lewinsky was a distraction.

Bill had dirt, but Lewinsky was effective because it was handled and planned for the purpose.

For example, there was the Paula Jones case, but unlike Lewinsky's op, Paula did not wear a wire, have confidants and planners, wear a wire, tape the calls, save the dress, get the media figures, etc. Planners want a situation that they can control from the beginning and succeed with.
01-07-2018, 07:57 AM
http://mondoweiss.net/2012/03/the-last-t...netanyahu/

Quote:From The Clinton Tapes: Wrestling History with the President, a record of conversations with then-President Bill Clinton, by Taylor Branch.

[Image: Monica-Lewinsky.jpg]

Chapter 30, “Buddy and Socks”

Wednesday, January 14, 1998:

In his discourse on the Middle East, [Clinton] was nettled from the beginning. Late last year, Prime Minister Netanyahu went on American television to complain that Clinton had “humiliated” the State of Israel by declining to meet when both their airplanes were delayed conveniently on runways at the Los Angeles airport….Clinton balked at another state meeting whose sole purpose was to stall, Netanyahu, having committed to taking concrete steps forward, planned to filibuster yet again with reasons why Israel must wait instead- this time for five months…

Clinton’s temper rose in anticipation of separate audiences next week with Netanyahu and Arafat… Now Netanyahu blocked further withdrawals [from the West Bank]… Bibi would retain full control in more than half the West Bank—60 percent—including a network of roads connecting the Israeli settlements. Clinton said no two-state deal could advance on terms so stingy… The iron logic of occupation [in Gaza] demanded a servile psychology, but it also drove popular support from Arafat toward Hamas…

He said he understood why President Bush and Secretary of State Baker once announced cuts in Israel’s security allotmen That extremity, however, produced spasms of fear and retrenchment in Israel. It made sense only in a package to impose a Middle East settlement from the outside… Leaving Israel’s military assistance intact, the president contemplated his ultimate sanction: public withdrawal from the talks. He said it was not in the interest of the United States to dignify phony negotiations. He refused to sponsor a sham.

I asked whether he would say so to Netanyahu at the White House next week. “That’s what we’re arguing about,” he replied. Short of this, I asked, could he suspend further U.S. contact until Netanyahu delivered smaller steps like the business permits for Gaza?… [S]uch conditions would be a rebuke to Israel for dragging its feet on measures not essential to security. Clinton said his neutrality would be hard to recover…

Chapter 31, “Lewinsky”

Wednesday, January 21, 1998

Stricken, [my wife by telephone] told me to bring in our early Washington Post and turn on the television. Nonstop news revealed the president’s alleged affair with a twenty-four-year-old former White House intern named Monica Lewinsky.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  History is a lie, part 3047 Chaos Reigns 4 283 05-24-2019 06:49 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Rape Jihad: Dark Days for Europe (Part 1 of 2 BRIC Countries 57 19,027 10-23-2018 08:01 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  I Like This Part...... karasu 2 561 10-19-2018 02:35 PM
Last Post: karasu
  Pedos want to be part of LGBT community. Rebranding pug-thug 9 1,571 10-09-2018 09:04 AM
Last Post: jho