Login | Register

Jordan Peterson: Why Feminists Love Islam and Hate the West
08-31-2017, 09:04 PM
Jordan Peterson: Why Feminists Love Islam and Hate the West
Feminism was a shit test that western men failed.

Thought provoking stuff as always from Jordan Peterson.

*this guy is posting his vids on alternative sites too, as a precaution.

dead soul
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2017, 12:58 AM
RE: Jordan Peterson: Why Feminists Love Islam and Hate the West

09-01-2017, 01:09 AM

09-01-2017, 01:24 AM

09-01-2017, 03:40 AM
it's not really a surprise that a lot of western european women are going nuts over the penniless refugees.

men don't act like men these days. Very few western men will even share their true opinions on matters.. they've been straitjacketed by PC nonsense.
09-01-2017, 03:47 AM
Whites are getting their asses kicked left and right and even by their own people within their own race..

White men are suiciding themselves in record numbers

Its truly something to see...

Self genocide

The remaining whites wished they were black so bad..
09-01-2017, 03:51 AM
the white nationalist whites will also choose asian wife over the survival of the white race anytime haha
09-03-2017, 02:19 PM
Peterson was on Rogan with Brett Weinstein yesterday. Interesting discussion.

09-03-2017, 02:54 PM
[Image: DEiNIqeUwAAmtTW.jpg]
09-03-2017, 10:18 PM
Shit, Id rather have a asian gf than your standard westerized white woman.

White women in general are the ultimate princesses. Pampered to the point that they are spoiled, and expect men to do everything for them because there IS a guy, probably 10 out of 12 that will.

There is a girl at my medical center that I really want to ask out. Half malaysian, half vietnamese, ALL BEAUTIFUL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Men tend to paint themselves in a better light when they're about to die; and Texas ground is filled with fools who thought they were quicker
09-03-2017, 11:16 PM
(09-03-2017 10:18 PM)Texas Samurai Wrote:  White women in general are the ultimate princesses. Pampered to the point that they are spoiled...

You must not know any black women.

--I Eat Grits--
09-04-2017, 12:44 AM
(09-03-2017 11:16 PM)Billygoat Wrote:  
(09-03-2017 10:18 PM)Texas Samurai Wrote:  White women in general are the ultimate princesses. Pampered to the point that they are spoiled...

You must not know any black women.
This is true. I love black women and they love me but I have seen firsthand too many times PLENTY of black women that have ZERO clue what makes the world go round. The sun rises and sets on THEIR ass.

I used to work at AFFORDABLE FURNITURE delivering and setting up goods, and repoing. I worked with a 40 something year old black man and he was cool as shit. We lived in the same general area and he would bring me home. On Fridays we would pick up his wife at her friends and then go home. This broad would give him a EARFUL and i mean as soon as we pulled up. I felt so bad and emberassed for him. We are busting our asses ten to twelve hours a day and all she can do is BITCH about how long SHE HAD TO WAIT. Bitch had no job and never had one would tell her husband "You need to tell your boss on FRIDAYS you have to be OFF ON TIME and take your wife out!"

Dime a dozen like that. Like yeah, lets just stop all deliveries and call it a day cause little miss princess is BORED.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Men tend to paint themselves in a better light when they're about to die; and Texas ground is filled with fools who thought they were quicker
09-04-2017, 03:19 AM
that's what i'm saying, white nationalists would rather be with a white worshipping asian woman that values their whiteness over continuing the white race by being with a modern "liberated" white woman.

to me it has more to do with personal ego than with a genuine desire to maintain racial diversity.
09-04-2017, 07:08 AM
EY you are correct. I will throw myself in as a white nationalist and I really can not see myself with a modern western white woman. That half vietnamese half malaysian broad though, she sets my soul on fire.

09-04-2017, 07:14 AM
The white race im realizing probably is not going to survive. If the "world last another two generations" whites will basically be gone.

Might as well get some personal happiness on the way out the door.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sell Out? Jordan Peterson attends Trilateral Commission Confab jho 50 3,915 01-21-2020 06:23 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Jordan Peterson karasu 20 276 01-12-2020 03:33 AM
Last Post: karasu
  A decent Jordan Maxwell interview pug-thug 29 17,787 01-11-2020 11:17 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Germany's new hate speech bill. pug-thug 4 321 01-05-2020 06:17 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns