Login | Register

Robert Steele: : Jared Kushner Working for Israel to Enable S Arabian Attack on Iran
05-22-2017, 03:45 PM
Robert Steele: : Jared Kushner Working for Israel to Enable S Arabian Attack on Iran
[Image: TMU-000-Steele-Author-Head-Shoulders.jpg...=246%2C300]

ROBERT STEELE: I have learned from a person I trust that Jared Kushner is being used by Israel to rapidly enable Saudi Arabian nuclear attack capability against Iran. In his recent call to the Lockheed CEO asking for a 12% discount (it should have been 50%) on Lockheed’s missile defense system, Kushner was overheard discussing the arming of the Saudis with nuclear missiles with what sounded like an Israeli intelligence officer.

My source tells me that the Israeli’s believe they can incite a limited nuclear war between Saudi Arabia and Iran, and that the nuclearization of Saudi Arabia will discourage Russia from deepening its support of Syria while also serving as a threat against Iran. I am reminded of the treason of Zbigniew Brzezinski, who gave Pakistan the nuclear bomb (and indirectly, with Saudi funding and Israel assistance, also to North Korea). And we should not forget that the CIA gave Iran the plans for a modern nuclear bomb is a covert operation that was as stupid as any I have ever seen. It is very likely that Kushner is acting with the explicit approval of President Donald Trump, and that there is also a high risk of a limited US nuclear attack on North Korea in the near future. I am very concerned by the increased possibility that our legitimately-elected President is losing his mind to an active psychotronics (mind-control) against him by the Deep State. It is clear to me that both the Vice President and the Chief of Staff are traitors who actively represent the Deep State, and our President is not being properly protected by the Secret Service or the Federal Bureau of Investigation. If he appoints Joe Lieberman as Director of the FBI, he will be signing his death warrant and assuring four more years of Deep State control of the USA.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2017, 03:46 PM
RE: Robert Steele: : Jared Kushner Working for Israel to Enable S Arabian Attack on Iran
Kushner Is An Unpaid 'Senior Advisor' (To Avoid Nepotism Laws) Who Has No Professional Qualifications In US Foreign Policy Or Negotiating With Other Nations - Dual Citizen Kushner Is Not Who Americans Elected To Direct Foreign Policy
05-22-2017, 03:47 PM
RE: Robert Steele: : Jared Kushner Working for Israel to Enable S Arabian Attack on Iran
Trump truly is trying to start WW3. He just gave SArabia THAAD.

Saudi Arabia will receive from the United States Patriot and Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) missile defense systems to protect itself and the region "from missile or other airborne attacks," according to US Department of State.

WASHINGTON (Sputnik) — Washington and Riyadh reached an agreement, in line with which the United States will supply Saudi Arabia with Patriot and Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) missile defense systems to improve security capabilities of US main ally in the region, US Department of State said Saturday.

According to the statement, Saudi Arabia will receive Patriot and THAAD systems to protect itself and the region "from missile or other airborne attacks."

In this Monday, April 20, 2015, file photo, Saudi soldiers fire artillery toward three armed vehicles approaching the Saudi border with Yemen in Jazan, Saudi Arabia.
AP PHOTO/ HASAN JAMALI
US Arms Sales to Saudi Arabia May Reach $350Bln Over Next 10 Years
THAAD system is designed to intercept short, medium and intermediate ballistic missiles at the terminal incoming stage, while Patriot is a long-range, all-altitude, air defense system capable of countering tactical ballistic missiles, cruise missiles and advanced aircraft.
The agreement stipulating the various arms supplies to Saudi Arabia worth $110 billion was reached during the official visit of US President Donald Trump, who arrived in Riyadh on Saturday, making Saudi Arabia the first country he visited as the President of the United States.

-sputnik
05-22-2017, 04:24 PM
People keep saying Trump is being undermined since the election. That's ridiculous. Trump's businesses have always been a front for Israeli mob money.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-22-2017, 04:39 PM
THE UNDERMINING THING IS JUST THE 2ND PHASE IN THE REALIZATION THAT TRUMP IS A PHONY

MOST PEOPLE WILL COME AROUND WITHIN A YEAR IMO.

TRUMP IS NOT BEING USED AND HE HAS NOT BEEN UNDERMINED. HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. HE IS THE FIRST VIRTUAL REALITY PRESIDENT
05-22-2017, 07:39 PM
The MSM is keeping Kushner's name out of the reports from Saudi Arabia. All of the news reports make it sound like it's just Donald, Melania and Ivanka who went.

Apart from a bit of media hype a few weeks ago, Kushner is becoming very good at hiding in the shadows.
05-22-2017, 07:43 PM
also notice this guy has never given an interview since the campaign. you can barely find any videos of him talking.

this dude has such a huge influence on FP yet we know nothing about it.. he also is too young and unqualified
05-22-2017, 07:45 PM
(05-22-2017 07:43 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  also notice this guy has never given an interview since the campaign. you can barely find any videos of him talking.

this dude has such a huge influence on FP yet we know nothing about it.. he also is too young and unqualified

He's more than qualified to be a gopher for a higher power though, like Israel.

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
05-23-2017, 02:06 AM
(05-22-2017 07:43 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  also notice this guy has never given an interview since the campaign. you can barely find any videos of him talking.

The qualifications for the job is fucking Ivanka, and being a member of the swamp.

Kissinger was 37 years old when he became chief advisor to Nelson Rockefeller in 1960. What difference does it make who the gopher is?

“Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.”
― Confucius
jamthesignal.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-23-2017, 02:36 AM
good point, but even if you're a gopher you still need a working grasp of foreign policy and related concepts

Kushner seems intelligent, but I highly doubt as a real estate guy he is equipped to handle the chief advisor role
05-23-2017, 02:41 AM
(05-22-2017 04:24 PM)jho Wrote:  People keep saying Trump is being undermined since the election. That's ridiculous. Trump's businesses have always been a front for Israeli mob money.

Precisely. He's a slime ball and murderous criminal (and has achieved the latter feat in a space of a 100-plus days).

He's been playing the oblivious opposition role from day one.

His actions have always spoken louder than his statements, though.

I put off passing judgment on him until I was fully certain of where things were heading, but it could not at this point be any clearer.
05-23-2017, 02:49 AM
good post brics

hillary would have been the better choice. in fact I actually think she would be less warmongering

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hitler's Black and Arabian soldiers. VIDEO pug-thug 0 11 Today 07:26 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  US puts Kushner’s 30 yo ‘coffee boy’ in charge of Mideast peace pug-thug 4 141 09-11-2019 08:07 PM
Last Post: Redneck
  The Meaning Of The Iran-China Deal pug-thug 2 152 09-11-2019 06:11 PM
Last Post: pilgrim
  What is America? Robert Sepher answers karasu's question about new world culture jho 6 439 04-16-2019 02:34 PM
Last Post: jho