Login | Register

China With A Spot On Assessment Of American Liberals
05-15-2017, 11:24 AM
China With A Spot On Assessment Of American Liberals
"They are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority"

[Image: C_z_meoXgAAaVnw.jpg]

Those who fear illumination, will forever be in the dark
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2017, 11:43 AM
RE: China With A Spot On Assessment Of American Liberals
good one. i'm glad the Chinese are catching on to these neo-white supremacists.

they are the modern limp wristed version of the white man's burden.

their moral foundations are bankrupt and they represent corporate interests unknowingly.

people just don't get it. the people enforcing this multicultural mode of life and political correctness are by and large liberal whites. they will dicate to the colored ones how they should be treated. it is a form of guardianship that is similar to how people treat their pets.
05-15-2017, 01:21 PM
They really are the most boring type of person, concerned only with issues of no importance.

I guess it didn't matter whether we elected Clinton or Trump.
05-15-2017, 03:01 PM
in China they don't really get the concept of left and right as the communists were leftist yet also socially conservative.

these holier than thou white liberals go to China and expect to get preferential treatment based on their skin color. they egalite fraternite goes out the window when they go to East asia
05-15-2017, 04:24 PM
Chinese have a "cuck" like insult for these people.

Quote:If you look at any thread about Trump, Islam or immigration on a Chinese social media platform these days, it’s impossible to avoid encountering the term baizuo, or literally, the ‘white left’. It first emerged about two years ago, and yet has quickly become one of the most popular derogatory descriptions for Chinese netizens to discredit their opponents in online debates.

Quote:The term first became influential amidst the European refugee crisis, and Angela Merkel was the first western politician to be labelled as a baizuo for her open-door refugee policy. Hungary, on the other hand, was praised by Chinese netizens for its hard line on refugees, if not for its authoritarian leader. Around the same time another derogatory name that was often used alongside baizuo was shengmu – literally the ‘holy mother’ – which according to its users refers to those who are ‘overemotional’, ‘hypocritical’ and ‘have too much empathy’. The criticisms of baizuo and shengmu soon became an online smear campaign targeted at not only public figures such as J. K. Rowling and Emma Watson, but also volunteers, social workers and all other ordinary citizens, whether in Europe or China, who express any sympathy with international refugees.
05-15-2017, 04:28 PM
EY, can you phonetically spell out baizuo and shengmu? I want to know how they're pronounced so I can use them in conversation.
05-15-2017, 04:30 PM
chinese people literally don't understand why the Europeans they so look up to would purposefully destroy their valuable cultures with rampant migration. they are truly mindboggled.

no vetting, no documents nothing.. just let them in.

French people used to walk as kings in China... now they have lost their luster. Chinese people go there and see the trash tents and crime everywhere. Chinese cops are now patrolling the streets to protect Chinese tourists.

Why would Euros let this happen? it is unbelievable. I honestly think a lot of it has to do with liberal white supremacism. they see these migrants as abandoned dogs in need of adoption.. and they will feed their superiority god complex by accommodating them.
05-15-2017, 04:35 PM
(05-15-2017 04:28 PM)MightMakesRight Wrote:  EY, can you phonetically spell out baizuo and shengmu? I want to know how they're pronounced so I can use them in conversation.

Bai as in Hi

Zuo pronounced as spelled

literally means WHITE LEFT

Sheng as in Lung

Mu as in a cow's Moo

Sheng = God, Mu = Mother

this is also the first i've heard these terms. most chinese I have met have no idea about the ridiculous cultural marxists that infest the west.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
05-15-2017, 04:38 PM
the Sheng Mu description is quite interesting as it relates to the western liberals obsession with matriarchal systems.

cucks are literally everywhere in the west.

and if they aren't cucks they are redneck ignorant racists. there are very few reasonable people who see the value of retaining their own culture while RESPECTING OTHER CULTURES.

the US is literally like the masonic checkerboard.. polarized plebs either on white or black tiles.
05-15-2017, 04:41 PM
(05-15-2017 04:35 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  
(05-15-2017 04:28 PM)MightMakesRight Wrote:  EY, can you phonetically spell out baizuo and shengmu? I want to know how they're pronounced so I can use them in conversation.

Bai as in Hi

Zuo pronounced as spelled

literally means WHITE LEFT

Sheng as in Lung

Mu as in a cow's Moo

Sheng = God, Mu = Mother

this is also the first i've heard these terms. most chinese I have met have no idea about the ridiculous cultural marxists that infest the west.

Thanks!

Those who fear illumination, will forever be in the dark
05-15-2017, 06:52 PM
Quote:Zuo pronounced as spelled

Zoo-O?
05-15-2017, 08:37 PM
Excellent. These terms are more apt in describing these people than anything in current usage in the west. Thanks for bringing them to my attention MightMakesRight. I would expect them to come into common usage here on the forum.

I can hardly wait to start throwing sheng mu (holy mother) around in particular.
05-15-2017, 11:26 PM
(05-15-2017 06:52 PM)Redneck Wrote:  
Quote:Zuo pronounced as spelled

Zoo-O?

Zoo-Wo

Those who know, know! Big Grin
05-16-2017, 06:25 AM
A 70-year-old Swedish woman is facing up to four years in prison for complaining on Facebook about migrants defecating in the streets.
From Fria Tider (translated from Swedish with Google):
A 70 year old woman in Dalarna prosecuted for hate speech after writing on Facebook that immigrants are defecating in the streets, writes DT.se.
According to the prosecution, the woman via Facebook wrote disparagingly of people with a foreign background.
In a post from 2015, she has written that immigrants “set cars on fire and urinate and defecate in the streets.”
This violates the law on incitement to racial hatred, according to the prosecutor.
The accused woman in police interrogation admitted that she wrote the post, but denied that she committed a criminal act.
The evidence against the 70-year-old woman is a screenshot from Facebook.
The penalty for incitement to racial hatred is imprisonment not exceeding two years or, for petty offenses, fines. If the offense is considered to be grave sentenced the defendants to prison terms of between six months and four years.
She’s being dragged into court and threatened with jail for a two year old Facebook post which is factually correct.
While the Western media and leftist “human rights” groups will whine about attacks on free speech in places like China and Russia, in Sweden and Germany they’re throwing people in prison for writing “anti-migrant” Facebook posts.
05-16-2017, 07:52 AM
The swedes are just about the biggest cucks or shengmu if you prefer.

I guess it didn't matter whether we elected Clinton or Trump.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tribunal rejects China's expansive South China Sea claims! pilgrim 39 11,189 08-25-2021 08:18 AM
Last Post: pilgrim
  Asian-American Excellence Embodies The American Dream And Threatens Leftist Racism pilgrim 2 211 08-12-2021 05:03 AM
Last Post: pilgrim
  How to Spot Gangstalking 101 THE_DEAN 49 10,164 05-08-2021 01:22 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Do Liberals actually think this is funny? EVILYOSHIDA 5 488 03-19-2021 03:12 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA