Limbaugh 'NOT HAPPY': It Looks Like Trump Is CAVING On Border Wall
04-28-2017, 12:33 AM
Limbaugh 'NOT HAPPY': It Looks Like Trump Is CAVING On Border Wall

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2017, 01:04 AM
RE: Limbaugh 'NOT HAPPY': It Looks Like Trump Is CAVING On Border Wall
Last I heard about this was that Ted Cruz introduced a bill to used El Chapo's aprehended 14 billion to pay for the wall. Funny if they pass it.
01-02-2018, 11:16 PM
Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) are expected to meet with top White House officials on Wednesday to discuss a myriad of looming policy fights, including DACA.

The sit-down comes as President Trump, a wild card in the immigration battle, is doubling down on his demand for funding for a U.S.-Mexico border wall.

“The Democrats have been told, and fully understand, that there can be no DACA without the desperately needed WALL at the Southern Border
and an END to the horrible Chain Migration & ridiculous Lottery System of Immigration etc. We must protect our Country at all cost!” he said in a tweet.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/36683...r-dreamers
01-03-2018, 09:24 AM
https://www.axios.com/trump-unchained-2520671086.html

Your crusade is getting more stale and delusional by the day, my guy.
01-03-2018, 10:42 AM
Sounds like Trump is willing to lead and is learning how to play hardball now that he knows his way around the presidency. I'm guessing he will form coalitions with Democrats also to get his agenda through.
01-03-2018, 04:52 PM
u actually dont need a wall just heavy punishments for border crossing
01-03-2018, 05:12 PM
(01-03-2018 04:52 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  u actually dont need a wall just heavy punishments for border crossing

That's not going to work in America where hundreds of Left leaning counties refusing to enforce the laws.

A militarized border is a militarized border. The tactics may vary.
01-03-2018, 10:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2018 11:12 PM by pilgrim.)
Yeah it's hard to solve our border issues with so many liberals pushing the other way. They don't see people, they see future Democrat voters. California now calls itself a sanctuary state which is basically putting a sign up inviting more people to cross our borders and get to California.

A wall is the best option, IMO. Help the Border Patrol secure our borders and go back to legal immigration. We used to only let in the best and the brightest. People that immigrated here had to have a sponsor and means of support. The way it's working now, just anybody comes here and becomes a ward of the state and an immediate burden. It wasn't supposed to work that way. We need to be able to control who comes.

They also need tighter laws against companies that hire illegal aliens. That would help a lot also. Take away more of the incentive to make the border crossing.
01-04-2018, 02:09 AM
us is the best at enforcement. no physical wall is needed. if businesses get punished for hiring undocumented then they wont come here. i was at dmv the otherday and noticed illegals could get drivers licenses
01-04-2018, 02:20 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2018 04:55 AM by pilgrim.)
Do you lock your doors at night or do you rely on enforcement after the fact? I'm sure that you use preventative measures like most people.

A wall would make it much easier to control who is coming into our country.

The drivers license is just another bait to send the message that if you get here you will be treated well. It reminds me of people that feed wildlife. That only encourages them to keep coming. Stop feeding them and they will quit coming. I'm not saying that people are wildlife but the concept is the same. Free handouts is an enticement to come break our laws.
01-04-2018, 05:01 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2018 05:02 AM by kungfool.)
Rolleyes @ INFOWARS

01-04-2018, 06:56 PM
I think it's the wall that is caving in on Trump.
01-05-2018, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2018 10:49 PM by pilgrim.)
I don't see that at this point. I think that if you only look at the surface and what the media tells us then you could come to that conclusion. I think it's much deeper than that though. Trump appears to be fighting and making strong moves still. It's an interesting situation and there is much going on behind the scenes. It's definitely a spiritual battle that needs to be won.
01-10-2018, 11:56 AM
Donald Trump: ‘We Don’t Need a 2,000-Mile Wall’ on the Entire Southern Border
Quote:President Donald Trump admitted that he did not need a wall on the entire 2,000 miles of the southern border, citing “violent rivers,” “nature,” and “mountains,” that already secure it.

The president said that he met with ICE agents and border enforcement agents who told him that they “desperately needed” his proposed wall.

“Nobody knows it better than them,” he said.

“We don’t need a 2,000-mile wall … where you have rivers and mountains, and everything else protecting, but we need a wall for a fairly good portion,” he said.

Trump noted that in 2006, Congress passed a bill for a border fence, although he said it was never completed.

When reporters asked Trump if he would commit to passing DACA amnesty without wall funding, he said that the wall was needed.

“You need the wall. It’s wonderful, I would love not to build the wall, but we need the wall,” Trump said.

He again cited border patrol agents who told him that they needed the wall on the border.

“If you don’t have the wall, you cannot have security, just can’t have it, it just doesn’t work,” Trump said.

He concluded by saying that he could build the wall for less, “under budget and ahead of schedule” in just one year.

“There’s no reason for seven years … please don’t do that to me,” Trump said, in response to a DHS request for border wall funding.

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-10-2018, 12:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2018 01:20 AM by pilgrim.)
Go Donald, go!

I'm still wondering if he is going to use the DACA issue to get money for his border wall. Seems like the perfect negotiating opportunity.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Writing on the Wall Count Iblis 0 195 08-07-2021 12:52 AM
Last Post: Count Iblis
  Africa Floating Slum. People look happy as fuck EVILYOSHIDA 17 1,026 07-25-2021 05:39 PM
Last Post: THE_DEAN
  The Key To A Happy Marriage? A Tall Husband. Manlets on suicide watch DonJohnson 125 22,376 05-02-2021 04:04 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Happy Birthday Count Iblis 0 331 04-21-2021 07:31 AM
Last Post: Count Iblis