Login | Register

Joe Rogan debates Steven Crowder on Marijuana
02-16-2017, 07:53 PM
Joe Rogan debates Steven Crowder on Marijuana
Powerful Joe Rogan makes a complete fool of himself. He gets super emotional and resorts to name calling and talking over his guest. I've never seen him like this, it's said that marijuana doesn't cause addiction but he surely sounds like one in this segment.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2017, 07:58 PM
RE: Joe Rogan debates Steven Crowder on Marijuana
(02-16-2017 07:53 PM)CTsar Wrote:  Powerful Joe Rogan makes a complete fool of himself. He gets super emotional and resorts to name calling and talking over his guest. I've never seen him like this, it's said that marijuana doesn't cause addiction but he surely sounds like one in this segment.

Anything that you become accustomed to and feel anxious without, is an addiction.

If you smoke pot everyday and then suddenly you can't get any pot, you know by how you react whether or not you're addicted.

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
02-16-2017, 07:58 PM
marijuana users will never admit fault with their habit. everything about MJ is healthy and NATURAL.

my personal experience hanging out with a lot of creative types over the years that smoke weed is that it is DETRIMENTAL TO YOUR MENTAL HEALTH in ways far diff. from alcohol.

it makes you very spacey and dreamy.

Musicians who previously made good serious music suddenly started making space psychedelic music after getting hooked on weed.

If you engage in it once in awhile it's not a big deal. regular use will fry your mind.

I have a new theory that I'm going to investigate further. This is my own theory that has not been relayed anywhere else.

I believe the WIDESPREAD USAGE of one eye symbols + occult symbolism that is being spread at a viral rate is prob being induced by marijuana visions. People start seeing this stuff when high and naturally put this into their artwork subconsciously.

this is a better explanation than some elders of zion directing artists to put one eyed symbolism everywhere.
02-16-2017, 08:00 PM
(02-16-2017 07:58 PM)Redneck Wrote:  
(02-16-2017 07:53 PM)CTsar Wrote:  Powerful Joe Rogan makes a complete fool of himself. He gets super emotional and resorts to name calling and talking over his guest. I've never seen him like this, it's said that marijuana doesn't cause addiction but he surely sounds like one in this segment.

Anything that you become accustomed to and feel anxious without, is an addiction.

If you smoke pot everyday and then suddenly you can't get any pot, you know by how you react whether or not you're addicted.

pot users claim MJ is not addictive. it is. People crave it as much as cigarettes. Esp. now with the super strong california strains.

Cig smokers admit their habit is bad.. yet MJ users will never do that. the thing is CIGS have been found to increase cognitive performance.

MJ has been shown to do the opposite.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
02-17-2017, 01:22 AM
Ain't got shit on synthetic. Now that's addicting.

Sent from my Z716BL using Tapatalk

"True love is eventually measured by your willingness and ability to become a MONSTER to defend those you love"
- Kai Murros
02-17-2017, 02:03 AM
(02-16-2017 08:00 PM)PUG-THUG Wrote:  

pot users claim MJ is not addictive. it is. People crave it as much as cigarettes. Esp. now with the super strong california strains.

Cig smokers admit their habit is bad.. yet MJ users will never do that. the thing is CIGS have been found to increase cognitive performance.

Horseshit, pot is not addictive, I didn't try it until my 40s, I don't crave it at all either, I spent a summer testing the theory as well, I used it every night for a month and then stopped cold turkey with zero addiction issues. Sugar is 100 times worse than anything pot can do. People have a propensity toward addiction more than anything.

"I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman
02-17-2017, 02:09 AM
(02-17-2017 02:03 AM)canuckster Wrote:  
(02-16-2017 08:00 PM)PUG-THUG Wrote:  

Horseshit, pot is not addictive, I didn't try it until my 40s, I don't crave it at all either, I spent a summer testing the theory as well, I used it every night for a month and then stopped cold turkey with zero addiction issues. Sugar is 100 times worse than anything pot can do. People have a propensity toward addiction more than anything.

You nailed it Canuckster. It is addictive only to those who get addicted to just about anything and can be very detrimental to nervous, emotionally fragile types. It can probably speed up the onset of mood disorders in those predisposed as well.

Interestingly Rogan started using pot in his 40s too. He used to be straight edge and bash people who used it.

Forum Peacenik
02-17-2017, 02:17 AM
I would venture to say the majority of EYers are at least casual pot smokers.

We should probably do a poll.

Forum Peacenik
02-17-2017, 02:23 AM
This reminds me that I got some edibles in my fridge. Nice!
02-17-2017, 02:26 AM
The problem with joe rogan and eddie bravo's weed advocacy is that they both started smoking weed late in life. Most kids try it around 15-18 and are over it by time they're 25-30. These two dummies were against drugs their whole lives, then tried weed in their 30's and felt like they had an epiphany where weed has unlocked the secrets of the universe for them.

I'm not against weed smoking. I think in moderation it can be safe and enjoyable. But I absolutely believe that chronic use is bad for cognitive function. And yes i think it can aggravate pre existing or dormant mental conditions.
02-17-2017, 03:12 AM
How did Joe Rogan's head get so big?

--I Eat Grits--
02-17-2017, 03:14 AM
I've been a causal smoker for 25 years, cannabis isn't addictive and Steven Crowder looks like a Campbell's Soup Kid.
02-17-2017, 03:47 AM
I thought Rogan won that exchange. i'd be irritated by Crowder too. he's straight up spreading lies, that is far worse than Joe's tonality.

Okay Marijuana causes traffic accidents.

actually no it doesn't idiot. here is the source.

OH YOU ARE BULLYING ME!

ridiculous. Steven Crowder is a mangina.
02-17-2017, 03:53 AM
Marijuana seems to be a highly individualized thing that effects everyone differently. Most people it won't harm or become habit forming in moderation but there are many normal healthy folks whom it just doesn't seem to agree with. They don't enjoy it so they don't use it. SuperCalo for example said it just made him tired. Nervous people and those with minor psychological problems should stay away from it in most cases I think.

And then there are those people with certain serious illnesses whom it really seems to benefit. But it isn't the psychoactive ingredient that provides the medicinal benefits; it's some of the other cannabinoids like CBD. I personally know a guy with MS who uses CBD products and he can get out of his chair and give me ten pushups after hitting his bong.

Personally, I have been a light to moderate user since the sixties with no apparent issues.

Forum Peacenik
02-17-2017, 04:13 AM
(02-17-2017 02:23 AM)The Diet Butcher Wrote:  This reminds me that I got some edibles in my fridge. Nice!

Remind me to tell you about one of my 'going away' barbecues from Canada and how Wendy found the hash brownies in the fridge. Good times.

Everything in moderation. If you can't go without it, you're hooked.

Simple stuff.

come for the calo, stay for the yoshida brotha

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ben Shapiro debates various EJUCATED LIBURALS AT BERKELEY EVILYOSHIDA 3 118 09-18-2017 06:41 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Joe Rogan Clarifies Onnit (alpha brain) situation EVILYOSHIDA 60 16,466 09-16-2017 05:33 PM
Last Post: Texas Samurai
  Pauly Shore explains to Rogan why his life sucks now EVILYOSHIDA 5 232 08-15-2017 06:12 PM
Last Post: Redneck
  Marijuana use holds three-fold blood pressure death risk: study EVILYOSHIDA 18 347 08-13-2017 01:16 AM
Last Post: pilgrim