Login | Register

Alpha Males Are Very Insecure...
02-16-2017, 07:40 AM
Alpha Males Are Very Insecure...
but the difference between those and insecure losers is the alpha male goes out and makes sure all his insecurities are secured.

make more money and hold onto it.

weak... they go out and become strong. (arnold)

powerless... they go into the power structure and do whatever it takes to end up at the top

women... they control their women

the people mainstream media wants you to believe is the alpha male is actually the omega male. the one that doesn't have anything to prove to anybody. that person is usually a bum on the street. think about it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2017, 07:44 AM
RE: Alpha Males Are Very Insecure...
Donald Trump like Arnold Schwartz are both definitive alpha males. I can't think of anybody more alpha than those 2 in my life time.

Yet look at Trump's hair, fake tan, and current wife.

it's that throbbing insecurity that keeps driving men forward to achieve.

Tom Brady is the greatest because he has always carried the chip of being a 6th round draft pick.
02-16-2017, 07:47 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2017 07:48 AM by Masato Toys.)
especially insecure if you worry about hand-holding positions and such Big Grin

Real men don't give a fuck

I tend not to dig people who over-dress. That goes for females too

Masato Toys Forum: http://www.MasatoToysForums.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-16-2017, 07:49 AM
I'll add one. When a bitch breaks your heart, beta males hold out hope that she comes back.

Alphas realize they should never want her back, and get in the gym and otherwise improve themselves to get a ten year younger version of the previously heartbreaking ho

Sent from my Z716BL using Tapatalk

"True love is eventually measured by your willingness and ability to become a MONSTER to defend those you love"
- Kai Murros
02-16-2017, 07:55 AM
What is a real life example of an Omega male?
02-16-2017, 07:58 AM
The alpha position is not an easy one. It's holding your place at the top. It's not for everyone.

In the animal kingdom the alpha is always watching because he's always challenged. He's only alpha if someone else isn't better than him.

It's not about worry or insecurity. It's about responsibility. The alpha has a lot on his shoulders and many depend on him.

The manager is semi alpha because he still has a boss. The owner has to be alpha because, ultimately, the responsibility lies on him.

There always needs to be an alpha because if there's not then someone will fall into that role, sometimes inadvertently, and that usually ends in failure.

This is what happens when women are chosen to lead or manage. It's not their place.

--I Eat Grits--
02-16-2017, 08:05 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2017 08:18 AM by DonJohnson.)
(02-16-2017 07:47 AM)Masato Toys Wrote:  especially insecure if you worry about hand-holding positions and such Big Grin

Real men don't give a fuck

I tend not to dig people who over-dress. That goes for females too

no. real men GIVE A FUCK.

I would slap the chit out of my woman if she tries to be dominant with me.
02-16-2017, 08:06 AM
(02-16-2017 07:49 AM)LittleC Wrote:  I'll add one. When a bitch breaks your heart, beta males hold out hope that she comes back.

Alphas realize they should never want her back, and get in the gym and otherwise improve themselves to get a ten year younger version of the previously heartbreaking ho

Sent from my Z716BL using Tapatalk

yup.

they prepare for the worst.
02-16-2017, 08:07 AM
(02-16-2017 07:55 AM)CTsar Wrote:  What is a real life example of an Omega male?

a bum dying on the street by his choice.
02-16-2017, 08:08 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2017 08:09 AM by DonJohnson.)
(02-16-2017 07:58 AM)Billygoat Wrote:  The alpha position is not an easy one. It's holding your place at the top. It's not for everyone.

In the animal kingdom the alpha is always watching because he's always challenged. He's only alpha if someone else isn't better than him.

It's not about worry or insecurity. It's about responsibility. The alpha has a lot on his shoulders and many depend on him.

The manager is semi alpha because he still has a boss. The owner has to be alpha because, ultimately, the responsibility lies on him.

There always needs to be an alpha because if there's not then someone will fall into that role, sometimes inadvertently, and that usually ends in failure.

This is what happens when women are chosen to lead or manage. It's not their place.

it is absolutely insecurity. why does Putin assassinate his opposition? is it because he's so secure? TFOH

it's very black and white. Putin is another definitive alpha male who came up through the ranks. He is very insecure. look at his stretched face.
02-16-2017, 08:14 AM
i would say successful men are insecure. they have something to prove and that's why they go out of their way to prove it.

real alphas are guys who have inner confidence are usually not highly successful imo.

why would you work your balls off when you already feel good about yourself?
02-16-2017, 08:15 AM
Putin I would say is secure. Also he doesn't assasinate people, people need to stop reading fake news.

he's hurt MORE by the negative publicity than the death of his foes.
02-16-2017, 08:20 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2017 08:20 AM by DonJohnson.)
(02-16-2017 08:15 AM)PUG-THUG Wrote:  Putin I would say is secure. Also he doesn't assasinate people, people need to stop reading fake news.

he's hurt MORE by the negative publicity than the death of his foes.

the fact is his opposition was killed on the street by Kremlin. Putin has said he will look into the investigation himself and yet still came up with nada.

those are the facts.

between that and his cosmetic procedures, you think he's secure? foh
02-16-2017, 08:20 AM
I dunno why, but I used to think the Omega male was someone who is extremely successful and sometimes popular but who lacks leadership skills. like for example Dan Henderson, Bill Gates, etc. an introvert alpha if you will. are these guys just considered beta?
02-16-2017, 08:21 AM
(02-16-2017 08:14 AM)PUG-THUG Wrote:  i would say successful men are insecure. they have something to prove and that's why they go out of their way to prove it.

real alphas are guys who have inner confidence are usually not highly successful imo.

why would you work your balls off when you already feel good about yourself?

those people would not be alphas. they would be commoners. most people.

extreme insecurity is what drives alpha males.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Joe Rogan Clarifies Onnit (alpha brain) situation EVILYOSHIDA 57 14,789 07-19-2017 08:12 PM
Last Post: Redneck
  feminist trying to make men insecure: "women only date men with abs" EVILYOSHIDA 16 495 06-02-2017 05:00 AM
Last Post: Billygoat
  Facebook targeting and mining insecure and low confidence teenagers EVILYOSHIDA 11 265 05-23-2017 02:23 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  The Mythical Alpha Dog EVILYOSHIDA 12 2,726 08-11-2016 01:00 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA