Login | Register

Power Dynamics in Hand Holding
02-16-2017, 03:52 AM
Power Dynamics in Hand Holding
[Image: holding-hands-leader.jpg]

if you are a regular male, try holding your girl's hand in the way she would hold your hand. it feels incredibly odd.. but if you're a cuck it might feel natural.

I have seen the one on the far right.. major cuck stance right there

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2017, 03:54 AM
RE: Power Dynamics in Hand Holding
[Image: david-beckham-tom-cruise-george-clooney.jpg]
02-16-2017, 03:54 AM
[Image: madonna-evangeline-lilly.jpg]
02-16-2017, 03:55 AM
[Image: darth-vadar-holding-hands.jpg]
02-16-2017, 04:32 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2017 04:33 AM by Masato Toys.)
You're weird, lol

what is this obsession with cucks? Were you the beta in some prior relationships and now learning your errors? Are you a supa playa and teaching us all your tricks how to shag stupidchix? Planning how you will handle things when you finally get a girlfriend? Or honest experienced relationship advice?

I think any relationship where this kind of stuff is being worried about is likely already in trouble, lol

I don't advocate cukoldry, I've seen a few relationships where the man is totally controlled and manipulated by the woman and doesn't realize it until way too late... but on the other hand if you constantly have to prove that you're the 'leader' and pull your girl around all the time by specific hand-holding combinations I think this is too far.

The healthiest relationships imo are likely very even-handed, and mutually respectful no one trying to alpha the other. It would suck to be a female cuck too

Masato Toys Forum: http://www.MasatoToysForums.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-16-2017, 05:51 AM
The alpha has nothing to prove.

--I Eat Grits--
02-16-2017, 06:45 AM
this is not about me proving anything. this is about me telling people that you can observe who is dominant many times by how they hold hands.

physical cues that can allow you to better understand the social space around you
02-16-2017, 07:04 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2017 07:05 AM by Masato Toys.)
Pic on the far right of the OP might also be her subtly caressing his finger in a sexual way telling him that he's totally gonna score

Masato Toys Forum: http://www.MasatoToysForums.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-16-2017, 07:10 AM
^ true in a club situation where the guy and girl just meet. oftentimes the girl will kinda of hold a finger to give you a hint.

but if they've known each other for awhile, it's not true.
02-16-2017, 07:52 AM
My woman holds my finger all the time because she has tiny lady hands and I have large man hands.
She knows I could beat her to death with two fingers but she also knows I never would and she doesn't have worry about that.
She also knows that I do whatever she wants and she gets whatever she wants. It's a balance.

Hand holding cues are dumb.

Walking position is much more important. She walks beside or behind. If she walks in front she's leading.

--I Eat Grits--
02-16-2017, 08:08 AM
90% of communication is non verbal.

Men these days dont know etiquette. I was fortunate to attend a private school for most of my life and I thank God for those etiquette classes. Of course, feminism has taken its tole on modern men practicing traditional etiquette. I see guys walking down the street with their woman, and the woman is closest to the road. And these will be men with BEAUTIFUL women, and sometimes I think I can tell the woman wishes her man was more 'manly'.

I've never paid attention to holding hands but if the woman is power grabbing, she probably only keeps Mr beta around to do house chores, while they get raw dogged by cats like me

Sent from my Z716BL using Tapatalk

"True love is eventually measured by your willingness and ability to become a MONSTER to defend those you love"
- Kai Murros
02-16-2017, 08:21 AM
(02-16-2017 07:52 AM)Billygoat Wrote:  My woman holds my finger all the time because she has tiny lady hands and I have large man hands.
She knows I could beat her to death with two fingers but she also knows I never would and she doesn't have worry about that.
She also knows that I do whatever she wants and she gets whatever she wants. It's a balance.

Hand holding cues are dumb.

Walking position is much more important. She walks beside or behind. If she walks in front she's leading.

uh. it's part of the package.

the hand position dictates WHETHER she walks in front or behind you

Those who know, know! Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Fishy Paul Ryan Pic. Alternative crotch grabbing version of hidden hand EVILYOSHIDA 5 87 Yesterday 06:55 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Trump gave CIA power to authorize drone strikes jho 4 182 03-16-2017 02:50 AM
  Theosophy (madame blavatsky) is an occluded white power doctrine EVILYOSHIDA 58 14,593 02-02-2017 05:45 PM
  Words are power???!!! ba_dass 15 1,882 01-21-2017 11:52 AM
Last Post: ba_dass