Login | Register

MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN!!!!!! YES! BIGLY!
02-07-2017, 05:24 AM
MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN!!!!!! YES! BIGLY!
REAL POSTER PLASTERED ALL OVER ISRAEL

[Image: 8025420-3x2-940x627.jpg]

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2017, 06:54 AM
RE: MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN!!!!!! YES! BIGLY!
The Israelis are so delighted that they dare not show too much support for Trump at the moment. they are keeping a low profile.

I've talked to many Israelis they are all very excited about Trump. Trump is going to expand the Greater Israel project
02-07-2017, 07:51 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2017 07:53 AM by Dagwood.)
2 weeks in office is not enough time judge what Trump is doing with anybody/anything Russia included... Russia is super important to me and the world for the potential of another planetary war along with Russia being the last bastion of God in society in the western world.

We can revisit the Trump-Zionist stooge question in 6months-1 year along with Russia/Putin and everything else.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-07-2017, 08:17 AM
in terms of judging action it's not enough time, but it's clear by now that Bibi is ELATED with Trump's victory. I think backroom deals were made maybe a few months out before the election. Trump can have free reign to do what he wants to do within the US, but in terms of foreign policy he has to follow the Greater Israeli agenda.

they even have one of their own monitoring trump everyday, his name is lil' handla aka Jared Kushner
02-07-2017, 12:49 PM
All of Trumps adult kids are married to or dating Jews. Ivanka even converted.
02-07-2017, 01:32 PM
except for the little kid.. he's not old enough to date yet
04-29-2017, 01:59 AM
Ivanka And Jared Expected To Go To Israel With Trump
Quote:JERUSALEM (JTA) — Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner are expected to accompany President Donald Trump on his first visit to Israel next month.

It is not clear whether first lady Melania Trump will join the delegation at the end of May, the Israeli daily Yediot Acharonot reported Thursday. Ivanka Trump, the president’s Jewish daughter, and Kushner, his son-in-law, are among the president’s closest advisers.

The visit reportedly will come as part of Trump’s first trip abroad as president at the end of May, when he is scheduled to be part of a summit of leaders of NATO nations in Brussels. The White House has told Israel the visit will be held on May 22, Yediot reported, and that the president will spend one night in the country.

A delegation of about 25 American officials was set to arrive in Israel on Thursday to coordinate the visit, Yediot reported. The delegation was scheduled to meet at the Foreign Ministry to coordinate the details of the visit and then hold meetings at the president’s residence and the Prime Minister’s Office, as well as make site visits to potential places that will appear on Trump’s itinerary.

The Trump administration announced Wednesday that the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson will be part of the delegation visiting Israel with the president.

The new U.S. ambassador to Israel, David Friedman, reportedly will arrive in Israel on May 15 and present his credentials to President Reuven Rivlin in June.

Trump’s visit could come immediately before Jerusalem Day on May 24, which will celebrate the 50th anniversary of the reunification of the city.

June 1 marks the expiration of the six-month waiver signed by President Barack Obama on moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv. Successive presidents have exercised the waiver every six months since the 1995 law mandating the move of the embassy, citing national security reasons over concerns that a move would lead to Islamist and Arab nationalist attacks on Americans and their allies in the region.

Ynet reported that Trump could recognize a united Jerusalem as the capital of Israel during the visit, which will come less than three weeks after he meets at the White House with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas. He hosted Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at the White House in February.

Trump is seeking “a conflict-ending settlement between the Palestinians and Israel,” the president’s spokesman, Sean Spicer, said last week in confirming Abbas’ visit.

“Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.”
― Confucius
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-29-2017, 02:54 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2017 02:54 AM by kungfool.)
Trump has no control. May god help him find his spine again.
04-29-2017, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2017 09:58 AM by pilgrim.)
EY, Trump isn't saying "bigly". He says "big league".

During an interview Thursday with Raymond Arroyo of the Eternal Word Television Network, a Catholic network, the host asked Trump to settle the debate once and for all.

“Are you saying ‘bigly’ or ‘big league’?” Arroyo asked. “When you’re speaking at the podium, and you say, ‘This is … ?’”

"I use 'big league'" Trump said.
04-29-2017, 10:02 AM
yeah i know. BIgly just sounds funny and it's actually a real word.
04-29-2017, 10:26 AM
Smile It does sound funny.
04-29-2017, 10:28 AM
(04-29-2017 02:54 AM)kungfool Wrote:  Trump has no control. May god help him find his spine again.

so you're of the opinion that Trump folded to TPTB Kungfool? and not a fraud all along.
04-29-2017, 10:53 AM
(04-29-2017 10:28 AM)CTsar Wrote:  
(04-29-2017 02:54 AM)kungfool Wrote:  Trump has no control. May god help him find his spine again.

so you're of the opinion that Trump folded to TPTB Kungfool? and not a fraud all along.

Whatever the case the 'alt right' election strategy was a stroke of genius. Somebody in the Trump orbit is tapped in.

dead soul
04-29-2017, 11:12 AM
i think had plans for him but he seemed independent for awhile

i think when his chances to win were more likely they confronted him. my guess is that it was sometime before the first debate.he didn't go as hard as he could have and looked bothered by something. the pussy grabbing thing was probably a small leak out of a big dossier they have on him.

I do think he wants to do good, not because he's a good person but he wants to be loved by the people. he craves being loved by the masses.
04-29-2017, 11:34 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2017 11:57 AM by pilgrim.)
(04-29-2017 11:12 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  i think had plans for him but he seemed independent for awhile

i think when his chances to win were more likely they confronted him. my guess is that it was sometime before the first debate.he didn't go as hard as he could have and looked bothered by something. the pussy grabbing thing was probably a small leak out of a big dossier they have on him.

I do think he wants to do good, not because he's a good person but he wants to be loved by the people. he craves being loved by the masses.

I think it's more than that. I really think he wants America to be better. He's been talking about this for a very long time. Go back to his old Oprah interview and you see he has been unhappy with the direction of things for a long time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Great Crypto Crash Chaos Reigns 107 9,924 02-20-2020 07:09 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Great Covers & Remixes Dick Tater 75 1,368 02-09-2020 09:13 AM
Last Post: Skookum Charlie
  The Great American Eye-Exam Scam pug-thug 12 260 12-21-2019 01:46 PM
Last Post: pilgrim
  Sicko Epstein wanted to make a GERM to make it feel like you were getting GANGSTALKED pug-thug 1 429 08-04-2019 01:29 PM
Last Post: Redneck