Login | Register

First (so-called) human ancestor revealed as a rodent
02-09-2013, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2013 09:53 PM by Redneck.)
First (so-called) human ancestor revealed as a rodent
[Image: ancestor-placental-mammals.jpg1360252387]

A tiny, furry-tailed creature is the most complete picture yet as to what the ancestor of humans once looked like.

These new findings also suggest this forerunner appeared shortly after the catastrophe that ended the age of dinosaurs, scientists added.

full story: http://news.yahoo.com/meet-mama-first-an...37721.html

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2013, 01:01 AM
RE: First (so-called) human ancestor revealed as a rodent
interesting. Thought it'd be a monkey or something.

any conspiracy angle here prof?

Those who know, know! Big Grin
02-10-2013, 01:10 AM
Technically, wouldn't the first human ancestor be the "primordial soup" or plankton?

Nice find nonetheless.
02-10-2013, 08:28 AM
(02-10-2013 01:01 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  interesting. Thought it'd be a monkey or something.

Not really, except that i'm always suspicious about this type of information. Evolution is a science that meshes perfectly with the illuminati's philosphies of survival of the fittest, and eugenics. They are the ones who promoted Darwin to the masses and the Darwin family were a bunch of elitists. They only interbred with the Wedgewoods, the Huxleys and the Galtons, Charles Darwin had deformed children due to the inbreeding, and when his first wife died, he married his Aunt, his mom's sister, so as to keep the bloodline pure.

02-10-2013, 08:43 AM
This creature should be the ancestor of _all_ eutherian mammals, not just human beings.

Basically the asteroid that caused the extinction of the dinosaurs 65 million years ago wiped out all creatures that were larger than a shrew, and plenty others that could not burrow into the ground. This is what allowed mammals to finally colonize the earth. All creatures from mice to primates to blue whales are descended from this lineage.

Also we have no way of proving if this mammal is a direct human ancestor, or an immediate descendant thereof.
02-10-2013, 07:08 PM
(02-10-2013 08:28 AM)Redneck Wrote:  
(02-10-2013 01:01 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  interesting. Thought it'd be a monkey or something.

Not really, except that i'm always suspicious about this type of information. Evolution is a science that meshes perfectly with the illuminati's philosphies of survival of the fittest, and eugenics. They are the ones who promoted Darwin to the masses and the Darwin family were a bunch of elitists. They only interbred with the Wedgewoods, the Huxleys and the Galtons, Charles Darwin had deformed children due to the inbreeding, and when his first wife died, he married his Aunt, his mom's sister, so as to keep the bloodline pure.

the main conspiracy is that it justifies their existence.

they are the latest and greatest.. and meant to rule by natural selection.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
02-10-2013, 07:11 PM
(02-10-2013 07:08 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  
(02-10-2013 08:28 AM)Redneck Wrote:  

the main conspiracy is that it justifies their existence.

they are the latest and greatest.. and meant to rule by natural selection.

Yeah, although I think they've lost sight of that "natural" selection thing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  World's most beloved Airlines revealed. United ranks almost dead last pug-thug 0 196 08-13-2019 08:44 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  "semen is the basis of human existence" "masturbation hurts your spirit" pug-thug 4 466 06-23-2019 02:20 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  World's top 10 most boring jobs revealed: pug-thug 12 2,040 06-07-2019 09:10 AM
Last Post: Count Iblis
  The Master Sex.. REVEALED pug-thug 9 674 05-16-2019 08:48 PM
Last Post: Banchan