Login | Register

Was B. Lee's death just an accident?
01-27-2017, 07:16 PM
Question Was B. Lee's death just an accident?
Quote:These similarities are well documented and often referred to: not only did they both die unexpectedly at a young age, Bruce at 32, Brandon at 28, they were both filming their 5th feature film and they both died just before the release of the films that would make them huge stars. Neither lived to enjoy the success of their biggest films. Enter The Dragon in 1973 for Bruce and The Crow in 1993 for Brandon.
To add to the folklore a mirror that was placed on Bruce Lee’s house to ward off evil spirits was blown away in a typhoon the day before his death. The official cause of his death was listed as cerebral edema (brain swelling) caused by a hyper sensitive reaction to the muscle relaxant meprobamate in the painkiller Equagesic that he had taken for a headache.

no one can deny the fact that in Bruce Lee’s movie Game of Death there is a scene that was shot in 1978 15 years prior to Brandon’s accident that would prove to be a premonition of Brandon’s death.

In Game of Death Bruce Lee’s character is an actor. While filming a scene in a movie within the movie, prop guns are replaced with real guns and Bruce Lee’s character is shot and seemingly killed.
http://www.thelastdragontribute.com/does...andon-lee/

Video has a doubled sequence in the middle, but the end is not doubled. You need to skip to the end. It mentions weird facts about Bruce's death, like the doctor waited an hour with the dead Lee at the apt before calling an ambulance.

Quote:Dr. Donald Langford, a Baptist missionary and Lee’s doctor in Hong Kong, has said, “Nobody dies from one tablet of Equagesic. No analgesic killed Bruce.” He added: How is it possible that the fittest man alive could die from an everyday pain killer?

Suspicion fell on Chow when it was revealed that just 2 months earlier Bruce Lee suddenly collapsed vomiting and falling in a Seizure.

Members of the crew informed chow that Lee was unconscious, but instead of calling an ambulance, Chow his called his own doctor. When Lee was finally administered to a hospital, a neurosurgeon found that Lee’s brain was swollen. The same symptoms he displayed the day he died. When Lee died, it was Chow once again who decided not to call an ambulance, instead tried to revive Lee himself.

Could it be possible that Chow poisoned Lee! With Lee dead, Chow was able to procure Lee’s remaining half of concord productions, and fully own the rights to the few films that immortalize the martial arts legend...

Chow proved he didn’t even need Lee alive to create films with the martial arts icon. When 5 years later he released Bruce Lee’s final film attempt ironically titled, game of death.

Using only 11 minutes of footage of Bruce Lee and filling in the rest of the movie with lookalikes, and even real footage of Lee’s funeral.
http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theo...html#close

Same thing happened with THE CROW. B.Lee died and the rest was completed with stand ins.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2017, 07:59 PM
RE: Was B. Lee's death just an accident?
i just don't see what the motive is.

he wasn't famous and was never going to be as famous as his dad.

he was more of a goth kid trying to cash in on his father's fame
01-27-2017, 08:46 PM
in Game of Death Bruce's character is shot, but still lives.

he fakes his own death
01-27-2017, 08:50 PM
rare footage.

01-28-2017, 12:41 AM
When I was a kid, the strong rumor was that the Chinese mob killed Bruce. Some people speculated that he wouldn't work for them, or pay them protection money. Other people think it was because he taught the secrets of Kung-fu to westerners.

As for Brandon, maybe it's a mob thing to kill the son as well, or perhaps he'd been asking questions.
01-28-2017, 02:12 AM
(01-27-2017 08:46 PM)PUG-THUG Wrote:  in Game of Death Bruce's character is shot, but still lives.

he fakes his own death

You think it means B Lee faked the death?
01-28-2017, 02:25 AM
(01-27-2017 07:59 PM)PUG-THUG Wrote:  i just don't see what the motive is.

Do you believe in the rumors about Hollywood actors getting killed like the 27 club or whatever they call it?
01-28-2017, 02:41 AM
Bruce was worth more alive than dead I would think. He would have made a ton more movies had he lived, and the various could have made a lot of money with him. And if they were crooked producers they would have been able to cook the books to get a lot more. With Bruce Lee dead they only had a limited amount of footage they could use before it was all gone...he had only, I think, 25 minutes completed for the Game of Death. Now Enter the Dragon premiered after his death, so the great international success of that film was not realized until after his death. After finishing the Enter the Dragon Bruce Lee was still working hard to find that international success. Working on projects and still dreaming.

Was it a curse, was the triads, was it jealous kung-fu masters or was it people close to him that killed him. No one knows and the book is fairly closed on this case, since not a lot of serious researchers are looking into the death of Bruce Lee, unlike JFK's assassination which has spawned dozens of books and more even more conjecture on the world-wide web.
01-28-2017, 02:48 AM
(01-28-2017 02:41 AM)ba_dass Wrote:  Bruce was worth more alive than dead I would think. He would have made a ton more movies had he lived.......
..... but not for the Chinese he was then currently working for because he was signing up for a deal with warner brothers for the first time when he died. They talk about that in the clip I posted. He was giving up on the Chinese and switching to American producers.
01-28-2017, 02:50 AM
(01-28-2017 02:41 AM)ba_dass Wrote:  Was it a curse, was the triads, was it jealous kung-fu masters or was it people close to him that killed him. No one knows and the book is fairly closed on this case, since not a lot of serious researchers are looking into the death of Bruce Lee, unlike JFK's assassination which has spawned dozens of books and more even more conjecture on the world-wide web.
I have read enough to think it wasn't a headache tablet.
He had the same kind of thing happen before with producer Chow and there was no headache tablet involved.
01-28-2017, 03:30 AM
(01-28-2017 02:25 AM)Rako Wrote:  
(01-27-2017 07:59 PM)PUG-THUG Wrote:  i just don't see what the motive is.

Do you believe in the rumors about Hollywood actors getting killed like the 27 club or whatever they call it?

27 club is possible but I don't think Brandon was big enough to warrant being part of it.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
01-28-2017, 03:31 AM
(01-28-2017 02:41 AM)ba_dass Wrote:  Bruce was worth more alive than dead I would think. He would have made a ton more movies had he lived, and the various could have made a lot of money with him. And if they were crooked producers they would have been able to cook the books to get a lot more. With Bruce Lee dead they only had a limited amount of footage they could use before it was all gone...he had only, I think, 25 minutes completed for the Game of Death. Now Enter the Dragon premiered after his death, so the great international success of that film was not realized until after his death. After finishing the Enter the Dragon Bruce Lee was still working hard to find that international success. Working on projects and still dreaming.

Was it a curse, was the triads, was it jealous kung-fu masters or was it people close to him that killed him. No one knows and the book is fairly closed on this case, since not a lot of serious researchers are looking into the death of Bruce Lee, unlike JFK's assassination which has spawned dozens of books and more even more conjecture on the world-wide web.

It could be possible he offended some triad members due to his brash american style personality.

however I believe the combination of not sleeping , doing drugs and taking big pharma pills caused the swelling in his brain.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
01-28-2017, 03:41 AM
(01-28-2017 03:31 AM)PUG-THUG Wrote:  
(01-28-2017 02:41 AM)ba_dass Wrote:  Bruce was worth more alive than dead I would think. He would have made a ton more movies had he lived, and the various could have made a lot of money with him. And if they were crooked producers they would have been able to cook the books to get a lot more. With Bruce Lee dead they only had a limited amount of footage they could use before it was all gone...he had only, I think, 25 minutes completed for the Game of Death. Now Enter the Dragon premiered after his death, so the great international success of that film was not realized until after his death. After finishing the Enter the Dragon Bruce Lee was still working hard to find that international success. Working on projects and still dreaming.

It could be possible he offended some triad members due to his brash american style personality.

however I believe the combination of not sleeping , doing drugs and taking big pharma pills caused the swelling in his brain.
And if some Triad members came up and tried to extort I can imagine his reaction: a violent ass-whupping and telling the Triad members not to come back and with resulting, and probably, predictable reaction from the Triad???!!!

B.A. Dass
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/174748.html
01-28-2017, 03:43 AM
the triads were a lot stronger back then compared to now.

he also died at Ting Pei's house and she had connects with the triads

after bruce died she became a nun at a monastery. so she may have had something to do with it.

the thing is during that time, he was paper thin.. 126 lbs. he wasn't sleeping and was very unhealthy

go back and watch the clips from enter the dragon, dude is much skinnier than normal
01-28-2017, 03:43 AM
(01-28-2017 02:48 AM)Rako Wrote:  
(01-28-2017 02:41 AM)ba_dass Wrote:  Bruce was worth more alive than dead I would think. He would have made a ton more movies had he lived.......
..... but not for the Chinese he was then currently working for because he was signing up for a deal with warner brothers for the first time when he died. They talk about that in the clip I posted. He was giving up on the Chinese and switching to American producers.
Yeah, his two movies he made with the Chinese producers made him famous in the Asian markets, but he got paid a pittance...Enter the Dragon would make him a millionaire...

B.A. Dass
http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/174748.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Celebrity death fakers Penxv 78 31,631 10-25-2020 10:55 PM
Last Post: Glimmer
  Bruce Lee's Bodily Motion is Unparalleled EVILYOSHIDA 87 27,961 09-15-2020 09:57 PM
Last Post: The Diet Butcher
  Antifa beat man to death or near death EVILYOSHIDA 10 603 08-22-2020 12:53 PM
Last Post: Roland Bates
  Was Bruce Lee a good actor? EVILYOSHIDA 12 842 07-09-2020 11:34 PM
Last Post: The Principal