Login | Register

I'm enjoying Tucker Carlson's new show. He's good with simple logic.
12-07-2016, 07:50 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2016 07:54 AM by pilgrim.)
I'm enjoying Tucker Carlson's new show. He's good with simple logic.
I love the way Carlson just uses simple logic against people and it stumps so many of them he brings on his show. Somebody else must enjoy it and they created a series on Youtube called "You Can't Cuck the Tuck".

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2016, 08:16 AM
RE: I'm enjoying Tucker Carlson's new show. He's good with simple logic.
My girlfriend watches this.

I used to mock Tucker after he got attacked by Jon Stewart in that memorable moment in the Bush Era.
Then I forgot about him for about a decade. Now I see that he's not so bad.

Gavin McInnes said something like "You have these Leftists trained at Universities, and they've been so indoctrinated and so insulated from differing opinions or even critical thinking that, all it takes is three simple questions from Tucker Carlson to shatter their worldview."
12-07-2016, 08:43 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2016 08:50 AM by Rako.)
Quote:THE STUPID PARTY

Refugee From Cuckservatism
by Charles C. Johnson

Yet the cucks struck back. While Michelle Malkin routinely featured me and my work on Twitchy, when Twitchy got sold to cuckservative Salem Communications I was never mentioned again. When I wrote for the Daily Caller I got hundreds of Drudge links even though I wasn’t technically on staff. When I work for myself I get, maybe, two. Drudge, of course, has linked to other sites stealing my content because the cucks worried about how “problematic” I am. You’re not supposed to know that he has an arrangement with several big funders on the right. I’ve been asked by the Daily Caller’s editor in chief Tucker Carlson not to comment on the sniping from my ex-colleagues, but he’s done nothing when cuckservatives par excellence like Matt Lewis make things up about me in his publication. I even had to threaten a few cucks not to mess with me lest I expose their plagiarism.

http://takimag.com/article/refugee_from_...z4S6IbVTIf
12-07-2016, 08:45 AM
He's one of the most tolerable people on Fox. Him, Varney, and Dobbs are decent.
12-07-2016, 09:05 AM
(12-07-2016 07:50 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  "You Can't Cuck the Tuck".

[Image: tucker.190.3.jpg]
12-07-2016, 09:09 AM
[Image: Tucker-bares-it-thumb.jpg]
12-07-2016, 09:12 AM
[Image: tucker-dances-surreal1.jpg]
12-07-2016, 09:15 AM
Rako, what are you suggesting?
12-07-2016, 09:29 AM
Quote:http://zaiusnation.blogspot.com/2009/09/...t.html?m=1

[Image: tucker_doocy2.jpg]

Despite what they have been saying about him, Tucker Carlson is still officially not gay!

http://zaiusnation.blogspot.com/2009/09/...t.html?m=1
12-07-2016, 09:31 AM
[Image: tucker.jpg]
12-07-2016, 10:14 AM
Quote:Tom Scocca
1/02/14 11:22pm
I will just say this: When I lived in DC, I crossed paths with Carlson several times, and each of those times I felt like he was eyefucking me to the extreme. (I was a young dude then.)
gawker.com/the-internet-currently-thinks-tucker-carlson-is-probabl-1493239648
Quote:http://washingtonnote.com/tucker_carlson_1/
ABRAMS: Tucker, what did you do, by the way? What did you do when he did that? We got to know.

CARLSON: I went back with someone I knew and grabbed the guy by the — you know, and grabbed him, and — and —

ABRAMS: And did what?

CARLSON: Hit him against the stall with his head, actually!

[laughter]

CARLSON: And then the cops came and arrested him. But let me say that I’m the least anti-gay right-winger you’ll ever meet —

Callimaco says: August 29, 2007 at 7:38 pm
Isn’t it obvious what’s going on here? Tucker Carlson – who is hardly the paragon of western heterosexual masculinity – does not want people to think he’s gay. And he thinks the sure-fire way to make sure nobody thinks he’s gay is if he talks about how he once beat up a gay man.
12-07-2016, 10:28 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2016 12:36 AM by Rako.)
What's the likelihood that while you are calling liberals interviewed on T. Carlson's show "cucks", the three of you are oblivious to crypto gays being MSM conservative hosts?
Quote:fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/04/01/glenn-beck-goes-homoerotic-weird-about-ted-cruz

Jayce Wagner reports for Inquisitr that on Glenn Beck’s show Monday morning, March 28, 2016, Beck made a strange, off-color joke about how he and his crew had all been “raped by Ted Cruz,” referring to the latter’s “Cuban fire”.

Beck said: “I have to tell you, it’s been a hard Monday morning. We’ve all been raped by Ted Cruz.”

One of his co-hosts chimed in, “You can’t rape the willing, and we were all willing.”

Then Beck launched into a soliloquy about his relationship with Ted Cruz and how much Beck and his co-hosts adore Cruz. Beck described how Cruz had romanced him and “backed [Beck] into a bathroom stall” just after an interview discussing the U.S. Constitution, which, according to Beck, left him “needing a cigarette.”

Beck said: “When he [Cruz] said to me, he said ‘Glenn, we need a more perfect union,’ I thought he was talking to me about the Constitution but then he looked at me with those strong brown eyes, oh my gosh he backed me into a bathroom stall.”

[Image: ted-cruz-glenn-beck.jpg]
12-07-2016, 10:59 AM
^ Why u h8n'on teh gayz Rako?
12-07-2016, 11:59 AM
while you are calling liberals interviewed on T. Carlson's show "cucks"

Rako, is that what triggered you on this thread? Nobody called them "cucks". The title of that video series somebody created was saying that you can't turn Tucker into a Cuck. Stupid title but that's not calling anyone a cuck, lol. Calm down, sir!
12-07-2016, 11:44 PM
It seems that Rako strongly identifies as a liberal, although he is not a fan of the liberal v conservative debate.

Smh.

I guess it didn't matter whether we elected Clinton or Trump.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is Trump enjoying himself here with the Saudis? pug-thug 5 162 10-30-2019 09:38 AM
Last Post: Skookum Charlie
  Life in a Japanese Prison. good food , good discipline, clean environment pug-thug 9 1,139 05-17-2019 02:03 PM
Last Post: karasu
  They tracked down Elizabeth Holmes in SF haha. She's enjoying LIFE! pug-thug 39 1,583 04-16-2019 11:03 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Enjoying that club life a wee bit too much. LOL pug-thug 5 1,022 10-14-2018 03:03 AM
Last Post: Count Iblis