Login | Register

What is the NWO to you?
05-10-2013, 12:36 AM
What is the NWO to you?
I hear some people use this term a little too often, or a bit carelessly, or even not really knowing what they actually mean by it.

I personally don't pay much attention to the term, or the idea behind it. I see this whole situation as a spiritual walk through, so I'm not too worried about any further alleged plotting by puppets and their cronies.

With that being said, I'm curious to hear some other perspectives. I'd be interested to hear what this term or idea of "The NWO" means to you. What exactly does it entail, when did this notion start, and what does it exactly lead to? Help me understand your perspective everything "NWO".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: What is the NWO to you?
At it's core is the age old battle between the son of perdition and the creator god. Although I'm sure many would disagree.

From a more recent perspective, I'd say that it is the plan to institute the Rosicrucian(specifically Francis Bacon via John Dee) blueprint of a New Atlantis. It's obvious that many of the most influential founders of America were heavily influenced by Bacon's work. And even as recently as George Dubya's speeches that DIRECTLY QUOTED some of Bacon's sayings.

The John Dee connection is obviously important. It was telling that the PTB decided to show James Bond(John Dee) jumping out of a helicopter with the Queen at the last Olympics. Although I'm not exactly sure what that meant.

Ultimately, the kings of this world are being guided by what they perceive to be the light bringer, Lucifer. The New World Order will only be complete when the entire world has been prepared to receive Lucifer(Apollo, Osiris, Nimrod) and his thrown is established on Earth.
05-10-2013, 01:19 AM
Hmmm...I kind of agree with Fugazi.

"If you don't love all, you love no one" - Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson
05-10-2013, 01:22 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2013 01:31 AM by GMB13.)
I think the nwo is not much different than what the majority of governments throughout history have tried to do: control as much of the world as they could see. The biggest difference now, is that technology has made it possible for a relative few to exert influence all over the world. How many conquerors of the past would have stopped if they had the resources and technology to push forward indefinitely?

I do not believe that there is one person at the top. I believe the nwo is basically the common interests of the world's most influential people and organizations. This does not mean they are on the same page.

For example, the world's top banks. The world's top bankers are some of the most ruthless people in existence. They knowingly engage and essentially run a fraudulent system, and they still commit massive fraud on top of that! I would imagine that each works to the downfall of others. They would also like to consolidate (steal) our resources as well, so they work for mutual benefit with their dealings with government and the general public. Its all about the consolidation of the world's resources. Besides sociopath and psychopath, what other types of personalities would consistently screw over most of the world?

(05-10-2013 01:19 AM)THE_DEAN Wrote:  Hmmm...I kind of agree with Fugazi.

I do too, although I don't believe all of the different factions are working with one blue print. I believe the UN to be the strongest of the nwo's various venues, and is only going to get stronger. People who we did not vote for represent our country in the UN, it doesn't get more undemocratic than that. The only thing I could sign off on as "the agenda" would be Agenda 21. As the UN gains power, Agenda 21 will become more and more relevant. Beyond that, I think it is just an amalgamation of common interest that goes against the general public.

I guess it didn't matter whether we elected Clinton or Trump.
05-10-2013, 02:51 AM
To me, the term "NWO" has several definitions and can, as Dogtown alluded to in the OP, become somewhat of a blanket term.

- In foreign relations, new world order refers to a change in the balance of power in a particular geographic region among nations (the geographic area under consideration can be regional, continental, or global). I'll use a couple of historical examples to clarify what i mean here.

In 19th century Europe the balance of power or order was managed among England, France, Russia, and Austria. A new world order or new european order emerged when Germany and Italy were united by the middle of the century.

The same idea can be applied to the global distribution of power after WW2. Before the war, basically, the notable powers were England, France, Germany, United States, Russia, and Japan. A new world order appeared after the war, when the USA and Russia emerged as the premier global powers.

-The conspiratorial angle takes this definition of NWO and applies it to globalist efforts to usher in a global government. In other words, this new world order would be that of a world government and would replace the nation state world order model.

It is the conspiratorial angle that I entertain and am not entirely sold on. The religious or spiritual aspects within the discussions surrounding the NWO topic, to me, are more interesting and worthy of study nowadays.

one amongst many gentlemen of leisure.
05-10-2013, 04:15 AM
^ good post cellar.

there is no single definition of the NWO, however if you look deep enough there are some unifying elements.

one must first ask what was the old world order? it was Catholicism and Traditional Authority like Monarchy.

so the new world order is simply the new "secular order of the ages" written on the one dollar bill.

many groups are vying for control of this and will use basically the same techniques to wrestle away the old to form the new.

that means no more traditional families, less focus on "dogmatic" religion, a new interpretation of what private property means etc.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
05-10-2013, 04:16 AM
Quote:The religious or spiritual aspects within the discussions surrounding the NWO topic, to me, are more interesting and worthy of study nowadays.

I agree. this is the key part.

everything else is more of the same and it depends on current events. one must look at the spiritual underpinning of this struggle.

it's very interesting and worthwhile and you can learn "real" history.

modern marxist historiography tends to deny the role of powerful individuals or groups in the historical process. this is a convenient way of covering up the machinations of secret societies and networks.

05-10-2013, 05:56 AM
(05-10-2013 12:51 AM)Fugazi Wrote:  At it's core is the age old battle between the son of perdition and the creator god. Although I'm sure many would disagree.

From a more recent perspective, I'd say that it is the plan to institute the Rosicrucian(specifically Francis Bacon via John Dee) blueprint of a New Atlantis. It's obvious that many of the most influential founders of America were heavily influenced by Bacon's work. And even as recently as George Dubya's speeches that DIRECTLY QUOTED some of Bacon's sayings.

The John Dee connection is obviously important. It was telling that the PTB decided to show James Bond(John Dee) jumping out of a helicopter with the Queen at the last Olympics. Although I'm not exactly sure what that meant.

Ultimately, the kings of this world are being guided by what they perceive to be the light bringer, Lucifer. The New World Order will only be complete when the entire world has been prepared to receive Lucifer(Apollo, Osiris, Nimrod) and his thrown is established on Earth.

good post.

05-10-2013, 07:40 AM
the New World Order is really the Old World Order now isn't it?

Willkommen zu unserem Grab
05-10-2013, 08:04 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2013 08:07 AM by what.)
its the haves vs the have nots

humans love to enslave each other, either economically, racially or by some form of categorization, tis human nature

All civilizations upon meeting others have exploited resources, be it human labour or the materials that lie on and in the ground. Since the dawn of man to this very day the wealthiest and healthiest will peruse to dominate to serve themselves collectively

fuck the nwo and its collective ego, it is the true denigration of man, people who herd humans
05-10-2013, 08:06 AM
(05-10-2013 07:40 AM)Coffee Guy Wrote:  the New World Order is really the Old World Order now isn't it?

Yes babylonian nimrod bullshit

05-10-2013, 10:38 AM
It means Niggas without opportunities to me.
05-11-2013, 01:34 AM
^ Hard to disagree with that. King Joff in Game of Thrones comes to mind.

I guess it didn't matter whether we elected Clinton or Trump.
05-11-2013, 07:39 PM
EM knows what's up.

05-11-2013, 09:17 PM
the interesting thing is.. there is a religion behind it, even though at the highest levels i think they are cold blooded machavellian materialists.

The religion is roughly based on Plato or the Pythagorean mysteries.. or even Babylon/egypt.

that is why you see their circle/triangle symbolism everywhere.

their movements are all superficially diverse but are all basically the same thing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Globalist NWO Symbology Discussion Thread Dagwood 5 302 09-19-2021 09:01 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  NWO Now Controls Three Largest US Cities Roland Bates 3 1,666 03-30-2021 12:04 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  the NWO is an IMPERMANENT IDEA? karasu 9 873 01-29-2021 12:19 PM
Last Post: Count Iblis
  The Russian Orthodox Church vs the NWO jho 20 9,184 11-02-2020 03:17 AM
Last Post: jho