Login | Register

New Trey Smith Video - HILLARY: the Clinton Election Rigging PROPHECY
10-30-2016, 06:55 PM
New Trey Smith Video - HILLARY: the Clinton Election Rigging PROPHECY
HILLARY: the Clinton Election Rigging PROPHECY

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-31-2016, 04:24 AM
RE: New Trey Smith Video - HILLARY: the Clinton Election Rigging PROPHECY
Queen of the Flies.
10-31-2016, 06:26 PM
he has a good presentation style but I found it laughable when he called Trump a man of god
10-31-2016, 06:46 PM
(10-31-2016 06:26 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  he has a good presentation style but I found it laughable when he called Trump a man of god

His crazed presenting style has grown on me, I actually think his videos are quite entertaining, and on the money in many cases. They are very repetitive though, his biblical stuff is regurgitated in each video, and his Trump and Hillary videos cover a lot of the same ground. His videos have a good level of production, which makes them easier to watch.

I think he believes that Trump is a man of God in the sense that he's the one God has chosen, whether Trump is a Christian or not doesn't really matter.

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
10-31-2016, 09:43 PM
He's nearly impossible to watch. Without the nonstop TV poking thing and the hands in the camera back and forth.
Why does he need to actually be on camera?
I couldn't make it 5 minutes through his video.

--I Eat Grits--
10-31-2016, 11:18 PM
I watched, he is fun Big Grin

I have a friend who is a certified hypnotist and always likes to teach me about hypnosis and NLP techniques... from my limited understanding I am seeing a LOT of it in this guy's presentations, right down to the hand gestures.

I wonder if he is doing this deliberately or if its unconscious. If its deliberate, he's pretty good lol

One thing I liked in the vid was his complete distrust of pre-election POLLS. He paints a picture as though they are totally not valid or true at all, and that the TV pundits just 100% make them up as they please to control the perception of who they want people to think is winning.

I have often suspected the same thing.

He laughs at how Hillary can't even fill a gymnasium on her own, while Trump is drawing thousands, yet consistently the news shows her ahead. They did this with Sanders and Paul too imo.

I even saw some tweets yesterday about an image of a HRC rally that had been obviously photoshopped! lol I can't believe this is legit though, looks like a clever hoax to me. Props to the hoaxter, LOLOL

[Image: atTuJ5j.jpg]

[Image: 1w3fKbH.jpg]

Masato Toys Forum: http://www.MasatoToysForums.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-31-2016, 11:50 PM
Good catch, Masato!
10-31-2016, 11:59 PM
or maybe Hillary is using clones to create the illusion of support, lol

There's more than just the SomPong lookin mofo in there, whole groups of people have been shopped in.

Where that photo came from I don't know. People spreading it on Twitter as a weapon against the DNC but I can't believe they would be so careless. Still guessing its an anti-Hillary guy that doctored it up and spammed it as real. Like I said, very clever Big Grin

Masato Toys Forum: http://www.MasatoToysForums.com
11-01-2016, 02:49 AM
(10-31-2016 11:18 PM)Masato Toys Wrote:  I watched, he is fun Big Grin

I have a friend who is a certified hypnotist and always likes to teach me about hypnosis and NLP techniques... from my limited understanding I am seeing a LOT of it in this guy's presentations, right down to the hand gestures.

I wonder if he is doing this deliberately or if its unconscious. If its deliberate, he's pretty good lol

One thing I liked in the vid was his complete distrust of pre-election POLLS. He paints a picture as though they are totally not valid or true at all, and that the TV pundits just 100% make them up as they please to control the perception of who they want people to think is winning.

I have often suspected the same thing.

He laughs at how Hillary can't even fill a gymnasium on her own, while Trump is drawing thousands, yet consistently the news shows her ahead. They did this with Sanders and Paul too imo.

I even saw some tweets yesterday about an image of a HRC rally that had been obviously photoshopped! lol I can't believe this is legit though, looks like a clever hoax to me. Props to the hoaxter, LOLOL

[Image: atTuJ5j.jpg]

[Image: 1w3fKbH.jpg]

1st one could be iphone panorama artifacts

2nd is def. photoshop if real.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
04-06-2018, 10:37 AM
LOL, that Buffalo Bill looking guy was on Infowars.

AJ has lost it, he's now predicting that Muslims are gonna blow up the Dome of the Rock this year.

It's completely obvious now that Alex Jones is an Israeli operative.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bill Clinton And The Pedophile: The Sex Scandal That Could Destroy Hillary Fugazi 12 4,464 08-13-2019 07:51 PM
Last Post: Redneck
  Joe Rogan crying with Kevin Smith on JRE pug-thug 4 483 05-27-2019 07:51 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Qatar Corruption. Asian Cup thread. Game Rigging. READ pug-thug 46 2,433 02-08-2019 05:50 PM
  Alex Smith & Joe Theisman, 33 years later to the day: same yard line, same team/city jho 5 882 11-20-2018 06:32 PM