Login | Register

Donald Trump & Alex Jones have caused a regression in freethinking
09-11-2016, 02:05 AM
Donald Trump & Alex Jones have caused a regression in freethinking

jamthesignal.com
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else. - Leonardo Da Vinci
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2016, 02:21 AM
RE: Donald Trump & Alex Jones have caused a regression in freethinking
Parts of the Independent Media: Losing Their Compass by Makia Freeman
Quote:Alternative Media Support for Trump – Drinking the Trump Kool-Aid

As I said above, election season can bring out the worst in people, in the sense that people fall so deep into duality, get so entrenched in the meaningless and fake left-right paradigm, get so caught up in being right and making someone else wrong, and ultimately go deeper into unconsciousness by making new opponents and enemies. It’s pretty sad to see. The support dished out to Donald Trump (probable pedophile, ardent Zionist and highly connected to the NWO) by Rense, Jones and many others is extremely disappointing. They have fallen so deeply into the Democrat vs. Republican trap (when both parties have long been controlled by the same force) that they may as well work for the conservative arm of the MSM! By drinking the Trump kool-aid so much, they have made the mistake of confusing what they want to believe is true with what actually is, and in doing so, severely damaged their credibility.

Take a look at the recent shocking and cringeworthy example of Alex Jones and Cenk Uygur (The Young Turks). Uygur is a former presenter on the MSM MSNBC, so he is not a real Alternative Media researcher like Jones, but he does have a large following with his Independent Media channel. Uygur is Democrat all the way, and Jones is Republican all the way, and they had a nasty verbal joust in the video which got physical. The whole thing is a disgrace and shows just how much the Independent Media is wallowing in confusion and delusion. Why would you want to follow any of these guys? Talk about a fall from grace. Alex Jones has gone from someone who did genuinely excellent research on the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and international bankers and who courageously broke into Bohemian Grove (risking his life) to film Satanic ritual (that really runs the world), to someone merely pushing the same old shallow headlines about how good Trump is and about how evil Islamic terrorism is. We have known for years his refusal to touch certain topics like Zionism. Meanwhile, others who follow or admire (conservative Texan) Jones like (conservative Texan) Mike Adams (NaturalNews.com) have gone all Republican and Trump crazy and likewise have fallen into the same old boring, predictable and superficial left-right trap. Talk about a let-down.

The RNC and DNC, in addition to being corrupt (check out former DNC chairwoman Wasserman Schultz’s scheming and plotting for Hillary), are essentially religious ceremonies where the masses worship their new savior and give away all their power. It’s the same old game. Why on earth would any respectable Independent Media outlet buy it? We need to empower ourselves and stop looking outside for something or someone to save us. We Don’t Need a New President; We Need a New Consciousness and a New System.
Conclusion: Keep Your Compass, Principles and Vision of the Bigger Picture

My message here is this: do your research. Think critically, no matter whether you are reading the MSM or the Independent Media. Step out of old paradigms and limiting ways of looking at the world. If you want the truth, you’re going to give up limiting notions like Islamic terrorism, Trump kool-aid, migrant invasions, white supremacy, clash of civilizations and other mental junk. Months ago I wrote the article 44 Reasons to NOT Elect Hillary Clinton and yet I still get questions and comments from people assuming I am pro-Trump. Later I wrote articles exposing Trump and people naturally assume I am pro-Hillary. When are people going to get out of the left-right paradigm and wake up? C’mon! What are you waiting for?

The point of this article is not to criticize Independent Media analysts like Rense, Jones, Molyneux, Hodges, Watson, Adams or anyone else (because they have all done great work exposing the New World Order and are better than clueless or lying MSM reporters reading from a script) as much as to encourage you, the reader, to go beyond dead-end roads and seek a deeper truth. Look for the inherent bias of each researcher and website. I myself am not immune from this; I am working on eliminating my own mental junk as I go. Our quest here is to go as deep as possible into knowing who runs the world, how they are doing it, how we are being deceived, manipulated and controlled, what is true and what is false, and how we can attain freedom. I welcome questions and comments below.

jamthesignal.com
Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else. - Leonardo Da Vinci
09-11-2016, 03:30 AM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2016 03:38 AM by Masato Toys.)
Listening now... this is a breath of fresh air imo

I am continually baffled to keep hearing the idea that Trump is a genuine threat to the systems/elites/globalist etc. I have heard this from smart people, even well-informed CT minds... its as if they have forgotten everything they've learned. Sad

Now we're supposed to suddenly trust the system again? Trust the media? Trust US 'democracy'? Believe that the illusion we have spent so many years learning about and exposing is suddenly no more?

Its like everyone all took a blue pill again, falling back into the trap of believing the US Politics TV show. Same with all the people thinking Sanders was gonna change the world, it was tempting I'll admit but I didn't get on that bandwagon either and I'm glad I stayed true (those poor fans, lol)

I like Rudowski's comment that now it is almost a litmus test as to who's really awake or not... if you think Trump is a rogue who will take down the power-system, or rally behind anyone else working within the rigged game, imo you are still lost/blind. If Trump wins I figure a lotta people gonna be feeling silly when a year after his win we all see exactly the same shit.

I fell for Obama, I even fell for Ron Paul's chances of rocking the boat... I ain't fallin for it anymore.

"Fool me once..."

Masato Toys Forum: http://www.MasatoToysForums.com
09-11-2016, 03:49 AM
Great comment, Masato Toys. Glad to see you back around the forum.

jamthesignal.com
09-11-2016, 04:33 AM
I don't think Trump will take down the system. I do think he will make a big difference within and in spite of the system. It may only be a temporary difference though. 4-8 years if he gets elected.
Find all posts by this user
09-11-2016, 04:35 AM
(09-11-2016 04:33 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  I don't think Trump will take down the system. I do think he will make a big difference within and in spite of the system. It may only be a temporary difference though. 4-8 years if he gets elected.

The system may try to blow him up to make him look bad too.

I think The Don has the stones to beat that though. No one could do what he's done so far if he weren't 100% committed for real. No man could fake it that long.

I hope so anyway, or the day of the rope comes sooner rather than later and that could get very messy. I'd rather that not happen for a bit if not absolutely necessary.

come for the calo, stay for the yoshida brotha
09-11-2016, 04:41 AM
(09-11-2016 04:35 AM)Winnson Wrote:  
(09-11-2016 04:33 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  I don't think Trump will take down the system. I do think he will make a big difference within and in spite of the system. It may only be a temporary difference though. 4-8 years if he gets elected.

I think The Don has the stones to beat that though. No one could do what he's done so far if he weren't 100% committed for real. No man could fake it that long.

I hope so anyway, or the day of the rope comes sooner rather than later and that could get very messy. I'd rather that not happen for a bit if not absolutely necessary.

Yes sir, I agree. Give us a reprieve for a while. No more globalist agendas for a while.
09-11-2016, 04:49 AM
Trump owes his popularity to Alex Jones (as well as Molyneux, Lew Rockwell, David Duke, Henrik Palmgren, etc). The alternative media has a much bigger audience than the MSM by far. If Trump & Jones hadn't have conned the CT community he would have never gotten close to the nomination.

Jade Helm was the beta-test to see if the alternative media had enough influence to convince their audience to get on the Trump bandwagon.

jamthesignal.com
09-11-2016, 04:54 AM
Trump owes his popularity to his message and his candidacy. His popularity exploded during the Republican primaries. Alex Jones had little to do with that. Most people I know don't even know who Alex Jones is. They still watch MSM which gave Trump plenty of air time to let people know him. Alex Jones is meaningless in all of this.
09-11-2016, 04:54 AM
(09-11-2016 04:41 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  

Yes sir, I agree. Give us a reprieve for a while. No more globalist agendas for a while.

[Image: F4BGoN9.jpg]

09-11-2016, 04:55 AM
(09-11-2016 04:41 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  

Reprieve? You get no reprieve peasant. Sure, if Trump is elected the federal government's pandering to SJWs might slow down. Your daughters won't have to share a bathroom with a tranny, that's about it. However the spying will increase, more money will be sent to Israel, and the police state will grow YUUUUGE!!!!

Get ready for the invasion of Iran, after Trump finishes Assad off. Ohh you though Trump was on Assad's side? Poppycock, he'll make sure there's American boots on the ground in Syria.

jamthesignal.com
09-11-2016, 04:58 AM
If you cannot be self-sufficient and productive as a nation, you are not a nation.

Supply lines can always get cut off when things go south.

Just ask Napoleon.

[Image: 121210_PAN_Napoleon1812.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg]
09-11-2016, 04:58 AM
Winnson. The Cryptocracy is playing 3D chess while you think it's a game of checkers. Memes aren't gonna save you, only the understanding of dialectics will.

jamthesignal.com
09-11-2016, 05:03 AM
Japanese or German cars

Chinese products (soon to be African products)

Massive layoffs to import cheaper labour or even better, move the factories overseas.

Import your meat, fruits and vegetables.

You just stay in America and live fat off of your ideas and fat stacks. Everyone else all over the world produces everything you need and ships it to you.

Where could it all possibly go wrong?

Wake up Yanks, before it's too late.
09-11-2016, 05:10 AM
(09-11-2016 04:58 AM)jho Wrote:  Winnson. The Cryptocracy is playing 3D chess while you think it's a game of checkers. Memes aren't gonna save you, only the understanding of dialectics will.

Ri-ight. Have you ever engaged in a free for battle of tesseract underwater 5D MahJong during the Qing Dynasty contrasted with Mao's communism? Completely different games, but both interesting in their own ways.

Hillary's checkers, not Trump or me. Let's see what happens.

[Image: Wypmtj5.png]

Memetics are now though bro. Enjoy your disseminating of dialectics.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Candidacy and Presidency of Donald Trump BRIC Countries 3,591 426,972 Today 06:58 AM
Last Post: CTsar
  Defective Boeing 737 planes have caused 2 fatal crashes already pug-thug 6 178 03-19-2019 06:33 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Alex Jones live on JRE, right now! jho 77 1,114 03-07-2019 02:48 PM
Last Post: Redneck
  classic clip. Alex Jones and Texe Marrs talks about Jesuit conspiracy theories pug-thug 2 124 03-04-2019 09:30 PM
Last Post: pug-thug