Login | Register

Sun Myung Moon's Washington Times covers conspiracy topics
08-30-2016, 04:14 AM
Sun Myung Moon's Washington Times covers conspiracy topics
The only MSM-ish news outfit to cover the dc leaks to the best of my knowledge. they also said global warming is a hoax

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016...gar-daddy/

Quote:The optimist sees the glass half full, the pessimist sees the glass half empty. George Soros sees the glass as the property of someone else so he knocks it over. By knocking it over he spills some of the dark secrets of his so-called Open Society Foundation, revealing how his vast fortune promotes misfortune in America. In addition to giving $33 million to Black Lives Matter, to be spent inflaming racial tension, Mr. Soros has funded Al Gore’s campaign to frighten everyone and promote the global-warming hoax. When the headlines cry curtains, the smart money figures there must be a Soros-sponsored doomsayer behind the curtain.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2021, 02:02 AM
RE: Sun Myung Moon's Washington Times covers conspiracy topics
Donald Trump sent a prerecorded message to the Moonies' "Rally of Hope" event, which coincided with the 20th anniversary of 9/11.
https://twitter.com/jimstewartson/status...3277956097

He also gave a speech at a boxing event in Florida.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-13-2021, 02:05 AM
the Moonies and the MAGA-hats sure share a lot in common.
https://twitter.com/dannydeurbina/status...8909046789
09-13-2021, 04:54 AM
[Image: giphy.webp]
09-13-2021, 08:49 AM
(09-13-2021 04:54 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  [Image: giphy.webp]
...that dumbass declared a National Emergency over the common cold, which still hasn't been lifted.

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
09-13-2021, 09:27 AM
At that level and with something so scary you pretty much have to trust your science advisors. At this point we know better and they should stop this nonsense.
09-13-2021, 09:39 AM
(09-13-2021 09:27 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  At that level and with something so scary you pretty much have to trust your science advisors. At this point we know better and they should stop this nonsense.
Bullshit. We never locked-down the country before he should have realized that this would set a very dangerous precedent.

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
09-13-2021, 09:49 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2021 09:49 AM by pilgrim.)
I still remember the fear that was being spread early on before we understood this virus better. It was hard not to do something in reaction. Hindsight is 20/20 and lockdown really wasn't necessary.
09-13-2021, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2021 09:54 AM by karasu.)
according to Mr. Machiavelli....'where there is WEALTH/GREED there is CORRUPTION' as such WEALTH INEQUALITY cannot exist without CORRUPTION and in fact he presents one example where it is favorable that leaders not be of GREEDY ambition and WEALTH and such societies at one time did follow that model as he told about it.....

so when we see "certain" Leaders which are of the GREEDY WEALTHY condition then it's not unreasonable to assume a CORRUPT character and POOR Leadership Dodgy

[Image: screen20shot202016-05-0820at207-38-4420am.png]
09-13-2021, 11:50 AM
That article is from 2016, I'd be surprised if they were still openly calling out Soros in 2021.

The Washington Times is a conservative news outlet, like Fox News, so it makes sense that they say that climate change is a scam.

As for Trump speaking at the rally in favor of reuniting North Korea and South Korea, I don't see anything wrong with that.

The communist Jim Stewartson is incorrect when he says that the event was a 'Moonies Conference". What a surprise.

Other speakers at the event were:

Hun Sen
Prime Minister
Kingdom of Cambodia

José Manuel Barroso
President
European Commission
(2004-2014)

Deve Gowda
Prime Minister
Republic of India
(1996-1997)

Gloria Macapagal Arroyo
President
Republic of the Philippines
(2001-2010)

Nataša Mićić
President
Republic of Serbia
(2002-2004)

Anthony Thomas Aquinas Carmona
President
Trinidad and Tobago
(2013-2018)

Quote:I will devote the remainder of my life to ending war, immorality and greed, and liberating God’s heart so that we can build a world overflowing with true peace and love.
— Dr. Moon

What a wonderful goal.
09-13-2021, 01:53 PM
very interesting info thanks prof
09-14-2021, 08:06 PM
(09-13-2021 01:53 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  very interesting info thanks prof

The Moonies were a weird cult for sure, but probably no worse than many other religions. I think that a lot changed when the husband died, and it seems like the wife is more interested in using their wealth to try and fight the Globalists and to push a conservative agenda.

She is a big contributor to the GOP however, and that's the main reason that Trump was there.

What's that old saying about politics making strange bedfellows?

And speaking of cults, what poses a bigger danger to society, Extinction Rebellion, BLM, ANTIFA, or the Moonies?

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
09-14-2021, 08:41 PM
need to look into this angle more I know they are also connected to wacl , world anti communist league
09-14-2021, 08:45 PM
(09-14-2021 08:41 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  need to look into this angle more I know they are also connected to wacl , world anti communist league

I always just knew of the Moonies as a crazy cult, but when I see SJW's going after them I figure that I need to do more research. I had forgotten that the Wife owned the Washington Times, that is huge and makes her very powerful.

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  is the apollo lunar module still orbiting the moon? EVILYOSHIDA 5 277 08-30-2021 04:32 AM
Last Post: KurtDangle
  UFO abduction in medieval times? EVILYOSHIDA 16 436 08-18-2021 05:08 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  July 21, 1969: Man walks on the Moon for the 1st time? Chaos Reigns 1,015 119,696 06-15-2021 10:37 PM
  Ukrainian Physicist tackles Apollo Moon Landing EVILYOSHIDA 64 32,703 04-30-2021 04:04 PM