Login | Register

Is MRBIG1 still around?
02-09-2013, 04:43 AM
Is MRBIG1 still around?
I remember he posted a lot of good material on the OG back in the day.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2013, 04:51 AM
RE: Is MRBIG1 still around?
he's still on the OG I think.. but his threads probably all get moved to the conspiracyground.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
02-09-2013, 04:51 AM
and I agree interesting poster.

02-09-2013, 04:52 AM
saw him post a thread on the OG yesterday

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?...age=1&pc=2

allways enjoyed his threads
02-09-2013, 05:00 AM
Quote:What was your favorite mindboggling awakening statement of truth that our great forum memeber Professor Redneck blessed you with??

Here is mine!! It posted it in a thread about 6-7 years ago. I had to do much research before I really found out just how true his truth was..

here it is!!!

lol.

redneck awakened me to the occult.. He didn't make me believe in it, but he showed me that there is a whole universe of symbols everywhere in the world. Once you know it, it's like the world is talking to you.

and the DEAN awakened me to mind programming stuff when he posted a serene branson video.

after I watched this I was like what the hell. I'm still not sure what happened in this vid, but it caused me to look into it.

02-09-2013, 05:01 AM
I don't see you too much on the OG either cypher.

02-09-2013, 05:17 AM
I got sick of the OG about a year ago. There was a moment where I thought this level of stupidity deserves what's coming to them, and I didn't want to be around that anymore.
02-09-2013, 05:21 AM
(02-09-2013 05:17 AM)cypherpunk Wrote:  I got sick of the OG about a year ago. There was a moment where I thought this level of stupidity deserves what's coming to them, and I didn't want to be around that anymore.

yeah. It's definitely not as good as before.

People just don't care anymore.

the vote down system was the beginning of the end. People stopped making interesting threads for fear of being 'voted down'

02-09-2013, 05:31 AM
That's a good argument against having downvotes.

On reddit, voting is heavily gamed, and I'll give credit to the Jews. They are much more organized than their opposition. They will vote down something to censor it, but they're very economical in their downvoting. They usually don't crush a thread into the negatives, but bring it to 0, because that's enough to keep it out of sight.
02-09-2013, 05:35 AM
how do you know it's the jews doing it?

but just in general, jews are more organized than other groups.

The thing is I have no problem with them being dominant/powerful etc. I have a problem with people not being able to point this out without being labeled an "anti-semite"

You get labeled 'anti-semite" even for saying true things.

02-09-2013, 05:43 AM
They have subreddits where they congregate and bring attention to threads they deem troublesome. Some of these subreddits are private, but we have spies, too.
02-09-2013, 05:51 AM
well isn't reddit highly liberal? generally liberals do not fancy conspiracy truth.

The thing is I think conspiracy theorists are liberals. they want peace and harmony.

These liberals are highly intolerant of opposing viewpoints.

02-09-2013, 05:55 AM
we should try to get mrBig1 onto this site.

02-09-2013, 06:02 AM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2013 06:49 AM by cypherpunk.)
Right, this thread is about MRBIG1. Wink

Someone send him an invite.

I threw up the bat signal. We'll see if he comes.
02-10-2013, 11:30 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2013 11:31 AM by greenup.)
(02-09-2013 05:00 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  
Quote:What was your favorite mindboggling awakening statement of truth that our great forum memeber Professor Redneck blessed you with??

Here is mine!! It posted it in a thread about 6-7 years ago. I had to do much research before I really found out just how true his truth was..

here it is!!!

lol.

redneck awakened me to the occult.. He didn't make me believe in it, but he showed me that there is a whole universe of symbols everywhere in the world. Once you know it, it's like the world is talking to you.

and the DEAN awakened me to mind programming stuff when he posted a serene branson video.

after I watched this I was like what the hell. I'm still not sure what happened in this vid, but it caused me to look into it.

Whoa... one of the youtube comments said she didn't have a stroke.

lol it is really hard to watch that and not laugh i think she was just really nervous.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  MRBIG1 of OG fame believes Bundy Ranch Incident a Psyop pug-thug 19 5,494 01-28-2016 10:12 PM
Last Post: pug-thug