Login | Register

Chinese eating the shrimp at da Thai buffet. All U CAN EAT BABY! More embarrassment
08-04-2016, 06:24 PM
Chinese eating the shrimp at da Thai buffet. All U CAN EAT BABY! More embarrassment
omg so embarrassing

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2016, 06:25 PM
RE: Chinese eating the shrimp at da Thai buffet. All U CAN EAT BABY! More embarrassment
I GOT DAT SHRIMP. SHRIMP SHRIMP SHRIMP!

[Image: glutanous-tourists-2.JPG]
08-04-2016, 06:27 PM
RE: Chinese eating the shrimp at da Thai buffet. All U CAN EAT BABY! More embarrassment
scoopin that shit with the plate mayn

[Image: glutanous-tourists-3.JPG]
08-04-2016, 06:32 PM
I GOT DAT SHRIMP SHRIMP SHRIMP

08-04-2016, 06:41 PM
You can't take it with you folks, sorry hehe.

It's no surprise I guess, but the Chinese buffet owners of greater Vancouver used to know how the shoe felt when it was on the other foot when my friends' eating club 'Team 300' used to target their stores for shutdown. I can still see the look on those poor store owner's faces when the big fellas got out of the van and started stretching and getting loose in the parking lot. I guess you could say it was a look of terror and extreme loathing.

dead soul
08-04-2016, 06:53 PM
this happened to me one time in Shanghai. was trying to get a few hairy crabs, the chinese ahead of me TOOK THEM ALL

stacked like 20 on their plate.

the saddest thing is they barely at any. just pure greed.

FARMERS
08-04-2016, 07:21 PM
I do enjoy some shrimp.

--I Eat Grits--
08-04-2016, 07:59 PM
the funny thing is every Chinese will criticize these people and laugh at them.. what they don't know is many of them would do the same thing.

many chinese seem to lack self awareness
08-04-2016, 08:26 PM
they should have a rule where if you don't finish a full plate you get charged for it.
08-04-2016, 08:35 PM
Chinese tourists are hated all over Asia. I'm lol at how this Thai chick scowls at the camera while commenting on their misbehavior.

08-04-2016, 09:25 PM
(08-04-2016 08:35 PM)CTsar Wrote:  Chinese tourists are hated all over Asia. I'm lol at how this Thai chick scowls at the camera while commenting on their misbehavior.

Hahaha, read the comments below the video, hysterical!

dead soul
08-04-2016, 09:26 PM
(08-04-2016 08:26 PM)The Diet Butcher Wrote:  they should have a rule where if you don't finish a full plate you get charged for it.

A big bald Mongolian should come out from behind the curtain and MAKE them eat it!

dead soul
08-04-2016, 09:51 PM
(08-04-2016 09:25 PM)Megatherium Wrote:  
(08-04-2016 08:35 PM)CTsar Wrote:  Chinese tourists are hated all over Asia. I'm lol at how this Thai chick scowls at the camera while commenting on their misbehavior.

Hahaha, read the comments below the video, hysterical!

holy WACISM BATMAN

Those who know, know! Big Grin
08-05-2016, 01:48 AM
(08-04-2016 09:26 PM)Megatherium Wrote:  
(08-04-2016 08:26 PM)The Diet Butcher Wrote:  they should have a rule where if you don't finish a full plate you get charged for it.

A big bald Mongolian should come out from behind the curtain and MAKE them eat it!

haha... nah... violence won't deter them at all. But make them pay an extra penny? Oh hell no shrimp is worth that! lol
08-05-2016, 01:50 AM
I blame Communism

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  VW ad banned for showing mom taking care of baby pug-thug 6 116 08-16-2019 10:53 AM
Last Post: canuckster
  I will be eating more of this starting tomorrow???!!! ba_dass 6 1,027 07-07-2019 08:07 AM
Last Post: canuckster
  Thai King marries his bodyguard in elaborate ceremony pug-thug 4 320 05-10-2019 04:58 AM
Last Post: karasu
  Couple Caught Carrying Fake Baby At Brussels Attack THE_DEAN 8 3,433 04-14-2019 11:22 PM
Last Post: pug-thug