Login | Register

Kickboxer Vengeance - JCVD, Bautista, Werdum, GSP
07-30-2016, 09:05 PM
Kickboxer Vengeance - JCVD, Bautista, Werdum, GSP
It looks like it's a remake of the original, with Van Damme playing the old Grandmaster role.

Gina Carano's role seems pointless.

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2016, 05:27 AM
RE: Kickboxer Vengeance - JCVD, Bautista, Werdum, GSP
looks cheesy as hell lol

dayum that looks bad
07-31-2016, 05:39 AM
(07-30-2016 09:05 PM)Redneck Wrote:  Gina Carano's role seems pointless.

At least it looks like they are using her real voice this time, unlike in Haywire where she was dubbed over. It will be a waste if they only use her as love interest for the main character and never gets to fight.
07-31-2016, 09:35 AM
(07-31-2016 05:27 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  looks cheesy as hell lol

dayum that looks bad

That's JCVD's signature style movie though.

Have you ever seen a movie of his that isn't cheesy?

[Image: 200_s.gif]

07-31-2016, 09:44 AM
haha true.

just not sure if it will work in 2016
07-31-2016, 03:48 PM
(07-31-2016 09:44 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  haha true.

just not sure if it will work in 2016

I think it will appeal to it's target audience. I will probably watch it for shits and giggles.

A lot of his movies have the same basic story line, Kickboxer was basically a rewrite of Bloodsport. White kid goes to Asia and sees his bro injured, features in a montage and then beats the bad guy. Come to think of, that was also the story line for every Rocky movie.

JCVD is in Australia at the moment, I could have paid a couple of hundred bucks to listen to him speak to an audience, and then got a selfie with him. I decided not to.
He gets angry with an Australian TV crew here for asking dumb questions.

Van Damme’s interview meltdown: ‘What the f**k is going on with Australia?’

VETERAN action star Jean Claude Van Damme was clearly not enjoying himself while conducting Australian satellite interviews from Bangkok.

In clips aired by Sunrise this morning, the legendary “Muscles from Brussels” was shown repeatedly losing his cool at the questions he was asked, before finally deciding he’d had enough and walking off set.

At first, Van Damme — who is conducting Aussie interviews ahead of a speaking tour down under next month — seemed frustrated with the technical set up for the satellite interview.

“Guys, you are talking behind the cameras. I’m online talking to you and I have people behind that camera talking about ... because I’m sweating and everything,” the Belgium-born 55-year-old said.

A question about his Aussie co-star in the 1994 film Street Fighter, Kylie Minogue, rankled Van Damme further.

“Yeah, I like Kylie, I like everybody — can I please come to Australia and talk to you? Sorry guys, I cannot do this anymore. You are talking to a guy who’s very rough, you know? Let me talk, let me talk please. Those questions, the press have been asking me the same questions for the past 25 years. I’m coming to Australia to maybe do something different with the audience,” he said.

“Those interview you are giving me on TV right now, they are very boring. The question are very boring. It’s difficult for me to answer the question so I sweat, I don’t feel good, because they are boring. Next question? You have something interesting to ask me?”

He then stood up, announcing he had to go to the rest room, but not before voicing his opinions on the Australian media:
“What the f**k is going on with Australia? What the f**k is going on? I cannot do this, I’m too natural, you can blow this stuff away. What is this.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/...51f3454a14

07-31-2016, 04:08 PM
The question about Kylie Minogue triggered him - apparently JCVD was married to his second wife when he banged her, and he doesn't like it when she's brought up in interviews.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment...-1.1135606
07-31-2016, 04:10 PM

07-31-2016, 10:33 PM
(07-31-2016 04:08 PM)CTsar Wrote:  The question about Kylie Minogue triggered him - apparently JCVD was married to his second wife when he banged her, and he doesn't like it when she's brought up in interviews.

I don't even know he was banging Kylie Minogue, lol.

This is the blurb from the show he's doing here.

Fast Track Events is proud to present an Australian First & Exclusive event, The Legendary Hollywood film star and martial arts icon Jean-Claude Van Damme Live on stage! AN EVENING WITH JEAN-CLAUDE VAN DAMME – UNPLUGGED & UNSCRIPTED hosted by Richard Wilkins as Jean-Claude talks about his life, his movies, martial arts and more!

[Image: sfx166502.jpg]

“The Muscles from Brussels” is coming back to Australia for the very first time in over 18 years. JCVD, one of the most famous action movie stars of all time, will share untold stories of his incredible life, his movies, his career, health and fitness and also take part in an open question and answer session with the audience. He has starred in over 40 movies that have grossed over $1.5 billion including his classics Kickboxer, Bloodsport, Timecop, Universal Soldier, Street Fighter and The Expendables 2.

This is a once in a life time opportunity to see Jean-Claude Van Damme LIVE on stage!

Browse by Price Category Price Per Ticket/Item†

Best available (Any price category)
$162.10
Diamond
$508.73
Gold
$162.10
Silver
Allocation Exhausted

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/events/JE...52/tickets

08-01-2016, 04:20 AM
(07-31-2016 04:08 PM)CTsar Wrote:  The question about Kylie Minogue triggered him - apparently JCVD was married to his second wife when he banged her, and he doesn't like it when she's brought up in interviews.

Damn. So Guile was hooking up with Cammy back in 1994?
[Image: 06pves34imu202pi.jpg?djet1p5k]
[Image: 0ec936841b57686697c86dc4d29aa77a.jpg]
08-01-2016, 05:58 AM
Indeed. He was doing her while the shooting of street fighter was going on. JCVD was a stud in the day.

"Sweet kiss, beautiful love-making," he told the paper. "It would be abnormal not to have had an affair, she's so beautiful and she was there in front of me every day with a beautiful smile, simpatico, so charming, she wasn't acting like a big star.

"I knew Thailand very well, so I showed her my Thailand. She's a great lady."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  15 yo male kickboxer vs. Adult female kickboxer pug-thug 2 72 08-16-2019 01:15 PM
Last Post: CTsar
  JCVD kicks Cody Garbrandt in the face CTsar 13 2,325 01-09-2018 10:00 PM
Last Post: Redneck
  Edmond Tarverdyan gets in Fabricio Werdum's face, gets kicked in the chest CTsar 4 2,455 09-12-2016 06:01 AM
Last Post: CTsar
Video UFC 198 Miocic vs Werdum, Vitor vs Jacare, Cyborg vs Smith johan 9 4,228 05-17-2016 09:27 PM
Last Post: pug-thug