Login | Register

TJ sotomayor on black women's hair
07-01-2016, 01:33 PM
TJ sotomayor on black women's hair
"black women would rather walk around with a plastic shower cap on their head before showing their own hair" -TJ SOTO

AGREE OR DISAGREE?

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: TJ sotomayor on black women's hair
he's right in spirit...

why should black women be ashamed of their hair?

Also if you draw a caricature of black people with an afro and thicker lips they call you racist

why is it better to have thinner lips? black people on average do have fuller lips and they should be proud of how they look. instead I see many black women chasing white beauty standards

i'm for the empowerment of all races
07-01-2016, 09:30 PM
Sotomayor is an imbecile. I was reading her opinions on affirmative action at universities in light of that Fisher v University of Texas case. The mental gymnastics these liberal justices are willing to go through to push an agenda and somehow claim it's constitutional are astounding. Alito wrote a 51 page dissent. I haven't read it all yet, but what I have read is brilliant.

Kagan, Sotomayor and Ginsberg out totally out of control and certainly not operating under the constraints of law or the constitution, as Justice Thomas recently pointed out in a dissent.
07-01-2016, 09:57 PM
Johan, TJ Sotomayor is a black conservative activist.

You're talking about Sonya Sotomayor the Supreme Court Justice.

--I Eat Grits--
07-01-2016, 10:01 PM
(07-01-2016 09:57 PM)Billygoat Wrote:  Johan, TJ Sotomayor is a black conservative activist.

You're talking about Sonya Sotomayor the Supreme Court Justice.

Oops! Guess I"ll have to make a separate thread!

EvilYoshida.com, winning hearts and minds since 2013.
07-01-2016, 10:42 PM
It's part of the Kalergi plan to make racial differences disappear. Black women are pushed to become more white looking (e.g. hair straightener and skin lightening) while white women are pushed to become more black looking (e.g. Botox injections in the lips and butt implants). Google "white woman and white man" if you don't believe me.
07-01-2016, 10:47 PM
[Image: a4a1fbd0d3df429fb7e723eb89bb2e2d.jpg]
07-02-2016, 03:18 AM
Weave on top. Fro down below. That's how I like my black women.
07-02-2016, 04:07 AM
I think this all stems from Black Men lusting after White Women.
If this weren't the case, Black Women could really take pride in their natural look.

Plus, a lot of them are overweight. I'd gander that statistically, they're up there on the obesity charts.
I don't think anyone is really turned off by athletic, fit Black Women. What do you guys think?
07-02-2016, 04:56 AM
(07-01-2016 02:57 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  he's right in spirit...

why should black women be ashamed of their hair?

Also if you draw a caricature of black people with an afro and thicker lips they call you racist

why is it better to have thinner lips? black people on average do have fuller lips and they should be proud of how they look. instead I see many black women chasing white beauty standards

i'm for the empowerment of all races

Good points.

Black women look much better with their hair natural.

In fact, people in general look better without artificial beauty enhancement.
07-02-2016, 04:56 AM
It seems, however, that much of the female beauty-enhancement procedures these days mimic traits that are more predominant amongst Black women -- lip and buttock enhancement, enlarged breasts (admittedly, not something recent), getting darker through tanning salons, etc.

In any case, these beauty-enhancement procedures are meant to confuse people and dilute population differences.
07-02-2016, 09:49 AM
(07-02-2016 04:07 AM)kungfool Wrote:  I think this all stems from Black Men lusting after White Women.
If this weren't the case, Black Women could really take pride in their natural look.

Plus, a lot of them are overweight. I'd gander that statistically, they're up there on the obesity charts.
I don't think anyone is really turned off by athletic, fit Black Women. What do you guys think?

I can't speak for anyone else but me. Even though I'd love to see blacks go back to Africa I'd be lying if I said there are no hot black women.
07-02-2016, 10:58 AM
(07-02-2016 09:49 AM)Count Iblis Wrote:  
(07-02-2016 04:07 AM)kungfool Wrote:  I think this all stems from Black Men lusting after White Women.

I can't speak for anyone else but me. Even though I'd love to see blacks go back to Africa I'd be lying if I said there are no hot black women.

I'm pretty sure most American Indians would love to see you whites go back to europe and take with you the people you kidnapped, enslaved and brought there.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-02-2016, 11:06 AM
(07-02-2016 10:58 AM)Dagwood Wrote:  

I'm pretty sure most American Indians would love to see you whites go back to europe and take with you the people you kidnapped, enslaved and brought there.
They'd want them to come back once their checks stopped coming in the mail.

--I Eat Grits--
07-02-2016, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2016 01:22 PM by Dagwood.)
(07-02-2016 11:06 AM)Billygoat Wrote:  
(07-02-2016 10:58 AM)Dagwood Wrote:  

They'd want them to come back once their checks stopped coming in the mail.

Not if you were forced to restock the 100's of millions of buffalo and other wild game you decimated.. or if they get back access to land that can actually support farming unlike the shit, scrub, non-crop sustaining land they we were forced onto in the internment camps they were put in so the white settlers could 'exclusively' have all viable income-sustaining land leaving them with no way of providing for themselves and their hunting ranges gone.

Most of of the United States of America was built by millions white immigrants getting FREE government handouts...

... of homestead land taken by force from someone else. Taken forcibly while those someone elses were slaughtered, poisoned, given small pox, starved by organized government mass slaughter of their main food source... and forced by gunpoint into internement camps with no way there of feeding themselves.

All that every American has tiday that has been earned, grown and built there has been done off the backs of America Indians through deception, genocide, illegal annexation & a whole lot more crimes against humanity.

A HUGE percentage the white population in America is there and successful today due to the biggest free government handout program in US history. Much of the self righteous entitled American white populous that claims they have earned everything they got to get where they are completely full of shit. Their whole standard of living and lifestyle today is based on the biggest government hand out ever! And the free land it was stolen from someone else!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Does anyone here cut their own hair? Winnson 73 3,538 03-22-2017 06:10 AM
Last Post: Winnson
  Sandy Hook: Dawn Hochsprung impossible hair growth SherlockShields 40 6,200 09-05-2016 05:12 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Wealthy Chinese Minnesota family forced Chinese nanny to eat her own hair EVILYOSHIDA 2 591 07-21-2016 11:03 AM
Last Post: sparkuri
  Hilarious Trump Game. Blow his hair with a limp trumpet EVILYOSHIDA 0 657 02-06-2016 06:05 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA