Login | Register

For your consideration: Modern Day Holocaust?
05-02-2013, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2013 10:23 AM by Fugazi.)
For your consideration: Modern Day Holocaust?

Worth the watch.

How would YOU have reacted if put in the position Nazi soldiers were?

And is that same situation happening today but hidden behind liberal "soft" language?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y2KsU_dh...embedded#!

couldn't embed again for some reason....sorry.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2013, 10:23 AM
RE: For your consideration: Modern Day Holocaust?
I don't see a link

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

― Hunter S. Thompson

http://www.conspiracynews.net
05-02-2013, 10:26 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2013 10:26 AM by Fugazi.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y2KsU_dh...embedded#!

not sure why it's not embedding...?
05-02-2013, 10:29 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2013 10:32 AM by Megatherium.)
The link works brotha. It's just not embedding for ya.

There we go.

Free Tariq Aziz
05-02-2013, 10:36 AM
Thanks, bro.
05-02-2013, 11:10 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2013 11:22 AM by BRIC Countries.)
(05-02-2013 10:29 AM)Megatherium Wrote:  The link works brotha. It's just not embedding for ya.

There we go.

Just starting the video.

It's interesting that the narrator, who claims to be "disturbed" by ignorance around the Holocaust, can't even get basic facts about this event right, such as claiming that Hitler was "only" responsible for the deaths of 11 million people (leaving out the estimated double-that-figure of Soviets killed), or implying that the Nazi's primary targets, apart from Jews, "were Blacks, homosexuals and others".

My understanding is that there were very few Blacks murdered by the Nazis and Blacks from Africa had even fought for the Germans. I've also read of Blacks in occupied France being spared from the concentration camps. You can even find pictures of said Blacks posing with Nazi officials.

Homosexuals were targeted, though it wasn't across the board (e.g., leading Nazi figures were known homosexuals).

The bigger point here, though, is why the narrator, when mentioning the victims of Hitler, would neglect to mention the millions of Poles, Gypsies, Russians, and Serbs systematically killed by the Nazis or groups working for them (such as the Croatian Ustashe or Albanian fascists).

From the little I've watched so far, this man seems to be advancing an agenda that goes beyond exposing simple ignorance of the Holocaust.

Edit - OK. I might have rushed to judgement. It's pretty interesting/disturbing.

Edit - OK, he interviewed someone who mentioned the Russians killed.
05-02-2013, 11:28 AM
dogma, even though I am strongly against abortion.

Willkommen zu unserem Grab
05-02-2013, 12:00 PM
It's interesting that some beliefs are labeled dogma, while others are just beliefs.

Regardless, the analogy is a fair one. Millions of lives are being extinguished and many people consider it a choice and that no one should interfere. It is legal, after all.

But that reasoning justifies what Hitler's regime did. He wasn't breaking the law, after all.
05-02-2013, 12:09 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2013 12:10 PM by Megatherium.)
It's true that Jews do know a thing or two about genocide. They have been instrumental in several.

Free Tariq Aziz
05-02-2013, 12:17 PM
Yeah, the Palestinian's agree. But I guess it's a choice issue too.

No one should tell Israel what to do with their own "body"....Wink
05-02-2013, 12:39 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2013 12:48 PM by Coffee Guy.)
(05-02-2013 12:00 PM)Fugazi Wrote:  It's interesting that some beliefs are labeled dogma, while others are just beliefs.

Regardless, the analogy is a fair one. Millions of lives are being extinguished and many people consider it a choice and that no one should interfere. It is legal, after all.

But that reasoning justifies what Hitler's regime did. He wasn't breaking the law, after all.

oh fuck off with this nonsense. it was dogma. Mr. High and Mighty in the video telling people they are going to hell for breaking the commandments, and are villains in the eyes of God. As of this pompous ass knows what constitutes souls being saved in the fairy tale place called heaven. His playing gotcha with hypothetical questions about being held at gunpoint was just retarded. Once you have a gun pointed at your head, you will do whatever you are told. Trust me I know.

Abortion is murder, plain and simple. I knew that when I was 12 years old.

Willkommen zu unserem Grab
05-02-2013, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2013 05:19 PM by EVILYOSHIDA.)
Im sending another to rid the world of hard working good fearing white men.
05-02-2013, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2013 02:00 PM by Megatherium.)
I really should watch the film.

Free Tariq Aziz
05-02-2013, 01:18 PM
(05-02-2013 12:39 PM)Coffee Guy Wrote:  
(05-02-2013 12:00 PM)Fugazi Wrote:  It's interesting that some beliefs are labeled dogma, while others are just beliefs.

oh fuck off with this nonsense. it was dogma. Mr. High and Mighty in the video telling people they are going to hell for breaking the commandments, and are villains in the eyes of God. As of this pompous ass knows what constitutes souls being saved in the fairy tale place called heaven. His playing gotcha with hypothetical questions about being held at gunpoint was just retarded. Once you have a gun pointed at your head, you will do whatever you are told. Trust me I know.

Well, i guess it's all a matter of perspective. You obviously don't believe in heaven and hell. But a large portion of the planet does believe in the concept.

The guy in the vid asked valid questions that exposed their own hypocrisies. It's interesting that many reconsidered their belief because they had never even considered the notion that extinguishing life is extinguishing life regardless of the law or current polling figures.
05-02-2013, 02:04 PM
(05-02-2013 12:39 PM)Coffee Guy Wrote:  

Dogma is basically just doctrines. Everybody holds different doctrines that they live their life by.

"A general conclusion is that The Order has been able to convert the educational system from one aimed at developing the individual child to one aimed at conditioning the child to be a unit in an organic, i.e., Hegelian, society."
- Antony Sutton

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Seattle Changes Columbus Day to Indigenous Peoples’ Day johan 12 290 10-11-2014 06:26 AM
Last Post: Winnson
  Himmler never mentioned Holocaust to wife despite her dislike of Jews BRIC Countries 9 943 09-28-2014 07:34 PM
Last Post: Hiptosser
  very strange. THREE 9/11 firefighters DIE ON THE SAME DAY EVILYOSHIDA 8 260 09-28-2014 04:22 PM
Last Post: Devil's Advocate
  Ebola: the covert op of modern medicine Fugazi 3 189 09-17-2014 02:42 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA