Login | Register

Muslim attacks gay night club in Orlando: 50 dead
06-13-2016, 01:07 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2016 01:07 AM by jho.)
Muslim attacks gay night club in Orlando: 50 dead
Too early to know what is really going on.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando...-shooting/

“Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.”
― Confucius
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2016, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2016 01:57 AM by Dagwood.)
RE: Muslim attacks gay night club in Orlando: 50 dead
Please don't anyone jump to conclusions yet. I've been following this closely.

Weirdity 1: Mom of missing victim DEFINITELY reading cue cards in ABC interview.

I just watched an on camera interview on ABC with George Stephanopoulos with a very distraught 50 year old mother of a missing son in the bar who was crying uncontrollably. She was wearing sunglasses so her eyes wear not clearly visible but she had tears appearing on her cheeks.

At first I was taken aback by her breaking down what looked to be very convincingly and very sad to watch.

THEN... something bizarre happened. She went on every long dis-jointed rant about her son and then immediately went hard at ASSAULT RIFLES 'not' the shooter that just killed her son, not a Muslim extremist and not gay hate killer. Assault rifles.

She spoke for 2.5-minutes straight LOOKING DOWN BELOW THE CAMERA at least 15-20 MANY TIMES eyes scanning left to right reading a few lines then awkwardly pausing as she got lost and the started reading something below the camera. She did this like 7 or 8 times then got back on track. Her whole crying disjointed speech was read on cue cards.

I shit my pants and walked right up to my TV looking her square in the face and god damn she was read her speech.

Her name was something like Christine Leonine but I think I don't have the last name spelled correctly. Could not find anything close to her on Google.

This will not get by all good Youtube researches. Watch for her video... It damning.
06-13-2016, 01:53 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2016 01:58 AM by Dagwood.)
The event is still going down during this video..

06-13-2016, 02:27 AM
Is this the woman you are talking about, Dagwood? The story I found only mentions that her first name is Christine, I couldn't find her last name.
[Image: t7gY22d.png]
https://www.buzzfeed.com/aliciamelvilles...do-florida

― Confucius
06-13-2016, 02:45 AM
Look at the alleged shooter's shirts in these two pictures. The media is denying any affiliation with NYPD.
[Image: NQ83HBu.jpg]

― Confucius
06-13-2016, 02:50 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2016 03:09 AM by Dagwood.)
The smoking Orlando terrorist false flag attack gun...

This fucking lady is the best actress at a crying voice in any of these events, though no tears now I've watched it in HQ on my tablet. However, she is the worst at reading her lines on the cue cards below the camera and keeps getting lost, pausing, then restarting once her eyes scan right to left over and catch up to where she should be reading.

Biggest mass shooting in US history = False Flag! 100%

06-13-2016, 02:51 AM
This looks like pro-S.W.A.T propaganda. Don't you see? We need militarized police wearing combat gear.
[Image: QwHr7Av.png]

― Confucius
06-13-2016, 03:05 AM
(06-13-2016 02:50 AM)Dagwood Wrote:  The smoking Orlando terrorist false flag attack gun...

This fucking lady is the best actress at crying in any of these events. However, she is the worst at reading her lines on the cue cards below the camera and keeps getting lost, pausing, then restarting once her eyes scan right to left over and catch up to where she should be reading.

Biggest mass shooting in US history = False Flag! 100%

She just happened to wake up at 3 A.M. to check her Facebook, how convenient.

― Confucius
06-13-2016, 03:19 AM
When it is said to be a false flag, does that mean 50 people are not really dead or does it mean the story of the killers motives are false?
Find all posts by this user
06-13-2016, 03:24 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2016 03:24 AM by jho.)
So-called ISIS group allegedly threatened Florida just four days ago. Sounds like predictive programming to me.
New ISIS ‘Kill’ List Claims To Target Thousands Of Americans
Quote:Most of the names and the accompanying addresses listed appear to belong to people in the United States, Australia, and Canada. Out of 7,848 people identified as being in the U.S. alone, 1,445 were listed as having addresses in California, 643 in Florida, 341 in Washington, 333 in Texas, 331 in Illinois, and 290 in New York. Another 312 names and addresses allegedly belong to people in Canada, while 69 allegedly belong to people in Australia. Another 39 are affiliated with the U.K. and the rest are listed with addresses in Belgium, Brazil, China, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, New Zealand, South Korea, Sweden and Trinidad and Tobago.

― Confucius
06-13-2016, 03:25 AM
Can't it also be that the authorities were aware of, encouraged, and/or had some control over the event?
06-13-2016, 03:35 AM
The White House is waving the HIPAA law so that the names of the wounded in Orlando can be released to the press. This NEVER happens! What's going on is the Feds want to release their names so their pictures and sympathetic life stories can be immediately released before attention wanes. This is such a ridiculously obvious false flag.

― Confucius
06-13-2016, 04:25 AM
When the suspect ends up dead like this, you have no assurances that they weren't a patsy.

With a body-count this high, I suspect multiple assailants.
For whatever reason, these stories are never allowed to make it into the public realm.
Whenever possible, the narrative will be bent to blame a deranged 'lone gunman'.
06-13-2016, 05:34 AM
[Image: MCEfGdy.png]
06-13-2016, 06:55 AM
Stormfront Gold right here:

Quote:Originally Posted by PatientlyWaitingRuth View Post
Muslim kills 50 f*ggots, police kill muslim. 51 less democrats to vote in November.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Andrew Yang attacks the NWO fear culture, pushes to ban school shooting drills! pug-thug 3 50 11-05-2019 02:47 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Was Visited by Lucifer Last Night THE_DEAN 20 350 10-01-2019 01:57 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Big Dairy attacks Alt-Milk lol pug-thug 3 229 08-12-2019 04:31 AM
Last Post: kungfool
  Anyone know? Is there a male Joy Luck Club. trevorrice 24 5,894 05-18-2019 01:28 PM
Last Post: Banchan