Login | Register

Unknown Players At Major World Events? Turkey's Russian Jet Shootdown
04-30-2016, 10:51 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2016 10:52 PM by Dagwood.)
Unknown Players At Major World Events? Turkey's Russian Jet Shootdown
This incident with NATO country Turkey shooting down a Russian fighter jet is of great importance geo-politically as the repercussions from such an incident could be world changing.

The vids below & still frames are at 60fps (frames per second).

This very disc-shaped, non-angular protuberance (wings, nose, beaks, etc.), reflective/illumintaed top (sun) dark bottom... passed through the entire field of view of camera in 6/100 of a second.

.06 seconds to pass across the full field of view of the camera.

The blink of an eye takes 30-40/100 of a second.

This disc-shaped object appears to go from far right of the frame to the far left of the frame in 5-7X faster the a blink of an eye.

The disc-like object appears to be between the camera & the jet crashing which appears to be miles away. It does not appear to be very close to the camera as is not really out of focus from distance in relation to the jet. It's size & speed through the frame, even though 60fps, makes it very hard to capture clearly even is very slow-motion as it is moving at a speed that is unrelateable to what we are used to objects moving at.

[Image: russian_jet_ufo_turkey.png]
[Image: QDATfK.jpg]
[Image: AJNcdg.jpg]
[Image: rp4Wl9.jpg]
[Image: IXtSKy.jpg]
[Image: RC2tZf.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2016, 10:51 PM
RE: Unknown Players At Major World Events? Turkey's Russian Jet Shootdown
Original new footage...

Youtube Video Settings > Slow down to .25 speed

@:09 & again at @3:30

04-30-2016, 11:02 PM
it does like a UFO or saucer
Find all posts by this user
05-01-2016, 12:02 AM
(04-30-2016 11:02 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  it does like a UFO or saucer

I've studied this subject for 30+ years prior to the internet and the mass proliferation of photo & video editing software in the past decade or so. Thousands and thousands of hours more time X1000 than I've ever spent investigating anything or studying anything subject in my scholastic career & self learning journey.

Like with what we speak of here... I don't broach these subjects with people who haven't done very extensive investigation looking at any, and ALL available evidence they can get their hands on. That is a huge amount of data, imagery, film, video & real documentation. That is a vast amount of vetting of civilian testimony & especially expert witness testimony from real FAA administrators with nicked radar tapes, trained military observers, law enforcement, scientists, and high ranking government officials. The means peopel who's identity I can verify. That means sifting through 1000's pieces of crap intended to hoax for 1 single piece of solid evidence of something unexplainable by conventional public knowledge & "public-known" scientific understanding.

As I'm sure you are all aware of the challenges of trying to open people up to a lot of things we discuss here. As, I've grown older I realize I cannot change anyone's mind on anything unless they are open-minded to things that are outside their current understanding. That means 'not' going through these things with people new to them, or if they are instantly dismissive and very skeptical though not having done extensive serious investigation.

Even critical independent thinking means nothing unless you're completely open-minded that there is 99.999999999% of things universally that human's are not yet aware of. That, and you are willing to do extensive investigation before poo pooing a non-mainstream thinking-type subject.

Mainstream thinking is based on mainstream knowledge gained from controlled sources which historically call truth-finders like da Vinci, Copernicus or Einstein heretics. Something to be learned there.
05-01-2016, 12:44 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2016 12:56 AM by Dagwood.)
[Image: eM4RtU.jpg]

05-01-2016, 12:44 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2016 12:57 AM by Dagwood.)

[Image: santiago_airshow_rear_ufo.png]
05-01-2016, 12:44 AM

05-01-2016, 12:58 AM
US Drone Taking Off
[Image: ovalle11.jpg]
05-01-2016, 01:04 AM

[Image: southport-ufo.jpg?itok=yAQrWYhA]
[Image: hXKdM7.jpg]

http://ufodigest.com/article/southport-a...%80%99-ufo
05-01-2016, 01:23 AM
(05-01-2016 12:02 AM)Dagwood Wrote:  

I've studied this subject for 30+ years prior to the internet and the mass proliferation of photo & video editing software in the past decade or so. Thousands and thousands of hours more time X1000 than I've ever spent investigating anything or studying anything subject in my scholastic career & self learning journey.

Like with what we speak of here... I don't broach these subjects with people who haven't done very extensive investigation looking at any, and ALL available evidence they can get their hands on. That is a huge amount of data, imagery, film, video & real documentation. That is a vast amount of vetting of civilian testimony & especially expert witness testimony from real FAA administrators with nicked radar tapes, trained military observers, law enforcement, scientists, and high ranking government officials. The means peopel who's identity I can verify. That means sifting through 1000's pieces of crap intended to hoax for 1 single piece of solid evidence of something unexplainable by conventional public knowledge & "public-known" scientific understanding.

As I'm sure you are all aware of the challenges of trying to open people up to a lot of things we discuss here. As, I've grown older I realize I cannot change anyone's mind on anything unless they are open-minded to things that are outside their current understanding. That means 'not' going through these things with people new to them, or if they are instantly dismissive and very skeptical though not having done extensive serious investigation.

Even critical independent thinking means nothing unless you're completely open-minded that there is 99.999999999% of things universally that human's are not yet aware of. That, and you are willing to do extensive investigation before poo pooing a non-mainstream thinking-type subject.

Mainstream thinking is based on mainstream knowledge gained from controlled sources which historically call truth-finders like da Vinci, Copernicus or Einstein heretics. Something to be learned there.

I'm very open to UFOs. I also think UFOs are used to lull the weak minded CT guys into lala land.

so far I have not seen good evidence.

if what is shown is a UFO, it shows that the west has awesome technology that we are not aware of, which supports my point.

IMO, Russia is showing all of its wares, while the US has a lot of aces up its sleeve that no one knows about

Those who know, know! Big Grin
05-01-2016, 01:47 AM
(05-01-2016 01:23 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  
(05-01-2016 12:02 AM)Dagwood Wrote:  

I'm very open to UFOs. I also think UFOs are used to lull the weak minded CT guys into lala land.

so far I have not seen good evidence.

if what is shown is a UFO, it shows that the west has awesome technology that we are not aware of, which supports my point.

IMO, Russia is showing all of its wares, while the US has a lot of aces up its sleeve that no one knows about

Well, that's one way to look at it. Where's your' proof?

Throughout our history we've been seeing shiny glowing things in the sky that hover over holy birthplaces or appear to talk to old guys in robes with big beards up on mountain tops. Every savage peoples talked of this back to the beginning. Not sure the US military industrial complex had any thing to do with that though.

Could be the real people controlling us here since the dawn of time. Or, it could be the omnipotent guy ensuring his children don't blowup the only home they'll ever have. Then again, it could be the dark guy the omnipotent guy threw out of his home above that is trying to control us through his group of elite's from down here in order to take us over to his side.

Could be a lot of things. Three things I know from 30+ years of hard work separating the wheat from the chaff is... they're there, they're real and they don't have to land on the White House lawn to confirm that.
05-01-2016, 01:51 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2016 01:52 AM by Dagwood.)
This ones pretty cool. If someone can show me the same things done proven in CGI from any Hollywood studio with all of the minute intricacies... I'll eat my hat.

05-01-2016, 01:54 AM
Area 51, various black op projects is a type of indirect proof or strong evidence. AFAIK, there is no equivalent of an AREA 51 in Russia or China. If you try to go there and enter, you will be shot on sight.

the US leads in nearly all technology today, why would it be different with the military?

also knowing how power hungry they are, I would be very surprised if they would let Russia/China overtake them militarily.

the US generals etc. try to blow smoke about CHina/'Russia being more hi-tech so they can get more money from the US taxpayer.
05-01-2016, 02:03 AM
(05-01-2016 01:51 AM)Dagwood Wrote:  This ones pretty cool. If someone can show me the same things done proven in CGI from any Hollywood studio with all of the minute intricacies... I'll eat my hat.

similar to arizona lights.

it's just lights in the sky, could be flares or some type of military test.

I want to see EXPLICIT close ups of saucers. AFAIK, none exist

Those who know, know! Big Grin
05-01-2016, 02:25 AM
(05-01-2016 01:54 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  Area 51, various black op projects is a type of indirect proof or strong evidence. AFAIK, there is no equivalent of an AREA 51 in Russia or China. If you try to go there and enter, you will be shot on sight.

the US leads in nearly all technology today, why would it be different with the military?

also knowing how power hungry they are, I would be very surprised if they would let Russia/China overtake them militarily.

the US generals etc. try to blow smoke about CHina/'Russia being more hi-tech so they can get more money from the US taxpayer.

The U.S. leads in all technology?

Saying that 'why would someone/something not be great in everything if it's great in something' doesn't make sense.

It's also virtually impossible to evaluate your position -- i.e., the U.S. military downplays its military capabilities to generate more government funding, and not because it lags behind its nearest 'rivals' militarily, whereas, presumably, when the U.S. downplays the military capabilities of these same rivals (which it often does) that too demonstrates America's technological advances over them?

If you applied this argument evenly, we might surmise that Russia and China are also downplaying their military capabilities, as well as knowledge of UFOs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Information News & Current Events cellar door 1,345 480,711 07-18-2019 09:19 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Flight logs place Bill Clinton on sex offender’s jet multiple times – report BRIC Countries 16 6,033 07-08-2019 02:08 AM
Last Post: jho
  Have any unexplainable / supernatural events happened in your life? kungfool 15 1,523 06-01-2019 11:25 AM
Last Post: CTsar
  Turkey and Saudi Arabia biggest threats to world peace – Sen. Black BRIC Countries 5 1,924 10-25-2018 02:45 AM
Last Post: pug-thug