Login | Register

NDT claims the earth is shaped like a pear. contradicts NASA images
04-29-2016, 05:56 PM
NDT claims the earth is shaped like a pear. contradicts NASA images
watch the beginning of this clip. how can you reconcile this with the images of a perfectly round earth from NASA? perhaps it's only slightly pear shaped

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2016, 01:38 AM
RE: NDT claims the earth is shaped like a pear. contradicts NASA images
The video maker is exaggerating the pear shape.

The earth is huge. Everest doesn't stick out because of the shear size. So an oblate sphere wouldn't appear to be like a pearl shape in photos.

However, I don't think those "official" pictures are real. We have discussed them in other posts and there's just no way. But this guy is a moron.

He then starts showing masonic pictures for some reason. There's no connection.

He didn't show college symbols and all those people went to college for the most part. Maybe college is the conspiracy. Those hand gestures aren't masonic.
If I took pictures of anyone at any random time their hands have to sit somehow in different relaxed positions. How are people supposed to hold their hands?
This is picking and choosing BS. Nothing here.

Devil horns are blatant but that symbol has become very popular and normal in society since at least the heavy metal days 70-80s. Everyone does that. It's like the peace sign. It's popular. Like pointing, waving thumbs up, etc.
Have you ever once made devil signs with your hand? Ever? I know you have because everyone has. Are you illuminati?

This video is stupid.

That doesn't mean some of the topics aren't legit to question. But hand signals and Masons have nothing to do with a pear shaped earth.

--I Eat Grits--
05-01-2016, 10:08 AM
I've never made the devil hand sign
05-01-2016, 02:26 PM
They lost me with the Masonic stuff, the guy just joined some unconnected dots and thinks he's got it all figured out.

The NASA pictures of Earth are fake, i'm sure, but NDT wearing an image of the sun on his vest, or doing the Vulcan sign from Star Trek, does not make him a High Priest of Freemasonry.

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
05-01-2016, 05:54 PM
^ agreed. that's why I just told people to watch the beginning of the vid. I didn't even make it to the end to see all the freemasonry nonsense.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  NASA Mission Canceled, Frustrating Scientists jho 17 1,647 07-22-2019 11:10 AM
Last Post: kungfool
  Litvinenko 'poisoned by Russian mafia state,' family's lawyer claims Benwahwah 87 13,764 07-14-2019 09:34 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  NASA = New Age Space Art - Nasa admits they make images up pug-thug 1 295 07-03-2019 03:18 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Flat Earth Discussion Thread Fugazi 536 124,276 04-11-2019 02:27 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns