Login | Register

Bernie Sanders 1972 Essay: Women 'Fantasize About Being Raped'
04-29-2016, 12:00 PM
Bernie Sanders 1972 Essay: Women 'Fantasize About Being Raped'
[Image: 9AzqYAd.jpg]

In an article entitled "Men-And-Women," published in an alternative newspaper called the "Vermont Freeman" Sanders shared his thoughts on male and female sexuality in ways that would cause a media firestorm if it had been penned by any current GOP candidate. Even one with as little chance at grabbing his party's nomination as Sanders currently has.

"A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy," wrote Sanders. "A woman on her knees. A woman tied up. A woman abused."

Sanders didn't specify as to how he had gained such a deep understanding of the male psyche.

In terms of his understanding of female sexual fantasies, Sanders provided similar insight.

"A woman enjoys intercourse with her man--as she fantasizes about being raped by 3 men simultaneously."

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/sanders-men-fa...ing-abused
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2016, 02:20 PM
RE: Bernie Sanders 1972 Essay: Women 'Fantasize About Being Raped'
da fuq is wrong with you bernard sanders?

i have never fantasized about any violence towards women, yet Bernard claims he is speaking for all men.
04-29-2016, 09:52 PM
There are brief moments where I have some respect for the guy. But even during those fleeting moments, my overall impression of him is still that he is a disheveled, perverted Jewish communist.
04-29-2016, 11:43 PM
seriously, why would anyone vote for mediocrity into a leadership role. that's beyond me.

you want a life time of excellence and success. the leader should be the beacon of success to empower a nation like Putin.
04-30-2016, 01:57 AM
(04-29-2016 11:43 PM)DonJohnson Wrote:  seriously, why would anyone vote for mediocrity into a leadership role. that's beyond me.

you want a life time of excellence and success. the leader should be the beacon of success to empower a nation like Putin.
It's guilt.

The media has tried their best to make people feel guilty to such an extreme that they actually make foolish choices instead of rational ones.

This is in parity with the cycle of an advanced society. Things get easy so men become soft. The weak are given control and things start to degrade.

--I Eat Grits--
04-30-2016, 04:50 AM
(04-29-2016 02:20 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  da fuq is wrong with you bernard sanders?

i have never fantasized about any violence towards women, yet Bernard claims he is speaking for all men.

He's Jewish. They're a little weird with that stuff.

DON'T FORGET TO CIRCUMSIZE YOUR BOYS AND LET THE RABBI SUCK HIS COCK. IF NOT, THE BOY WOULDN'T BE KOSHER.

If that is offensive I'm sorry. It is 100% pure fact.

Talmud

come for the calo, stay for the yoshida brotha
04-30-2016, 04:59 AM
(04-30-2016 01:57 AM)Billygoat Wrote:  
(04-29-2016 11:43 PM)DonJohnson Wrote:  seriously, why would anyone vote for mediocrity into a leadership role. that's beyond me.

It's guilt.

The media has tried their best to make people feel guilty to such an extreme that they actually make foolish choices instead of rational ones.

This is in parity with the cycle of an advanced society. Things get easy so men become soft. The weak are given control and things start to degrade.

It's women. They're very feelings based and really into the collective, and safety. When they started getting into real positions of power, the gay shit came into vogue and now it's all about erasing masculine boys and feminine girls, because those things are offensive.

Women in charge are firmly behind the idea that we should all blend into some safe, collective moosh where everyone is exactly the same and no one has any differences at all. #onepeople #oneplanet #nopatriarchy

Aristophanes wrote about this shit before Christ was born.

[Image: 417cG%2BWt8VL.jpg]

come for the calo, stay for the yoshida brotha
04-30-2016, 12:16 PM
Women and men fantasize about rape, just ask Paul Bernardo and Karla homolka.

My ex wife used to have a rape fantasy as well. I won't get into it, but it was pretty creepy.
05-01-2016, 02:43 AM
Women have zero sense of nationalism. It was common even in ww2 for Japanese woman to Mary American men. American women married Japanese men. Its all about the best chance for reproduction everything else is distant second.
05-01-2016, 03:09 AM
(05-01-2016 02:43 AM)LittleC Wrote:  Women have zero sense of nationalism. It was common even in ww2 for Japanese woman to Mary American men. American women married Japanese men. Its all about the best chance for reproduction everything else is distant second.

This.

They are also big on group think. They dislike being outsiders. I think this explains why a sizeable number of women 'disapprove' of Trump.

This should change as his numbers increase.
05-01-2016, 03:57 AM
(04-30-2016 12:16 PM)canuckster Wrote:  Women and men fantasize about rape, just ask Paul Bernardo and Karla homolka.

My ex wife used to have a rape fantasy as well. I won't get into it, but it was pretty creepy.

there is some degree of force required to get the action going. it's not rape though. it's just the man being proactive.

real life is not what the feminists think. They are telling people you need VERBAL CONSENT like "CAN I FUCK YOU NOW?" or else it's considered rape. ridiculous.

I think it's plausible that women want the man to be in control which requires some bit of pro-activeness. I highly doubt most women have a rape fantasy.. but they just want to be overwhelmed by a powerful man.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
05-01-2016, 04:00 AM
(05-01-2016 02:43 AM)LittleC Wrote:  Women have zero sense of nationalism. It was common even in ww2 for Japanese woman to Mary American men. American women married Japanese men. Its all about the best chance for reproduction everything else is distant second.

women usually go with what's powerful and accepted.

men have a sense of nationalism and ethnic pride, which is why the entire leftist agenda is aimed at men.

men are a threat to the power structure, while most women are not.

actually a traditional woman is a threat to the power structure because she has a duty to make society just for her progeny.

by atomizing all natural unions and associations, the NWO wants to control us all.

the first step is to turn off the television. 80% of this is due to media brainwashing. control the mind, control the body.

you want to eat a french fry, your mind thinks about it first, then you dip your fat fingers into the french fry container.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
05-01-2016, 05:39 AM
also this whole verbal consent is bs

women have always been valued for chasteness and not being horndogs.

by forcing a woman to say YES, YOU CAN FUCK ME, you are causing her to get TRIGGERED.

most people know when yes means yes, no means yes, and when no means no

this consent thing is one of the ways they are emasculating men in the west. guys are afraid to make a move because they don't want to be accused of sexual assault.

when you observe dogs mating.. a male dog always gets the message when the female dog growls as he mounts. the mount is similar to when a guy is making moves. if the girl says no or pushes your hand away, then that means no. then you stop. really that simple.

it's hilarious how the libtards are ironically promoting a type of extreme sexual conservatism. at the same time they promote the girl to raunchily display her sexuality. look but don't touch.
05-01-2016, 05:44 AM
That also means there must been verbal NON-consent as well.

So unless she was screaming "no" there was no rape. This changing your mind later wouldn't hold up.

Fair is fair.

--I Eat Grits--
05-01-2016, 06:36 AM
(05-01-2016 05:39 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  also this whole verbal consent is bs

women have always been valued for chasteness and not being horndogs.

by forcing a woman to say YES, YOU CAN FUCK ME, you are causing her to get TRIGGERED.

most people know when yes means yes, no means yes, and when no means no

this consent thing is one of the ways they are emasculating men in the west. guys are afraid to make a move because they don't want to be accused of sexual assault.

They dont say "nice guys finish last" for no reason. Girls dont wanna give it to you, they want you to come and take it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  F1 Boss Bernie Ecclestone: "Vlad Putin should be Running Europe" CTsar 6 2,506 07-10-2019 02:36 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Dems are desperate. Bernie wants to give Prisoners the right to vote pug-thug 7 269 05-12-2019 12:55 PM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  REVEALED: Pictures From 1972 Rothschild Illuminati Ball pug-thug 47 17,316 03-14-2019 03:36 AM
Last Post: SeƱor Penis
  Bernie Sanders call CNN fake news and gets cut off. pug-thug 3 1,632 02-15-2017 09:12 PM
Last Post: Rako