Login | Register

Trump denies teenage girl rape suit relating to convicted paedo pal Jeffrey Epstein
04-29-2016, 10:29 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2016 10:30 AM by Dagwood.)
Trump denies teenage girl rape suit relating to convicted paedo pal Jeffrey Epstein
Well... Heeerrre weeee go! Haha. Increase to warp factor 2 Mr Sulu.

[Image: ejvwbrrrxf258l50anna.jpg]

Quote:[Image: PZzajc.jpg]
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/...ge-7857357

[Image: dwKV5L.jpg]
[Image: BTUf79.jpg]
[Image: Ugldkc.jpg]
[Image: jMr4iD.jpg]
[Image: aiJcVn.jpg]
[Image: P7hsCS.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2016, 10:50 AM
RE: Trump denies teenage girl rape suit relating to convicted paedo pal Jeffrey Epstein
Has the MSM, outside of the tabloids, picked up on this story?
Find all posts by this user
04-29-2016, 10:51 AM
RE: Trump denies teenage girl rape suit relating to convicted paedo pal Jeffrey Epstein
I recall Trump's name being on the list of people in Epstein's phone book, but so were many other famous individuals, including Bill Clinton.

If this allegation gains any traction, it will be to sully his reputation.
04-29-2016, 11:47 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2016 11:49 AM by Alfredo.)
This is pretty fukt up. I really hoped he was one of the good guys.
Back on the unrealistic Sanders train I guess.

Quote:"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,'' Trump told New York magazine in a 2002 profile of Epstein written three years before Epstein began to be investigated. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
https://news.vice.com/article/the-salaci...ll-clinton"
04-29-2016, 12:34 PM
Trump has never apologized for railroading of five black juveniles dubbed 'the Central Park Five' for a rape they were cleared of after DNA testing and a confession by the real perpetrator. In fact he was mad at the City of New York for paying out a $40 million dollar wrongful imprisonment suit.
[Image: wpid-trump-centralpark5-tweet.jpg]

[Image: gNiZVoU.jpg]
Members of the Central Park Five shocked Donald Trump is leading GOP candidate, despite having 'no compassion'
Quote: In 1989, Trump took out an advertisement in The News at the height of the jogger case blaring, “Bring back the death penalty! Bring back our police!”

At the time of the attack, the suspects — Santana, Yusef Salaam, Kevin Richardson, Korey Wise and Antron McCray — were 14 to 16 years old.

“I want to hate these muggers and murderers. They should be forced to suffer and, when they kill, they should be executed for their crimes,” Trump wrote in the ad.

Salaam said Trump’s scathing rant opened the door to vicious threats at a time when the teens were already completely overwhelmed.

“It gave way to a lot of other voices that came forward and said, ‘Hang Korey from a tree in Central Park. Take the others and horsewhip them,’” Salaam said.

“Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.”
― Confucius
jamthesignal.com
04-29-2016, 01:14 PM
oh boy.

Unnamed individual decides to come out 22 years after the incident.

How can Trump defend himself now?
04-29-2016, 01:15 PM
'There is absolutely no merit to these allegations. Period,' he added
Johnson has since offered her alleged story to a series of news outlets, and was also offering photographs of herself for sale for $25,000

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z47BKeNDwT
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
04-29-2016, 01:27 PM
Clinton has 'a lot of problems coming up in my opinion with the famous island with Jeffrey Epstein. A lot of problems,' Trump told the Conservative Political Action Conference.

if Trump was willing to bring this up, these claims prob have no merit.
04-29-2016, 01:33 PM
(04-29-2016 01:15 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  'There is absolutely no merit to these allegations. Period,' he added
Johnson has since offered her alleged story to a series of news outlets, and was also offering photographs of herself for sale for $25,000

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z47BKeNDwT
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Their final surge has begun... If they can't fudge the convention against him all bets are off. And, I don't just mean scandal.

I don't think there is anything here with Jeffrey Epstein. Trumps mouth is the only other thing they can hope will derail him at this point.

The further Trump goes the more dangerous it gets for him. Anyone that thinks this loose cannon who says whatever he wants, whenever he wants to, is gonna be allowed in front of cameras as the commander and chief is nuts.
04-29-2016, 01:35 PM
Not surprising.

"If you don't love all, you love no one" - Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson
04-29-2016, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2016 01:42 PM by jho.)
(04-29-2016 01:14 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  oh boy.

Unnamed individual decides to come out 22 years after the incident.

How can Trump defend himself now?
How is he unnamed? His name is Yusef Salaam.

Their sentences weren't vacated until 2002, and the lawsuit was only settled in 2014.

Trump even wrote an editorial in 2014 in which implied they deserved to be convicted, because after all they probably did something else they didn't get caught for.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-...-1.1838467

― Confucius
jamthesignal.com
04-29-2016, 01:44 PM
That's the problem with statism. People excuse all sorts of bad behavior, because after-all you gotta support your guy against their guy.

― Confucius
jamthesignal.com
04-29-2016, 01:47 PM
Epstein is a fall-guy, IMHO. The cryptocracy is controlled by a pedophile network at the very top.

― Confucius
jamthesignal.com
04-29-2016, 01:51 PM
I've uncovered all kinds of genuine dirt on Trump that the media barely makes a peep about. That tells me that the establishment isn't willing to throw him under the bus. They need him to be 'a tomato' can for Hillary. To make her appear electable.

― Confucius
jamthesignal.com
04-29-2016, 01:57 PM
(04-29-2016 01:51 PM)jho Wrote:  I've uncovered all kinds of genuine dirt on Trump that the media barely makes a peep about. That tells me that the establishment isn't willing to throw him under the bus. They need him to be 'a tomato' can for Hillary. To make her appear electable.

That's what family is for IMO.

"If you don't love all, you love no one" - Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Epstein "Suicide" Quick Facts pug-thug 53 1,150 Today 07:32 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Strange things happening on Epstein Island pug-thug 5 331 09-12-2019 06:43 PM
Last Post: Redneck
  Neymar responds to rape accusation pug-thug 15 424 09-12-2019 06:32 PM
Last Post: CTsar
  real victim of Epstein speaks out on youtube pug-thug 4 96 09-10-2019 06:52 PM
Last Post: THE_DEAN