04-28-2016, 05:30 PM
Half of 'Muricans can't even come up with 400 bucks for an emergency room visit
[Image: ChFNLAHVEAASpvV.jpg:large]

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-21...room-visit

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2016, 05:33 PM
RE: Half of 'Muricans can't even come up with 400 bucks for an emergency room visit
Quote: back in 1971, 61 percent of all Americans lived in middle class households.

as feminism and "equality" has progressed. people are going more and more broke.

the idiots fell into the mind control spell of the media controllers.

back in the 50's and 60's a single blue collar american man had a house, car paid off with kids and wife in the house

now both parents are struggling working just to put FOOD ON THE TABLE and to PAY THE RENT AT THE CHICKEN FARM.

hilarious.

but but but you have a HI TECH IPHONE.. THINGS ARE SO MUCH BETTER!
04-28-2016, 05:33 PM
RE: Half of 'Muricans can't even come up with 400 bucks for an emergency room visit
APP STORE!

BIOTCH!
04-28-2016, 05:38 PM
Quote:–The number of Americans that are living in concentrated areas of high poverty has doubled since the year 2000.

–In 2007, about one out of every eight children in America was on food stamps. Today, that number is one out of every five.

–46 million Americans use food banks each year, and lines start forming at some U.S. food banks as early as 6:30 in the morning because people want to get something before the food supplies run out.

–The number of homeless children in the U.S. has increased by 60 percent over the past six years.

–According to Poverty USA, 1.6 million American children slept in a homeless shelter or some other form of emergency housing last year.

'muricans deserve what they get. they let it happen. they were not strong enough.
04-28-2016, 06:17 PM
These "Americans" are Hispanics and blacks for the most part. In the 50s they lived in another country or weren't born yet.

As a kid we had one phone in the kitchen. One TV and it was black and white until I was about ten. We went without a TV for a long time because our got struck by lightning.
We also had one car and it was old and used. We were poor but lived just fine.

Now families have phones for all the family members and cars for everyone. This puts a strain on the budget as compared to the old days.
Most Americans just spend more money than they used to. Things cost more as well. Trade jobs and manufacturing aren't as easy to get. There's less money for the middle class family to make.

This is the cycle of an advanced society.

--I Eat Grits--
04-29-2016, 10:53 AM
(04-28-2016 05:33 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  
Quote: back in 1971, 61 percent of all Americans lived in middle class households.

as feminism and "equality" has progressed. people are going more and more broke.

the idiots fell into the mind control spell of the media controllers.

back in the 50's and 60's a single blue collar american man had a house, car paid off with kids and wife in the house

now both parents are struggling working just to put FOOD ON THE TABLE and to PAY THE RENT AT THE CHICKEN FARM.

hilarious.

but but but you have a HI TECH IPHONE.. THINGS ARE SO MUCH BETTER!

Nail on head.
04-29-2016, 11:09 AM
Nick Rockefeller told Aaron Russo that feminism was created destabilize the family, and so the government could tax twice as many people.

“Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.”
― Confucius
jamthesignal.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-29-2016, 11:14 AM
(04-28-2016 06:17 PM)Billygoat Wrote:  These "Americans" are Hispanics and blacks for the most part. In the 50s they lived in another country or weren't born yet.

America outsourced baby making to the brown people's.
04-29-2016, 11:15 AM
(04-29-2016 11:09 AM)jho Wrote:  Nick Rockefeller told Aaron Russo that feminism was created destabilize the family, and so the government could tax twice as many people.

Probably for a number of reasons, but I'm sure that was one of them.
04-29-2016, 11:57 AM
Well some of that problem lies in the fukt up situation where you actually need to pay $400 to visit the emergency room.
04-29-2016, 02:30 PM
^ 400?

Try 6000. that's how much I was charged when I checked myself in over a kidney infection.
one day visit. had to fight with insurance to get it covered too. the US medical system is a joke.

in China I went to emergency recently and paid something like 30 bucks LMFAO. very good care too.
04-29-2016, 03:11 PM
(04-28-2016 06:17 PM)Billygoat Wrote:  These "Americans" are Hispanics and blacks for the most part. In the 50s they lived in another country or weren't born yet.

As a kid we had one phone in the kitchen. One TV and it was black and white until I was about ten. We went without a TV for a long time because our got struck by lightning.
We also had one car and it was old and used. We were poor but lived just fine.

Now families have phones for all the family members and cars for everyone. This puts a strain on the budget as compared to the old days.
Most Americans just spend more money than they used to. Things cost more as well. Trade jobs and manufacturing aren't as easy to get. There's less money for the middle class family to make.

This is the cycle of an advanced society.

disagree. can a single white man have a paid off house, paid off car, stay at home wife etc. with a single blue collar salary? it was easily possible in the 50's and 60's and even 70's

how about the average white man today? no way he can do that. both parents are working usually, even white folks.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
04-29-2016, 04:10 PM
A few years ago I got a staph infection from BJJ and needed to get antibiotics at the ER.

I went in there, filled out the Medi-Cal paperwork, waited 8 hours in the insane asylum of a waiting room, went in and told the Dr. exactly what I needed; a 10 day supply of Bactrim.
He wrote me the prescription without even looking at it, spent 3 minutes with me max. I was so broke at the time, I couldn't even fill the $40 prescription, and thank god my body took care of it. A week later I got a bill for $2,200.
04-29-2016, 05:02 PM
(04-29-2016 04:10 PM)kungfool Wrote:  A few years ago I got a staph infection from BJJ and needed to get antibiotics at the ER.

I went in there, filled out the Medi-Cal paperwork, waited 8 hours in the insane asylum of a waiting room, went in and told the Dr. exactly what I needed; a 10 day supply of Bactrim.
He wrote me the prescription without even looking at it, spent 3 minutes with me max. I was so broke at the time, I couldn't even fill the $40 prescription, and thank god my body took care of it. A week later I got a bill for $2,200.

India online pharmacies are your friends. Would've cost you $60 at the most with shipping lol.
04-29-2016, 05:09 PM
i got a full course of antibiotics in China for around 6 bucks. 14 days. boo yeah.

socialized medicine is good. I believe in it.

US has the worst aspects of both socialized and capitalist health systems.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  French Heavy Metal, is this heavy enough for Muricans? pug-thug 3 359 06-25-2019 08:35 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  “We Build the Wall” Completes First Half Mile of US Border Wall in 4 Days pug-thug 1 119 06-19-2019 11:07 AM
  Trump Makes Surprise Visit to American Troops in Iraq pug-thug 4 568 12-29-2018 02:52 AM
  Zidane acts like a local on his visit to China pug-thug 0 389 11-29-2018 08:06 AM