Login | Register

Why all the Occult Symbolism in our world is no coincidence
04-29-2013, 03:27 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2013 03:32 PM by Redneck.)
Why all the Occult Symbolism in our world is no coincidence
This is high level occult/esoteric information, normally available to initiates only.

Trust me, my source on this is impeccable. It's an explanation on the use of symbolism, I found it rather interesting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Symbolism is the language of the Mysteries; in it is the language not only of mysticism and philosophy but of all Nature, for every law and power active in universal procedure is manifested to the limited sense perceptions of man through the medium of symbol. Every form existing in the diversified sphere of being is symbolic of the divine activity by which it is produced. By symbols men have ever sought to communicate to each other those thoughts which transcend the limitations of language.

Rejecting man-conceived dialects as inadequate and unworthy to perpetuate divine ideas, the Mysteries thus chose symbolism as a far more ingenious and ideal method of preserving their transcendental knowledge. In a single figure a symbol may both reveal and conceal, for to the wise the subject of the symbol is obvious, while to the ignorant the figure remains inscrutable. He who seeks to unveil the secret doctrine of antiquity must search for that doctrine not upon the open pages of books which might fall into the hands of the unworthy but in the place where it was originally concealed.

Far-sighted were the initiates of antiquity. They realized that nations come and go, that empires fall, and that the golden ages of art, science, and idealism are succeeded by the dark ages of superstition. With the needs of posterity foremost in mind, the sages of old went to inconceivable extremes to make certain that their knowledge should be preserved. They engraved it upon the face of mountains and concealed it with the measurements of colossal images, each of which was a geometric marvel.

Their knowledge of chemistry and mathematics they hid within mythologies which the ignorant would perpetuate, or in the spans and arches of their temples which time has not entirely obliterated. They wrote in characters that neither the vandalism of men nor the ruthlessness of the elements could completely efface. Today men gaze with awe and reverence upon the mighty Memnons (Pyramids) standing alone on the sands of Egypt, or upon the strange terraced pyramids of Palanque. Mute testimonies these are of the lost arts and sciences of antiquity; and concealed this wisdom must remain until this race has learned to read the universal language - SYMBOLISM...

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

― Hunter S. Thompson

http://www.conspiracynews.net
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2013, 03:48 PM
RE: Why all the Occult Symbolism in our world is no coincidence
If symbols dont work WTF the fuck do companies have logos?
04-29-2013, 04:11 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2013 04:11 PM by THE_DEAN.)
Very true Redneck.

I was just going to start a thread related to this topic.

This is knowledge that over 95% or society has no idea about, despite it being all around them on a daily basis.

Most people know nothing of symbols and how they are used to relay/communicate information about themselves to other people in high places.

It's an interesting subject.
04-29-2013, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2013 06:03 PM by Redneck.)
(04-29-2013 04:11 PM)THE_DEAN Wrote:  Very true Redneck.

I was just going to start a thread related to this topic.

This is knowledge that over 95% or society has no idea about, despite it being all around them on a daily basis.

Most people know nothing of symbols and how they are used to relay/communicate information about themselves to other people in high places.

It's an interesting subject.

It is indeed, i've always been fascinated with it.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

― Hunter S. Thompson

04-29-2013, 08:23 PM
great find.

These symbols are low level initiations of the masses into the babylonian philosophy or world view.

the avg. dupe is scared of coming face to face with the idea that the western world is literally flooded with occult symbols. it's a symbolic war. Christian crosses are being taken down and occult imagery is more and more prevalent.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
04-29-2013, 08:38 PM
the guy who wrote this is adored by many masons.

04-30-2013, 02:39 AM
I know many of you guys are already familiar with this site but I'm guessing there are folks here who aren't, so...

http://vigilantcitizen.com/

Great site for identifying occult symbolism in various forms of pop culture.
04-30-2013, 07:23 AM
It is true we are surrounded by symbols, its sublime how saturated and obtuse we have become to them.

The symbol is the go to identifier, a symbol can state where, when and why. [Image: BORJGALI.png]
Most symbols represent what the originator wants others to perceive, as opposed to what most would know genuinely what happens under guard. [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm2_33o2O5z6rejCDtjr0...jTGJP9kS6t] They can be used as manipulative tools, symbols tend to speak more to the primitive mind than the progressive. They are an anchor to the mind, rather than reading a line (company name) they speak volumes to mass amounts of people, even the illiterate.

[Image: Jewish_swastika.jpg] A mandala-like swastika, composed of Hebrew letters and surrounded by a circle and a mystical hymn in Aramaic. Appears in the Kabbalistic work "Parashat Eliezer" by Rabbi Eliezer ben Isaac Fischel of Strizhov, a commentary on the ancient eschatological book "Karnayim", ascribed to Rabbi Aharon of Kardina. The shape of the symbol and the contents of the hymn show strong solar symbolism.
04-30-2013, 07:25 AM
Great post what.

Its not that hard to learn this stuff. There is a basic set that they constantly use.

04-30-2013, 07:37 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2013 07:40 AM by what.)
[Image: 291px-Theosophicalseal.svg.png]

The irony of some symbolism is incredible. Would anyone consider these two symbols where ever joined with in one? ^

We just need to be aware EY. I wanted to contribute and put up a few interesting symbols to show some past and relevant history ey. Symbolism has always been of great interest, I use it myself for my company name symbol, which is actually very similar to the first one I posted only blue with less rays or veins.

Great post Redneck!!!
04-30-2013, 08:41 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2013 08:43 AM by Redneck.)
(04-29-2013 08:38 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  the guy who wrote this is adored by many masons.

Yes, I should've listed the source, the words come from Manly P Halls 'Secret Teachings of the Ages' but I was given this from someone within a fraternal order as being an extremely accurate explanation about the reasons for, and the power of, symbolism.

― Hunter S. Thompson

04-30-2013, 09:24 AM
the sad thing is that there is a lot of truth to the occult. they are more in tune with nature etc. but they pervert and use it to gain control over others.

many of these symbols are universal. I see no problem with sun symbolism or even the eagle etc.

the one I have a problem with is the eye. it's pernicious looking.

the Tao teh Ching is considered occult by Christians, but if you read it, it really explains how the world works naturally.

04-30-2013, 09:25 AM
(04-30-2013 07:37 AM)what one Wrote:  [Image: 291px-Theosophicalseal.svg.png]

The irony of some symbolism is incredible. Would anyone consider these two symbols where ever joined with in one? ^

We just need to be aware EY. I wanted to contribute and put up a few interesting symbols to show some past and relevant history ey. Symbolism has always been of great interest, I use it myself for my company name symbol, which is actually very similar to the first one I posted only blue with less rays or veins.

Great post Redneck!!!

that is the theosophy symbol. it was adored by the nazis. the star of david is also used in india and in many other places.

the true jewish symbol is the menorah not solomon's seal. this seems to be a sabbatean/khazarian innovation

07-20-2013, 02:57 PM
[Image: 935048_468968899866849_1909863315_n.jpg]
07-20-2013, 03:58 PM
wow.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  World Leader Summit March 2014 Pyramid Symbolism Masato Toys 26 727 Yesterday 11:40 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  yahoo finally addresses masonic symbolism in media EVILYOSHIDA 14 819 10-16-2014 03:39 AM
Last Post: Daglord
  [symbolism] Interesting Symbolic Pics, CLICK if interested! EVILYOSHIDA 161 9,881 09-12-2014 12:04 AM
Last Post: THE_DEAN
  Princess Diana memorial occult symbolism EVILYOSHIDA 14 375 08-09-2014 03:03 AM
Last Post: Winnson