Login | Register

LAPD's Reckoning
02-08-2013, 05:31 PM
LAPD's Reckoning
In a nutshell: LAPD officer Christopher Dorner crosses the Thin Blue Line and testifies against his training officer for using excessive force when effectuating an arrest. LAPD accuses Dorner of making false statements and promptly terminates his career despite some corroboration of his story. Dorner declares war on the LAPD and is currently hunting down LAPD officers and their families. Body count is currently at 3 and the dude has gone full First Blood Part II into the mountains of Big Bear with a coming snow storm.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/chris-dorners-t...d=18427632
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2013, 05:33 PM
RE: LAPD's Reckoning
man..

crazy crazy stuff.

Guns don't kill people, but they sure make it easier.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
02-08-2013, 05:34 PM
"I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty," he wrote. "You will now live the life of the prey."

---

LOL @ this guy. from his manifesto.

02-08-2013, 05:37 PM
it's easy to see why they want to take away guns.. imagine millions of angry trained americans doing stuff like this. they have a hard time just catching one guy with some skills and guns.

02-08-2013, 05:41 PM
(02-08-2013 05:37 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  it's easy to see why they want to take away guns.. imagine millions of angry trained americans doing stuff like this. they have a hard time just catching one guy with some skills and guns.

ABC World News reported they have 10,000 federal, state, and local law enforcement officers trying to track this guy down and he's managed to elude every crime scene. Keyser Soze?
02-08-2013, 05:43 PM
that is what I'm saying.

It will be chaos if the American people rise up.. it will be uncontrollable.

I'm starting to see that these guns are not just peashooters.

i am still anti-gun... but I can see how they can defend the people from a tyrannical government.

02-08-2013, 05:50 PM
read his manifesto here

http://documents.latimes.com/christopher...manifesto/

02-08-2013, 05:54 PM
"I'm not an aspiring rapper, I'm not a gang member, I'm not a dope dealer, I don't have multiple babies momma's [sic]," he says. "I am an American by choice, I am a son, I am a brother, I am a military service member, I am a man who has lost complete faith in the system, when the system betrayed, slandered, and libeled me."

He closes with a warning: "This will be a war of attrition and a Pyrrhic and Camdean Victory for myself. You may have the resources and the manpower but you are reactive and predictable in your op plans and TTP's. I have the strength and benefits of being unpredictable, unconventional, and unforgiving. Do not waste your time with briefs and tabletops."

02-08-2013, 06:01 PM
Quote:“If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen,” he wrote. “The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a [sic] AR15 rifle?

“This is the same small arms weapons system utilized in eradicating Al Qaeda, Taliban, and every enemy combatant since the Vietnam war,” he continued. “Don’t give me that crap that its [sic] not a select fire or full auto rifle like the DoD uses.

“I can buy any firearm I want, but should I be able to purchase these class III weapons (SBR's, and suppressors) without a background check and just a $10 notary signature on a quicken [sic] will maker program?” he asked. “In the end, I hope that you will realize that the small arms I utilize should not be accessed with the ease that I obtained them. Who in there [sic] right mind needs a [redacted] silencer!!! who [sic] needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one. No more Virginia Tech, Columbine HS, Wisconsin temple, Aurora theater, Portland malls, Tucson rally, Newtown Sandy Hook. Whether by executive order or thru a bi-partisan congress an assault weapons ban needs to be re-instituted. Period!!!

“Mia Farrow said it best. ‘Gun control is no longer debatable, it's not a conversation, its [sic] a moral mandate,’" Dorner declared. “Sen. Feinstein, you are doing the right thing in leading the re-institution of a national AWB. Never again should any public official state that their prayers and thoughts are with the family. That has become cliche' [sic] and meaningless. Its [sic] time for action. Let this be your legacy that you bestow to America. Do not be swayed by obstacles, antagaonist [sic], and naysayers. Remember the innocent children at Austin, Kent, Stockton, Fullerton, San Diego, Iowa City, Jonesboro, Columbine, Nickel Mines, Blacksburg, Springfield, Red Lake, Chardon, Aurora, and Newtown. Make sure this never happens again!!!

this guy supports gun control! clearly written in his manifesto.

02-08-2013, 06:06 PM
The LAPD are completely on edge.

They opened up on 2 different trucks in Torrance because they thought it was him. Nevermind that they knew he was driving a gray Nissan Titan and the 2 trucks in question were a blue Toyota Tacoma and a black Honda Ridgeline.

Somehow nobody was killed.

[Image: 130207-blue-truck-lapd-hmed-5p.photoblog600.jpg]
02-08-2013, 06:08 PM
^ how could they justify doing that?

02-08-2013, 06:15 PM
Quote:Beck attributed a pair of shootings by police officers in Torrance, south of Los Angeles, to mistaken identity. In one of the instances, officers fired on two women who were in a blue pickup delivering newspapers. One was hospitalized, the other treated for minor injuries.

will they pay out millions to these completely innocent victims?

this is atrocious.

02-08-2013, 06:15 PM
(02-08-2013 06:08 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  ^ how could they justify doing that?

I mean it's beyond reckless. The 2 shootings were blocks apart because one of the LAPD officers specifically targeted in the manifesto lives in the neighborhood and they had a "protective detail" providing security for him or her. Looks like they're shooting first and asking questions later. The blue Tacoma was being driven by a couple Hispanic ladies delivering morning newspapers.
02-08-2013, 06:16 PM
(02-08-2013 06:15 PM)Skynet Wrote:  
(02-08-2013 06:08 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  ^ how could they justify doing that?

I mean it's beyond reckless. The 2 shootings were blocks apart because one of the LAPD officers specifically targeted in the manifesto lives in the neighborhood and they had a "protective detail" providing security for him or her. Looks like they're shooting first and asking questions later. The blue Tacoma was being driven by a couple Hispanic ladies delivering morning newspapers.

so incompetent.

This is a massive crime.. it should just be just as public.

02-08-2013, 06:35 PM
I wonder how long it will take to catch this guy. with 10K strong it would be an embarrassment if they did not catch him quickly. and please stop shooting at innocent people!

both the cop killer and the cops!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  LAPD Goes After Thor Actor Accusing Big Stars of Pedophilia Billygoat 4 1,022 05-15-2019 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Asian Man in LAPD Shirt Yells ‘White Power’ at Black Lives Matter Protesters pug-thug 10 700 02-07-2019 09:49 AM
Last Post: trevorrice
  LAPD Shoots Man In The Head For Waving White Towel GMB13 22 4,584 06-28-2015 06:07 AM
Last Post: Winnson
  Imminent LAPD "Training Exercise" in Downtown Skynet 8 3,503 06-08-2013 08:45 AM
Last Post: pug-thug