Login | Register

Do you believe in the holocaust?
01-31-2016, 12:34 AM
Do you believe in the holocaust?
Do you believe in the holocaust or is it a hoax? Is there any evidence of jews beeing gassed in Germany?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2016, 02:31 AM
RE: Do you believe in the holocaust?
I believe it happened but I do not consider the 6 million figure to be beyond contesting.

I guess it didn't matter whether we elected Clinton or Trump.
01-31-2016, 03:13 AM
Yes, but Hitler was an amateur compared to Stalin or Mao. I don't have a problem with people for questioning the number or whether it really happened. There are myths about it that should be exposed as myths, like the lampshades made from skin.
01-31-2016, 03:53 AM
Is there any evidence of jews beeing gassed in Germany?
01-31-2016, 04:29 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2016 04:29 AM by jho.)
No, there was no final solution. The concentration camps were mostly used as labor camps for political dissidents, and forced relocation camps used to round up European Jews for transfer to Palestine (those that wouldn't go voluntarily). Not to say that many Jews didn't die, hundreds of thousands did die of starvation, but this was mostly due to the fact that the continent of Europe was embroiled in war, and the supply lines were decimated near the end of the war.

The Transfer Agreement

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-31-2016, 05:05 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2016 08:47 AM by Winnson.)
[Image: bGiUDov.jpg]

come for the calo, stay for the yoshida brotha
01-31-2016, 05:09 AM
It´s weird that the jewish population in the world increased despite the "holocaust".
01-31-2016, 05:13 AM
If Albert Pike is to be believed, WW3 will be so Jews and Muslims can pretty much wipe each other out, significantly reduce the population and end religion (and atheism) as we know it.

And then, ALL HAIL LUCIFER!

He's just a fallen angel really. New scriptures that everyone can get behind!

The Plan seems to be fomenting nicely.

01-31-2016, 05:34 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2016 05:36 AM by jho.)
I agree. The Pike plan parallels Zbigniew Brzezinski's Grand Chessboard, Samuel Huntington's Clash of Civilizations & Bernard Lewis' The Roots of Muslim Rage. It can be surmised that most useful idiots that follow the ideas of Zionism are to be sacrificed, the goal seems to gather most of them in one place under the guise of the Greater Israel Project. Zionism is after all a 19th idea of the British aristocracy.

How Britain's Biggest Racists Created Zionism

The Royal Families of Europe believe they are the real Israelites.

British Royal Family Coat of Arms
[Image: hxNVF0V.png]

Rothschild Coat of Arms
[Image: sFAa0xO.jpg]

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
01-31-2016, 05:48 AM
Where did you come from man? You seem very well informed sir.

Your avatar is still a little bit gay though, just saying.

01-31-2016, 05:52 AM
Hey, vote for me poster of the year 2016. It's the year of the monkey and I'm a monkey.

01-31-2016, 07:24 AM
(01-31-2016 05:48 AM)Winnson Wrote:  Where did you come from man? You seem very well informed sir.

Your avatar is still a little bit gay though, just saying.
Big Grin I agree my avatar is kind of gay, but I think it is highly symbolic of the absurdity of marketing and how anti-establishment ideas are often co-opted. I'm also member of Generation X, a small L libertarian and a fan of Robert Anton Wilson's Discordianism. All of those groups see the idea of SLACK as sort a virtue. It's also how I see the online truth movement, we are all in essence a bunch of Slacktivists.

Here's the 1970's advertisement my avatar is from.
[Image: uy9BDiU.jpg]

― Leonardo da Vinci
01-31-2016, 07:48 AM
David Irving's book Hitler's War, and all of David Irving's works, are the place to go to first.

I am convinced that Hitler knew nothing about the mass murder of Jews and that it was done by others in the Nazi party without his consent and against his express orders at times.

I would say about two million dead may be an accurate figure. There were many deaths from disease and starvation in the camps as well as mass slaughter done by the Nazis, including the Wermacht and Mainstein specifically.

The so-called death camps, if they existed, have been shown to be outside German.
01-31-2016, 08:23 AM
(01-31-2016 05:13 AM)Winnson Wrote:  If Albert Pike is to be believed, WW3 will be so Jews and Muslims can pretty much wipe each other out, significantly reduce the population and end religion (and atheism) as we know it.

Wishful thinking imo.
01-31-2016, 08:25 AM
Still no proof of jews being gassed by germans?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Video New Amazon series mocks the Holocaust CTsar 11 564 05-25-2020 07:08 PM
Last Post: Redneck
  Mike Pence Says Iran Plotting “New Holocaust” to Erase Israel From the Map CTsar 18 1,851 01-04-2020 11:14 AM
Last Post: Count Iblis
  Karl Lagerfeld sparks outrage over migrant Holocaust comments pug-thug 0 683 12-22-2018 07:13 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Roseanne Barr: "Jews survived the holocaust, they can't be racist!" jho 4 1,353 08-03-2018 10:55 AM
Last Post: pilgrim