Login | Register

TAIWAN BANS GMO FOR SCHOOL LUNCHES
01-25-2016, 06:24 AM
TAIWAN BANS GMO FOR SCHOOL LUNCHES
[Image: Taiwan-Bans-GMOs-in-School-Lunches.jpg]

(NaturalNews) Even as the fascist, corrupt U.S. government and its regulators (FDA and USDA) actively conspire with the biotech industry to poison Americans with genetically modified foods, Taiwan has already passed and implemented a nationwide law to protect its citizens from GMOs.

Nearly a full year ago, Taiwan passed Food Act Amendments that achieve remarkable food safety milestones the U.S. government refuses to implement, placing Taiwan far ahead of the United States on food safety. These milestones include:

1) Requiring the mandatory labeling of GMOs on all food products that contain 3 percent or more GMOs. Foods that use no GMOs may be labeled "non-GMO" ... and many already are, causing their sales to skyrocket across Taiwan. Just last year, imports of non-GMO soybeans to Taiwan grew nearly 300% to 58,000 tons.

2) Limiting the use of food additives to just 799 compounds approved by the Taiwan FDA. The FDA of the United States, by comparison, allows tens of thousands of chemicals to be used as additives, even when they are well known to cause cancer.

3) All GMO ingredients are required to be registered with the Taiwan government, and food manufacturers that use GMOs are required to establish an origins tracking system to identify where those GMOs originated.

4) All the soy milk, tofu, miso and other soy-derived products sold everywhere across the country -- including at cafes and street food vendors -- must be clearly labeled as GMOs if they use genetically modified soy.

5) Food products made using genetically modified soy as a processing agent or blended ingredient must also label their final food products as GMO, even if the soybean oil is not, itself, the final product.

6) Fines for violating these food safety provisions have been set at NT$50 million.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/052589_Taiwan...z3yCAYqFYC

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2016, 06:58 AM
RE: TAIWAN BANS GMO FOR SCHOOL LUNCHES
There has been great news for the Anti-GMO movement lately.
Now we just need GMO labeling in the US.

What do you guys think? Will it take some NWO style problem-reaction-solution event that gets legislation passed?
01-25-2016, 07:02 AM
it will only happen when nearly every major country is labeling it, then USSA will be forced to comply or look undemocratic on the world stage.

people may not care about the deaths of soldiers or innocents overseas in illegal wars, but they do care about their own health being the selfish plebs they are. Lots of progress in the anti-GMO movement as of late. certainly a lot more awareness.
01-25-2016, 08:05 PM
Meanwhile, mom's are shooting vaccines into their babies that they are warned can be dangerous on the paperwork they are given and you think people will speak out against gmo foods?
Not a chance. The media has already made gmo's their darling. Even the libertarians have wholeheartedly supported gmo foods. "no proven ill effects" is what they always say.

We lost this one.

--I Eat Grits--
01-25-2016, 08:20 PM
not really. Chipotle decided to have a non-GMO menu. A lot of other fast casual places are following suit.

the market will speak even if they don't label it.
01-25-2016, 08:36 PM
And have you seen what's happened to Chipotle recently?
Bad meat. Poisoned people. Potential lawsuits, dropped stock prices?

The problem isn't that people don't want it. It's going to be illegal to even say it's not gmo. Nobody will be allowed to choose.

--I Eat Grits--
01-25-2016, 09:03 PM
the e. coli scare was probably set up to give them a warning.

they are setting a precedent and the powers that shouldn't be can't have that.

would be very easily to purposefully taint their food
01-26-2016, 07:27 AM
That's what I was thinking. If you against the wrong people they will stop you. That's why this Trump thing is so interesting. I don't think he's vulnerable to them like many others. At least not until he has to fire his own security and accept the govt service.

--I Eat Grits--
01-26-2016, 01:34 PM
yeah I don't really trust US secret service with trump.

I do think he represents something different and he's making the populace think about how govt. really works.

they think they can handle him, but I think they are misguided.

almost the entire CT universe is behind trump.. and CTists are generally the most paranoid and skeptical of politicians

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Taiwan cadets look tough? pug-thug 6 168 08-14-2019 09:01 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  youtube bans children for thought crimes General Franco 7 368 08-05-2019 12:05 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  The fastest High School runner ever in the USA... pilgrim 3 335 05-14-2019 10:01 PM
  Andrew Yang High school pic pug-thug 7 452 04-02-2019 06:52 AM