Login | Register

Celebrity death fakers
12-27-2015, 01:28 AM
Celebrity death fakers
I came across this conspiracy theory and I don't know what to make of it. The premise is that leaders in the online "truth movement" are actually actors that were thought to have died.

The most well known one is that Alex Jones is really Bill Hicks, Which I didn't have a strong opinion about. But then I was reading about Laurel Canyon and how Jim Morrison had supposedly passed away on the same day that his father was decommissioned... which is pretty suspicious. And came across the idea that he is playing the role of Rush Limbaugh.

http://youtu.be/MPssIbV_Tz0

And others too. River Phoenix is Mark Dice. Jonathan Brandis is Adam Kokesh. Brandon Lee is Christopher Greene and Chris Farley is some bum named Anthony Antonello.

And it all seems far fetched but if you google any combination of those names, you'll see that they support each other and try to put each other over and generally try to lend credibility to the other names. It reminded me of Fatbody's trolling strategy when he came up w/ that fake promotion.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2015, 02:00 AM
RE: Celebrity death fakers
a lot of this is dallas goldbug disinformation
12-27-2015, 04:39 AM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2015 04:55 AM by Penxv.)
I've never heard of dallasgoldbug. I just think it's funny that these "truth activist" attention whores use the same tactics as Fatbody... and it's interesting but ultimately irrelevant if they used to make shitty movies.

Morrison = Limbaugh is the one that sticks out because of the Laurel Canyon association which was psy-op central.

[Image: 23mwoc7.jpg]

Fat Morrison pretty clearly looks like Limbaugh... he was also heavily influenced by a French poet named Arthur Rimbaud whose last name is an amalgamation of Rush Limbaugh.

http://articles.waiting-forthe-sun.net/P...rison.html

Rimbaud at the age of 26/27 had given up writing to sell arms/munitions in Africa to such an extent that he was an actual kingmaker... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Rimbaud
12-27-2015, 05:31 AM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2015 05:37 AM by Penxv.)
Jones and Limbaugh play off each other

And Hicks had a Limbaugh bit where he referenced "laying in a bathtub" and "dark poetry" which may have been a hat tip re: how Morrison supposedly died in a bathtub.

http://youtu.be/YxzxmQykQ4s

And Jones' website responding to criticism from Limbaugh in 2006

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/oct...ttacks.htm

"Limbaugh's dismissal of the contention that government engage in "psy-ops" and stage events for political purposes is countered by numerous examples throughout history, perhaps the biggest being the Gulf of Tonkin incident which kick-started the Vietnam war yet is now proven to have never happened."

He could have referenced any psyop but chose the Gulf of Tonkin. Hint, hint. Wink, wink.
12-27-2015, 05:42 AM
the biggest theory right now is that alex jones is actually bill hicks

this one has taken off.. lots of oddities but they are diff. people for sure

this facial comparison stuff is an endless rabbit hole.

it can drive you nuts
12-27-2015, 05:48 AM
the guy interviewed in the vid is Dave McGowan.. one of the more interesting conspiracy researchers. he died recently. RIP

12-27-2015, 07:04 AM
He did the Laurel Canyon research that I read. Other people are implying the connection to Limbaugh.

It's interesting how they instigated Vietnam and steered the backlash (via fucking awful music that people worship to this day) with the same propaganda apparatus. If you look at the way The Doors (and the other Laurel Canyon bands) were marketed with the knowledge of the connection to the Gulf of Tonkin psy-op, the whole thing makes more sense.

music in the 60s and 70s is the same kind of boilerplate garbage that comes out now.
12-27-2015, 07:21 AM
I agree. a lot of people are going to have to give up their musical heroes after studying how the world really works

I still like GNR though.. they seemed non-occult and less political

but def. beatles, led zepplin, the doors, zappa etc. all have some type of occult or "tavistock-ish" connection
12-27-2015, 07:28 AM
it' sok if the govt. sponsors art

people like beethoven, mozart were explicitly supported by wealthy royal patrons

the insidious thing about a lot of these bands from the 60's is that they presented themselves as anti-govt, anti-establishment when in fact they were establishment

even guy slike jackson pollock were funded by the CIA
12-27-2015, 08:45 AM
Never heard the Morrison/Limbaugh one...sounds fun. I'll check it out.
12-27-2015, 08:50 AM
Rush should be 72 if he is indeed Jim Morrison

he doesn't look 72 to me

mid 60s
12-27-2015, 09:13 AM
they do look very similar. wow

[Image: rush_limbaugh_jim_morrison5.jpg]
12-27-2015, 09:14 AM
[Image: rush_limbaugh_jim_morrison.jpg]
12-27-2015, 10:47 AM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2015 10:48 AM by Penxv.)

This guy is putting out stuff about how Sandy Hook Truthers are full of shit. Thought EY might want to engage with him in discourse.
12-27-2015, 10:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Question Was B. Lee's death just an accident? Rako 25 9,333 10-26-2020 10:23 AM
Last Post: Rako
  Antifa beat man to death or near death EVILYOSHIDA 10 603 08-22-2020 12:53 PM
Last Post: Roland Bates