Login | Register

Red Ice Radio - Kerry Bolton - Hour 1 - The Psychotic Left & The Cycle of Decline
11-25-2015, 05:13 AM
Red Ice Radio - Kerry Bolton - Hour 1 - The Psychotic Left & The Cycle of Decline
rare interview with one of the top CT researchers. this guy has done his homework

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-2015, 05:25 AM
RE: Red Ice Radio - Kerry Bolton - Hour 1 - The Psychotic Left & The Cycle of Decline
Veritas seems to more cutting edge compared to other CT outlets
11-25-2015, 05:43 AM
RE: Red Ice Radio - Kerry Bolton - Hour 1 - The Psychotic Left & The Cycle of Decline
this is the only bolton interview on youtube
11-25-2015, 10:41 AM
(11-25-2015 05:13 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  rare interview with one of the top CT researchers. this guy has done his homework

Nice.

I recommended his books.
01-09-2021, 01:09 PM
Youtube deleted original, backup found here:

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2021, 03:28 PM
wow. thanks for reup
01-09-2021, 04:53 PM
Didn't watch it, but the 'Psychotic Left' is a symptom of the decline, not the cause of it.
01-09-2021, 06:10 PM

Megatherium
01-11-2021, 06:20 AM
(01-09-2021 03:28 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  wow. thanks for reup
you're welcome. just patching holes where I see 'em, boss.

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2021, 08:09 AM
Both sides are psychotic and full of useful NPC idiots. Liberals and conservatives. Both sides are being played and manipulated. If SHTF, both sides will be a threat.. All it will take is for a mob to point a finger at you and say you are on the other team and you will be killed.

If the power goes out in America, shit is going to be like The Purge.

The power went out in Pakistan. Biggest power outage in history. If that happens in America, things will get crazy in the cities. The entire surveillance grid will be off. That will embolden the people to commit atrocities they wouldn't normally commit.

I'm my own team. I don't support any politician.. They are all crooks. I feel like we are on the brink of a Dawn of the Dead scenario.. If the power goes off, the hordes of NPCs will come out in full force.
01-11-2021, 09:45 AM
both sides are completely compromised at this point

it used to be the right was closer to many of the truths.

now they are pretty much just larp hopium fucks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  John Kerry reveals Biden's devotion to radical 'Great Reset' movement EVILYOSHIDA 2 179 03-25-2021 08:17 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  ketchup kerry- covid hypocrite EVILYOSHIDA 4 140 03-19-2021 01:40 AM
  Low Voiced radio host Jon B wells is fed up with Covid-19 EVILYOSHIDA 0 258 02-27-2021 06:56 PM
  Bill Cooper Predicts 9/11 before 9/11. Flashback radio episode clip EVILYOSHIDA 0 161 02-25-2021 05:29 PM