Login | Register

If people believe the world will end soon, then why do they still make babies?
09-09-2015, 08:19 AM
If people believe the world will end soon, then why do they still make babies?
Not pointing the finger at anyone, but there's a lot of discussion about all these different ways that the world is going to end. If you truly believe the world will end SOON, then why have kids? Is the instinct to procreate stronger than the ability to protect that life properly once it's here?

Are people who are making babies, ignorant? Are people who believe that the world will end soon, yet STILL procreate in spite of that belief, selfish?

If the world is coming to an end soon, then why aren't people acting like it? There's still LOTS of kids out there who have no idea!

Enjoy marijuana
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2015, 08:24 AM
RE: If people believe the world will end soon, then why do they still make babies?
the world is not coming to an end.. but it may be transformed into something else we can't recognize 50-100 years from now.

they are trying to reengineer humanity.

I think we are at a major turning point.. similar to 2000 years ago when jesus arrived on the scene.

we could be living in a future paradise.. or we could be living a future that resembles brave new world.
09-09-2015, 09:39 AM
RE: If people believe the world will end soon, then why do they still make babies?
We have psychopaths running a large portion of the world today. It isn't unreasonable to think it possible they go all in and destroy most/all of humanity eventually. They've all but announced their intentions openly. I don't personally think we're weeks or months away from the end. But I wouldn't be so bold to assume we have another 50-100 years.

You may have a problem with "religious nuts" who seem to have a fascination with end of the world scenarios. That's understandable. But I can speak for a least some of them when I tell you their main reasoning is because they long for something better. A truly just world where hate, murder, selfishness, and total disregard for one's fellow man is a thing of the past.

That won't happen on this planet with its current paradigm. This paradigm doesn't end well no matter how you slice it.

But I don't have anything in common with the religious right (for instance) that have a blood lust for WW3 so as to get the show on the road. I don't look forward to watching millions or billions slaughtered. Or worse watching my loved ones suffer that way. I simply don't have a lot of hope for mankind and its tendency to destroy, especially now that the weaponry is so sophisticated.
09-09-2015, 11:50 AM
i like to fuck, then came the babies thats why I have children

I am not nihilistic, though I do believe man in a large mass is dumb as a herd of cattle

you know whats funny is I left home at 17 and have done very well, all my sons are still home at 23 and younger and I think they will need support for years to come

so to think of "why" I had kids was more to contribute positive to all the negative in the world. this far I am successful and proud father
09-09-2015, 12:00 PM
Fresh baby meat will be the new currency after the apocalypse.
09-09-2015, 12:02 PM
(09-09-2015 12:00 PM)Alfredo Wrote:  Fresh baby meat will be the new currency after the apocalypse.

Not sure if you've been following the news recently, but it already is a form of currency.
09-09-2015, 02:41 PM
(09-09-2015 12:00 PM)Alfredo Wrote:  Fresh baby meat will be the new currency after the apocalypse.

this

Enjoy marijuana
09-09-2015, 02:47 PM
j-j-j-ust breathe, Mrs. Johnson.. Breathe…Now PUSH!!!!

aaaaaand…

09-09-2015, 03:31 PM
[Image: gq0iw8vimp.jpg]
09-09-2015, 10:43 PM
Because why the fuck not, you know?

come for the calo, stay for the yoshida brotha
01-07-2022, 08:08 PM
(09-09-2015 08:24 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  the world is not coming to an end.. but it may be transformed into something else we can't recognize 50-100 years from now.

they are trying to reengineer humanity.

I think we are at a major turning point.. similar to 2000 years ago when jesus arrived on the scene.

we could be living in a future paradise.. or we could be living a future that resembles brave new world.

me so spot on with dis shit

in 2015

I don't post as much because not much more needs to be said.

informatic sharing can only go so far
I advise people to look at the spiritual and dimensional components of how things work

Those who know, know! Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  BREAKING Ukraine's Zelensky calls for meeting with Russia's Putin 'to end the war EVILYOSHIDA 44 1,298 04-27-2022 04:00 PM
Last Post: Megatherium
  People Assassinated by The New World Order Thread THE_DEAN 44 36,543 03-10-2022 11:16 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  SENATE VOTES 48-47 TO END NATIONAL STATE OF COVID EMERGENCY EVILYOSHIDA 4 321 03-05-2022 01:19 PM
Last Post: Count Iblis
  Beanie Babies. Dumbest toys ever. Family bankrupted by them. EVILYOSHIDA 11 5,501 02-11-2022 02:10 PM
Last Post: ba_dass